Didnt smoked for 2 days, should i just quit?

didnt smoked for 2 days, should i just quit?

do you feel the need to smoke ?

You shouldn't have started to begin with

dont know, feel an emptiness, but may im just bored, i usually smoke when im bored.

Tell it to me 6 years ago.

Don't be a quitter

Duh. COPD is not fun.

Heart and lung should be ok, restpulse is between 53 and 68, so probally "good"?
I really dont know, it doesnt affect me that much to quit, but on the other hand smoking doesnt affect me either that much.

When ever I get the urge to pick up smoking again, I look around the streets and see the kind of trash who smoke while pushing around prams, who cough like their lungs are full of cottage cheese between draws, with terrible personal hygene and a face like the arse of a fat person and say to myself "I'm no better than these wastes of flesh if I seriously start smoking again."

It's probably not healthy to look down on people like that but it's certainly healthier than smoking.

yes, cigarettes turn you into a weak pussy, take up swedish snus or vaping unless you willfully like being a weak pussy

smoke some weed instead i dont get cigarette smokers

Just see if you can keep up the streak.

started vaping. quit smoking within a week. Dont worry about people who say is for douchebags. Your body will thank you immensely

>Replaced nicotine with nicotine
>It's better

replaced ciggies in the boneyard with weed 2 halloweens ago and never looked back.

Just chew tobacco

Good way to cut

At least you're not inhaling smoke, that's what harms your body the most. The people who spread the "vaping is for idiots" meme should be publicly executed.

I was able to quit vaping no problem. Been two months since I last vaped, and I was a heavy vaper for about 2 years. Either I have tons of willpower (and my struggle with cutting says no) or it's just easier to quit.

i quit cold turkey after 8 years of smoking.

feelsgoodman.

cravings happen. you just tell yourself "no" and move on.

go for it man, no one likes the smell of cigarette stank

The nicotine isn't the bad part about cigarettes

Nicotine isn't bad for you in any way, apart from being an addictive substance.

VAPE NATION RETRD

>increased heart rate is fine
>it's not like my heart can only beat so many times before it gives out

it's not like that at all

Ok, 3 days now, miss it little bit while lurking, but its not that i need it now.
The fact that i have a lighter, a pack cigs and a ashtray 20cm next to me makes it even more good feeling to stay strong.