New /cbt/

Tired of being weak and thinking about roiding. Anyone wanna point me in the right direction?

>Tired of being weak
How long have you been lifting?
Do you count your macros?
Do you get enough proteins and calories?
Pay more attention to what you eat and hit the gym more

About 3 years, but the first 2.5 were spent not knowing what I was doing and being an inconsistent curlbro. I don't count calories or macros, but I get at least 60g of protein and 2.5k calories everyday. Food options are limited because I'm dependent on a family that eats like shit; saving my money for tuition rather than diet.

>eat more
>lift heavy weights
>dont roid
>gain strength
>?????
>profit?

you have a nice body user, now start powerlifting

dude 60g is not enough for ur bodyweight. i would recommend 100 AT LEAST! if u want to ensure ur body is not being starved of protein

I'm 5'3" tho

60g is still shit what the fuck nigger, how are you only getting 60g a day like fuck you have to be actively trying to hit that low

Hey guys I'm thinking about not roiding because I've only been working out for several months and I'm not an impatient loser with babyman syndrome, can anyone point in my direction?

Reposting due to cbt day

250lbs

LMAO.

Daily remember; Those are the guizyz criticizing ME, THE GOD. KEK

BEHOLD TRUE ALPHA GENETICS

171 lbs
6'
R8?

Have you ever even tried to push your bodyweight before?

You look like you've never intentionally tried to gain weight before, and have been passively, through lifting, gaining weight up until this point.

just try and bulk for more than 5 fucking lbs, you'll be amazed at how much of a change it makes.

Your abs will be fine man, shit will still be visible until you maybe reach 30+ lbs. It's up to you.

Natty?

nice lift increases user. what program are u running?

Eh?

Yes

Got a long way to go

5'10 190lbs.

yes, start working legs too

kill me i look really awful

left is about 7-8 months ago (April I think), right is today
6'ish 186ish right now, going for 200 hopefully by feb and then will cut. Started lifting in late march, think my body weight was around 165ish? have never done anything athletic before so i was THE definition of skinnyfat

hoping I will look better for the summer once some of this fat is gone

see you guys in February wish me luck

7-8 months is nothing.
Hell, 2 years is nothing.
It takes a long time to look good.
Ignore the "timeframes" most guys post here. Its lies because they are scared of getting ">3 years for this" for what really is decent progress.

Sorry this was for you

Nice physique but you act like an obnoxious high school freshman

you look like you've only gained fat, what routine have you been on?

(You)
and what are your lifts?

SS + GOMAD

Good god I'd love to punch you in the face.

o-oh

still try for .8g/lb or something

19.5 years on the left -140lbs

22 on the right - 225lbs

6'1

arms went from like 12 inches to 17.5

damn how'd you get that big natty?

That was not me, I'm OP. 5'10 and 165lbs. I'll start having a couple protein shakes a day, might even buy some mass gainer. I'm glad you mentioned this, it never occurred to me that I wasn't getting enough

OP again, I actually acknowledged in a /fraud/ thread the other day my unyielding respect for you. You will never receive criticism from me, oh great one.

>WARNING-jelly-when-opening.jpg
>implying I'm jelly of guys who look like freaks
>mfw

Hit 1/3/4 in about 3.5 months lifting.
Currently 4.5 months and I'm only at 205 x5 on bench. Am I doomed to have a shit chest?

>looks that with those stats
I really should kill myself now

If you got that from 3.5 months of lifting then I must be the biggest bitch ever, holy shit

DL: 270x5
OHP: 115x5
bench: 145x5
Squat: 170x6
(started with the bar with everything except deadlift which was 95 pounds)

my squat has been fucked up for a while but I've finally nailed it after a lot of deloading and playing around with it, goal is two plates before I reach 200 pounds (which seems pretty easy)

routine is a 6 day ppl linear progression split where each day focuses around one heavy compound movement

was thinking about going back to stronglifts or SS but I would go crazy only going 3 days a week

am i fucked senpai

your stats make no sense. I'm also 5'10 165 lbs and I'm bigger than you AND you look much leaner than me. really weird.

>60grams of protein

Hahahahahahahagagagahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahababhahahahahahahahahabababahahabahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaahaaaahahahahahahahahhahauauauahahahahahahahahahhahahauahahahahahahhahaaahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahahhaahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahauahahahahhahaaaahahahahahhahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahbbhhhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahabahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaaaahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahaaahahhahahahahahahuauahahahahahhahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah

It's all his big head

>I have no chest, and I must bench

SS + GOMAD

Are you a guy who fell for the 2.2 meme forced by supplement companies?

