Am i testosterone deficient???

I just turned 18 and still can't grow any beard hair.
My 16 year old brother can, both sides of the family have glorious full beards.
Whenever I shave my facial hair (mustache or unibrow) it grows back VERY slowly and unevenly.
In the past it grew back faster.
I also have a huge butt and wide hips aswell as a supbar jawline.
Am I testosterone deficient? If I took supplements could my body still develop. (Height face frame)
Why is life such a bitch? I'm sick of being cucked like this all the time.
EVERYONE THINKS I'M THE YOUNGER BROTHER!
Help me pls

Don't grow a beard then and wait.
I'm 24 and can't grow a proper beard, so what?
I also have a receiding hairline, flat feet, pectus excavatum and one leg is a half inch shorter than the other one.
But I'm handsome, 6'4'', got a nice cock and look athletic.
And you also have good genes that your brother does not have so stop crying.

Face hair is largely genetic. And yes, even brothers can have widely varying facial hair genes. The only way to know your T levels is asking your doctor

Anecdote time: I've seen a few families where its usually the middle/second sibling that looks different from their other siblings.

I had literally one wisker at the end of high school. I'm 22 now and can grow a beard and my upper lip is still coming in. People aren't 100 % done growing until they're well into their 20s. Give it time.

Stop stressing over it, stress is a testosterone killer.

>Am I testosterone deficient?
How the fuck should we know? Get your hormones levels tested.
>If I took supplements could my body still develop
lol you mean like those test boosters. There are bs. Already proven to be bs. Wont make any difference.
Only test and gh can do that

Aesthetically my brother has gotten the better genes, in every respect.
I don't have anything going for me.
Literally everyone in my family can grow a full beard tho. Both sides, so it's very likely that it's not purely genetic, but has something to do with hormone inbalance ...
This gave me hope
Kek
So if I got actual testosterone, what changes could be possible?

I'll probably take a blood test soon

>So if I got actual testosterone, what changes could be possible?
Normally more hair grown is a known side effect, also muscle gain of course (this is known since the 30s fuck) , more sex drive.
Test is dose dependent. So it all depends.
Also on your blood test.
Test is suppose to be in the 200-800 range, at least in the one I did.
But look, that is a range that includes all ages.
Not for 18 years olds.
So if you have like 200-300 test you have a testosterone issue. That is not normal for someone of your age, regardless of what the doctor may tell you.
200-300 is not normal for young men

steven go to bed

Thanks for helping man :')

>I also have a huge butt and wide hips

pics

Why do you need a beard, Numale?
Little brother cant grow too, i have a big black beard and are jelly because he dont have to shave, you fucking idiot.
Dont you get it?
You have to spend time to shave this fucking thing.
REEEEEEEEEE!

I don't want a beard necessarily ... I want to be more manly overall
I'm sick of having this underdeveloped face, faggy high voice, weirdly broad hips and annoyingly fat butt.
At this point ... why should I not just go full trap mode

Then go trap mode, your life, your decisions and you have to live with them, nobody else.

wait, you're gay as well?

yeah you're definitely testosterone deficient.
you probably have klinefelter syndrome

>autism.svg

Similar position to me. Except I waited till last week to get a testosterone check. I'm 22 so to late. Go get it checked OP or live in regret like me.

Yes I'm also a fucking fag.
This whole tragedy has one advantage tho:
>being able to experience being manhandled and fucked into valhalla by a huge muscle beast, who's one whole feet taller than me
Guess I just gotta get used to being a submissive cockslut
If I had the choice tho I would choose heterosexuality in a heartbeat

Kek

So, you're the Runt?

You've been eating cheap food.
Most of that shit like Tyson chicken, most milks, and non brand meats have loads growth hormones.

Fucks up everything.

Also make sure to get your water filters

INFOWARS

>be 22
>cant grow facial hair
>blonde
Can bench 225 for reps though so i got that going for me

lol dude being blonde is not a sign of low t, it just means you have northern european heritage

>tfw mom can grow full beard on both sides

hair has nothing to do, a friend of mine has almost 1k test natty and has shit beard genetics, and i ahve a great beard and i am at at 250. JUST

> 1k test natty
proofs?

Be proud most the world considers you the most desirable and likeable race , don't doom your children to being muts though, they are at the very bottom only above niggers