I get my coffee at 50 cents a cup

And I get the gourmet shit

Never had that one. How is it?
I like the all white one.
>gourmet coffee
That's a meme you dip

White is better desu

Nah man. I can honestly tell the difference between good coffee and bad coffee

Maybe. But calling it gourmet just seems so trendy.

Sorry, I recently watched pulp fiction

How about "artisanal"?

I sip only artisanal sips.

>240 vs 160mg of caffeine
>rockstar confirmed as the sip of the master race

Fuck you, Veeky Forums

I sipped today before my workout, ended up projectile vomiting all over the mirror. curled up into a ball on the floor for a good 30 mins afterwards.

Thank god I have a home gym.

Most coffee is good as long as it's fresh. I'm lucky enough to have picked up a dank ass espresso machine from a garage sale. High quality beans cost me about 15 cents per double shot. Always drink it black with no sugar.

Plus, those coffee/brotein shits are godlike.

Nah man. I'll respectfully disagree

There's coffee, but then there's *coffee.* have you ever had those moments where you just go "Damn, that's some good coffee." I had that moment with Eight O'clock and I never bought another variant.

Corner store coffee doesn't do it for me anymore. I mean it's still drinkable. It's still good. But it's not *good* good. It's okay enough to pass. And that's it

>not drinking the best Sips

I somewhat agree. Keurig coffee tastes like plastic.

The best stuff I've ever had is Waffle House coffee, surprisingly. And I've been everywhere. fresh ground is best

A lot of restaurants use that bagged pre ground shit. Nasty stuff, I tell you

not as good as the monster ultras

cute photo skills user

>being this new

>2 megabytes for a picture of monster

Stop wasting Veeky Forums's storage. Use photoczip if you really care about having a 12 megapixel picture of monster on your phone

Is this a sip?

>mfw these were on sale for $0.99 last week at safeway

>remaining this new

Ikr It's like he doesn't even want to make it

But does it have vitamins? NO

All these sideways sips..
RIPPER SIPPER HERE

Hi Josh :}

> he needs to get his vitamins from soda

Dem trips.. le tripfag

>taste good
>available in every gas station and store
>not having to visit the jewshop to buy vitamin c

Pro sip tip: all of the photos in the first sip thread were sideways because OP used an iPhone photo and didn't reorient it before posting, so everyone else posted deliberately sideways photos to ridicule OP. That stopped when the macros started, e.g., pic related.

t. sip historian

> not getting vitamin c from superior oranges

QuikTrip Master Race

Cock water.

Anyone try the Rich panini/mutant mass/monster collab? Looks guud senpai but i haven't tried it, i need to check how many scoops are in their before i drink one

Is it actually a colab? I will pick one up for the memes if it is

>50 cents
Then it's shit.

>sips fedora

If you buy corner store coffee, then yeah. But ground coffee doesn't cost a dollar per cup.

Mutant Monster tastes just like Vault energy soda.
Might even be the same drink. The red one tastes very similar to Code Red.

The silver ice is top tier.

MFW I bought a bunch since they went on sale for $1 a pop the other day.

>If monster was $1 a can on sale i'd buy at least 100.

I'm heading to the grocery store in half an hour, which sip do I get?

Any opinion on cold v hot coffee?

best sip

all i want is a monster flavored soda without the caffeine

Guys stop this meme, I'm starting to get brainwashed by it and unironically want to go buy sips

>not getting vit c from based kiwis

>sweet potato master-race

no matter what coffee i make it taste like cancer

I mean all coffee from the kurieg taste cancery

White sip>Red sip>Orange sip>Yellow sip

Original sips

I can't drink hot stuff. I'm forced to wait until it's luke warm until it's drinkable. Also I find that's it's better for taste. If you actually want to taste coffee instead of being burned, it can't be too hot.