>those stats
>thinking about roiding

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahauauauahajhahahahahahahahahahahahanaaahahhauauahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahaaahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahauaaahahahhahahahahuauahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaaahjauauauahahajaujajauajauajaijauajauajauajauajajuajajajajajahajajajhahajahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahaaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahajhahqhahahahahahajahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahajahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhauauauahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahajjajahahahahahahahahahahhahahauauauahahahahaaahahahuaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahahaahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhahahaaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhqhahahahahahahauhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqhqhqhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah

>hit 1/2/3/4 already
>stuck at 205 bencj

Can you into reading comprehension?

7 months lifting.

l m a o

How do you even manage that?
>tfw will hit 3pl8 bench sooner than 4pl8 dl

>Am I doomed to have a shit chest?

Yup. Some guys are just never meant to make it. May I suggest computer programming?

Only 50g a day is necessary for adults.

t. dietician

you're weak, just keep lifting until you hit 1/2/3/4 and make sure you're doing a lot of volume work.

>May I suggest computer programming?

>not making 6 figs or just below right out of college

about 3.5 months lifting 6'3" 170.

>spaghetti arms

Can you post your routine bud?

yeah while chad fugs ur gold digging gf

>he fell for the squatting meme

;___;

sweet lighting

it's the reddit ppl routine with a few changes, pplpplx

PULL
Deadlifts 1x5+
3x8-12 Pulldowns
3x8-12 seated cable rows/dumbell rows
5x15-20 face pulls
4x8-12 hammer curls
4x8-12 dumbbell curls

PUSH
4x5, 1x5+ bench press/4x5, 1x5+ overhead press (alternated depending on day of the week)
3x8-12 overhead press/3x8-12 bench press (do the opposite movement: if you bench pressed first, overhead press here)
3x8-12 incline dumbbell press
3x8-12 triceps pushdowns
3x8-12 overhead triceps extensions
3x15-20 lateral raises
3x8-12 cable flies

LEGS
2x5, 1x5+ squat
2x5, 1x5+ front squat
3x8-12 Romanian Deadlift
ab work

>actually I didn't fall for SS

I squat once a week and its my weakest lift. my legs were also super chicken thin before.

I did too dont laugh.

For non lifting DYEL adults yeah.
Want to start making gains? Get AT LEAST 160grams and start eating right.

i need a new pic

t. bodybuilding.com supplement snake oil salesman

Says the no-gains DYEL. Go fuck yourself

you are retarded
60g of protein and 2.5k wont give you any gainz you faggot mongoloid

Do you find that you get enough recovery for strength progression?

This is great progress for such short time. Keep at it bro, you're doing it.

Well now I know. Planning on buying some mass-gainer from BodyBuilding. Anyone have recommendations?

lol looks better than you faggot

I'm don't believe so - I don't feel awful or anything. I average around 7.5 hours a of sleep per night, usually 8.

sorry, obviously I meant to say "I believe so" I can't type

5'8
185 lbs

Gained 10 pounds since the start of my bulk while staying relatively lean. Pretty happy so far.

Before I started bulking

why does your hand look so fucked senpai

5'11, 162

I want to cum on your chest (no homer)

how long liftan?

Pretty homo but thanks. Almost 2 years now from left pic

youve been lifting for 3 years and you never looked up how much to eat?
this better be bait

holy fucking shit user, good job

from 16 year old fedoralord sperg to 25 year old chad

Damn nice prograss

Thank you bro, Im only 20 so its time to live it up as Chad I guess

Guys, how many reps and sets of dumbell curls should I be doing? I've heard that 10 reps is good, but I'm not sure on how many sets. Any advice?

If you want small balls, fucked organs, and early death, go for it OP

roidmonkey

Been in the gym about half a year
Got serious in August
was 150 lbs
Now 172 lbs
6 foot

do chinups if you're not doing them already and work your way to weighted chins, curls should only be an accessory movement you do at the very end to burn your bi's out. To answer your question, 3x8-10 is fine, but don't be concerning yourself with the minutiae.

the before pic was full on Just mode

I'm around 90kg and I've just started working out so pullups aren't easy. I can do 2-3 just fine but more than that isn't really possible, what should I do?

ew

t. gay man

Never knew I needed to. umadbro?

Perfect bulk. Can you briefly explain your method? You stayed really lean. What was your surplus/macros?

gotta get big cmon

back shot for anyone interested

Back shot for anyone interested

Toilet seat looks pretty heavy duty, user.