This just happened to me

This just happened to me

>be walking into gym
>walk in the door and see cute girl at counter but also realize I have my shades on my head
>immediately turn around to go put shades back in my car after making very brief eye contact
>go put shades in car
>go back in and girl is giving me a cute but confused look
>says "haha i always leave my sunglasses on my head" while giving me a sly look
>ohfuck.jpg completely unprepared for conversation
>just mutter a "oh yeah heh heh
>she says "enjoy your workout
>"thanks y-you too"

Jesus fucking Christ I'm cringing just typing this

>Anyway she periodically comes by while I'm lifting to clean some equipment and makes brief eye contact while smiling
>I do my best to ignore her and concentrate on my workout
>she's at the desk AGAIN when I go to leave
>"have a nice day! See you tomorrow"
>just mutter a "heh bye" as I walk out
>go home drink protein shake
>post my awkward encounter on the internet to a bunch of anonymous men

H-how'd I do Veeky Forums?

Haha I browse Veeky Forums you silly boy

Should I mention that she was giggling with her female co-worker at the counter?

I thought Veeky Forums hated women.

just ignore what she says and introduce yourself

that retarded sunglasses remark was just to get your attention

I'm trying to understand what the fuck is your deal. Are you afraid of women? Usually the first few chats are awkward as fuck anyway, be a fucking man for once in your life and stop caring so much

No I don't want to talk to her. I just want to go to the gym and workout with minimal interruptions. I wish she would've just left me alone.

More important what was your routine in the gym?

Today was chest/abs, got a pretty good workout in desu. Kinda skimped on abs but I do abs often enough anyway.

Good for you, user, keep it up!

It's like this I have already accepted that I will be foreveralone after a oneitis that didn't workout. So I finally came to terms that I will never have a relationship or sex or anything intimate with another person and now this is happening and it's dredging up all these feels that I've been suppressing for the past month.

Literal autism, you know there is always benefits to meeting people, especially people that work at front desks?

You god damn autist get it together Veeky Forums I swear to god

It's clear from the story itself that seeing her at the entrance reminded you of your shades. You're going to let people influence your thoughts and actions but not even talk to them???

>you know there is always benefits to meeting people
wow, you think the world is easy, huh?
How old are you?
17?

>benefits to meeting people

Yeah....no

This just happened to me

>be working at gym
>super DYEL creep coming up
>stops and just stares at me for like 5 min.
>can see tiny fully erect dick through gym shorts
>throw up in my mouth alittle
>just looks me up and down like 10 times then bolts back out to his car
>tell everyone else I work and they all start laughing and say "O yeh that guy? Hes a fuckin weirdo"
>comes back after 10min
>visibly sweaty and breathing hard
>pretty sure he just fapped to me in his car
>WTF.jpg cum stains on his shorts LOL

Jesus fucking Christ I'm cringing just typing this

>scan his ID quick and say something about sunglasses to ease the awkwardness
>he mumbles something and walks off
>pretty sure he is retarded
>my buddies are still in the back laughing their asses off
>spend the rest of the day looking for another job

>So I went to a business
>And an employee of that business acknowledged my existence

Wow, look at all that nothing

Maybe if you would like to die a decrepit robot9000, then what you say is true.

I used to believe the same, it was everytime the opposite, so i dont care anymore and just lift.

I've accepted that at this point to be honest. There's a certain consolation in accepting this fate. For me at least.

>where do you think we are . jpg

pussy

Just dont care anymore about other people, whats your problem?
Why you wanna force other people to meet people?

u a pussy tho

ok, but i dont care. :3

literally what was awkward about any of that

Your first Mirin moment

So you're a pussy who is feeding your delusions to make a self fulfilling prophecy?

OK.

I get mired all day long but I'm just too pussy to make a move.

>Get on train to visit family over weekend
>My booked seat happens to be next to a really cute girl
>When she sees me putting my bag in the rack she starts getting all fidgety and starts playing with her hair
>sit down, spread out a bit and start reading my book
>She starts messaging someone, turns away to shield her phone so I can't see the screen in my periphery (kinda thought it meant she was saying something about me).
>She continues to move around in her seat, 'accidentally' nudges me pretty hard in the leg with her knee a few times as if to get my attention.
>whole time I'm sat there pretending to read thinking 'oh fucking cmon now this is so obvious what do I say to her, maybe I'm wrong, nah I should say hello'
>after about 20 mins of this she takes of her glasses, puts them away and out the corner of my eye I can see her fixing her hair the in the reflection in the window
>now she's basically pouting at me as if waiting for me to notice and say something
>still do nothing

Anyway. The train got to her stop, I got up to let her off and grabbed her suitcase down for her. There was a bit of giggly awkward 'thanks' and then she was stood fixing herself up like crazy trying not to look at me while she shufled off the train.

I mean... What the fuck is my problem. She couldn't have been more obvious if she'd have slapped me in the face. I just sat there frozen fucking solid. I actually started to tense up and get anxious over the prospect of making a move.

This shit happens every fucking day. They constantly give me invitations but Im too chicken to do anything.

You did everything right, they dont have to get everything they want, because they are cunts!
They just want to drain your energy!
And they could have say something too, but no, they choose these autistic shitfuck way.
Anyway: If she would make the first step you would say "oh cool" and then it will be awkward silence.

poosi