All in all, drink coffee the way that it's satisfactory for you. It'll be like me suggesting high bar to squat when it's more comfortable for you to squat low bar

I say, I say, son

Cough medicine sips

i mainly drink sips, but i had one of these the other day and they're pretty good.

ITT: gaylords that have never sipped the superior Rip It while serving their country inna Iraq or inna Afghanistan

kek
need info on this

Does rich piana sip?

TWO SIPS WHATEVER IT TAKES RIGHT BABE?... BABE?

>Anyone try the Rich panini/mutant mass/monster collab? Looks guud senpai but i haven't tried it, i need to check how many scoops are in their before i drink one
It gave me heart palpitations

been sippin these since before the time when sips were mainstream. Confirmed for best sips

t. sip hipster

>does the pianist sip

How many sips do i need to bench 2pl8?

Not military but when I was 14 I used to sneak out the house in the middle of the night, go down the block, and get og Rip Sip from a vending machine.

Good times, 24 now and still sippin the rip.

Just felt like posting this

>posting shit tier sips

I always get that shit at family dollar, but they just sell it off the shelf so its mad warm. Gotta get it on ice.

ULTRA RARE SIP COMING THROUGH

>reds apple ale
Kek you are either a girl or a pussy

LOL. no.

That's below 5hr energy sip.

they dont make this bottle anymore btw

Dog I miss those nostalgia feels, I used to the the same. My parents forbade me from drinking energy drinks so I would sneak out at 11:30 pm head to ralphs and buy myself a 4 pack of SoBe No Fears.

8% and 10 ounces. perfect for getting a buzz without getting full.

This thread needs some sip memes STAT

>getting a buzz off of one beer
Pussy it is then

Didn't say one

I hate this shitty fucking meme.

>nonsipper detected

I think it's a viral ad campaign by energy drink companies.

Viral marketing turned forced meme. Either by people with shit humor, or the same viral marketer.

>being a nigger

shiggy

Fatty pls leave

it 100% is

its the same brand everytime, and these shills discourage people who make memes using the other energy drink

I purposely bought a redbull (for finals studying later, not because Id ever drink any of this shit normally) to spite these faggots, and also because id just rather drink that overall

energy drinks are shit for you

just take 5 hour energy if you really need a boost, but preferably dont take any

or you will experience niacin flushes and while u cant really overdose on vitamin B12 and B6, you can get minor nerve damage from holting your system with 9000% vitamin B12 etc which these drnks have

Dont worry, it fits my macros

Dude can you fuck off our board? We already have to deal with poltards shitting it up with their autism and edgy-tier racism

we don't need shills like you. surely theres a better place to advertise your stupid product than a FUCKING FITNESS BOARD FOR PEOPLE THAT AVOID TOXIC TRASH LIKE THIS

1. Satirical shilling has been a think on Veeky Forums for years. Lurk more.

2. The idea that Monster is actually shilling here is ridiculous. They've already thoroughly penetrated this market. They're much more interested in appealing to young women (see Absolute Pink in 2013, which was apparently a disaster but was a clear indication of their interest in creating that market basically from scratch, which they just couldn't do; the whole sugar-free line is probably best viewed as a more gradual move in that direction by first softening their "extreme" image). Time/money spent pushing their products on Veeky Forums is wasted.

i fucking love Rockstar Recovery but I can't find it anywhere, not even gas stations

RIPPER SIPPER REPORTING IN

GIMME DEM RIP SIPS!

i got memed into trying one

Christian Guzman and Maxx Chewning brought sips into the fitness world years ago.

Veeky Forums did not start this

> drink coffee, rockstar sips, and c4 before squats

FEELSGODMODEMAN

You realise you are either right and some intern knows this too and is willing to take advantage of it, or its just a troll trying make it seem that way. Satire is supposed to be funny and shill just needs to spread the brand and they've done their job. It's either that or the person just has terrible humor.
Or maybe the humor is just lost on me, because to me it's just a formula for a picture and the punchline is a funny face.

>mobility