>6'7
>10/10 body aesthetic
>10/10 hair and facial hair aesthetics
>24 years old

w h y
e v e n
l i v e ?

>obsessing over other men

Your face matters more for modeling than height. Well, as long as you're at least 6 feet you should be okay. As for the body, that's just years of hard work and dieting and/or roids. I've been asked to model for shit but declined. I however have kind of this androngynous justin bieber kind of face going on, which I fucking hate desu. But fags seem to like that shit and they basically make the fashion rules.

>win genetic lottery like you won powerball 5 times in a row.
>post shit like "just dream big".

You should know that it's not about whether fags like your face or not (though obviously that can help). Fashion modeling is more about having a memorable face, which in some extreme cases can translate to favoring a weird alien-like face (think Benedict Cumberbatch). That's why some successful models are not that good-looking.

That's male modeling at least, which I happen to know about from a model friend. I don't know what it's like in female models.

Who edited my post, wtf janitors.

Greetings newfriend

>Other persons life is better
>Guess I should just give up and be a pathetic loser then

Who the fuck cares if you're a manlet, ugly face, skinny fat, greasy haired, poor, etc.

You should work to improve everything you can.

This is one of the funniest comments ive read in a while.

I went to school with Brock. Back then he was 16yo, tall and pencil thin. I remember him crying about his family once during a discussion. Real quiet dude but easy to make laugh. I liked him.

That he blew up like the way he did only goes to show its all about how much you want it. I'm not surprised at all by what he did. He deserves it and everyone can see that

Dude has probably not had the world pause while he contemplates the entire cosmos after reading a good Dickinson novel. Can't integrate a gaussian, hasn't written a love song, hasn't robbed a liquor store, hasn't taught kids in the third world how to read.

This is just speculation

But everybody is good at something. Hes found his niche. Stop pretending to be something you're not and find yours.

>Emily

Of all the authors in the world

Brock workout is more like reading of Ulysses without a dictionary

>hasnt robbed a liquor store

It's been a filter for more than a year now, newfag.

Worst tattoos I've ever seen and I actually like tattoos.

> Dickenson novel
First of all I can almost guarantee you mean Dickens, as in Charles. Second, if you're referring to Emily Dickensen, you spelled her name wrong. Third, she never wrote any novels, she was a poet.

stay pleb

You will never be happy in your life if you are constantly comparing yourself to others. Who cares what that guy is doing, why don't you focus on your own life and how to improve it.

Because if you don't guys like that wont ever get to exist. Society needs cogs like you to exist. Otherwise all that would be is shitskin plebs.

It's Dickinson actually.
Yeah, I had another author there but substituted his name for hers and forgot to change novel to poem.

There a re two kinds of models both in the male and female modeling industry.

First there are regular models that are thin and attractive. They look good in anything and can sell you anything from clothes to canned soup.

Second there are "alternative" models that are also thin and reasonably attractive but have one or more distinctive features like thick eyebrows or freckles. Marketers will use them to make people think their products are "different" and appeal to hipsters.

Please don't be gay... People like you and I who won the Genetic Lottery need to procreate!

If you're wondering, I'm a 7'1" woman with a natural 42G rack.

>won the Genetic Lottery
> I'm a 7'1" woman with a natural 42G rack.

Go back to your cave, freak.