People who have lost a significant amount of weight

People who have lost a significant amount of weight

Can you tell a difference in how people treat you now compared to when you were really fat?

I ahve the same question, but for skinny guys who got huge

Was usually ignored most of the time while I was outside of my house. No one would initate contact and try to just look away.

Now though people are much more friendly and inviting. People actually initiate conversation with me and don't "ignore" me the same way as before.

Former fatty here, once I got to a healthy weight people treated me like an actual human being.

Never get fat

Dat ass on 2nd and 3rd from the right

im human now rather than invisible

You go from being invisible to being recognized as a human being.

Pretty much the same, don't matter unless when you have money.

So you only have self worth after you lost weight. I fucking hate ex fatties more then normal fatties. Off yourself at this point you will always hate yourself. If not you will blame it on something else.

People treat you better, if you have a good looking face and lose weight the opposite sex will start to pay attention to you. If you have fat friends they will begin to hate you.

Life is better as a thin person because people don't see you as an abnormality, they don't see you as a person with a defect. Everyone should strive to be at a low bf%

I went from 6'0 260 to 6'0 195 last year. Girls actually try to talk to me now, but I've been left socially inept from years of being overweight and too much time on the internet. So, things are basically the same.

no, only have real worth to others as a skinny

people hate and ignore the fats and for good reason

loving yourself is not enough for others to like you. you have to be able not to bring them down.

I don't hate myself though, I'm much happier now that im not fat. it's not my perception that I was invisible, that really is just how it is people ignore your existence completely in most cases when you're really fat.

People were like
>oh shit, you are so slim now
and some of the fat guys and 100% of girls regardless of their weight were like
>tell me your secret

Other than that not much has changed, I was nice to people and had many friends, I am a bit more confident right now and people also notice that so there is that

Mostly the changes for me were inner and to my perception of the world

67kg to 97kg. Would pick up as a skelly because of face. It seems when you are larger you have to be ripped for a similar effect.

Went from 210 pounds fatass 5'6 when I was 17, to 150 pounds skelly(lots of biking and basic curls) in 6 months. Noticed girls actually noticed me, and caught some checking me out. Then i hit SS and now am 185, 5'9 15%bf. Notice even more girls checking me out, people move out of my way if they are not bigger than me. Feels good man, but I have crippling body issues, I still look DYEL and feel small.
I've also become very confident, outgoing and talk to lot of girls at uni.

Yes, but more importantly there's a difference in how I treat them, which they reciprocate.
I'm happier and have more self-respect now, that projects outwards.

>hate fat people for reasons
>person actually does something about it to lose weight and succeeds
>hate them even more

This was my experience as well.

went from ~260 -> ~150 at 5'6"
Still have autistic level social skills but the occasional human interaction is nice.

>be me, not you
>weigh 360 at 6'3
>walk into hot topic(I know faggot)
>walk to check the shirts out
>cute petite worker is near them
>I wasn't going to talk to her
>make brief eye contact
>walking towards her to look at the shirts
>she runs for her life
>I brush it off
>she comes back and had this stupid look on her face of embarrassment

Idk what she thought.

It's fucked up. Now I get asked why I don't talk, or they make bs conversations with me. I know it's my fault for ever letting myself to get to that size but yeah.

Women say I look scary, due to not smiling or being serious most of the time.

I can relate to this.

I'm 183cm tall so around 6ft, weighted 60kg extreme skelly mode. I'm now at 85kg with 200kg dl, 160kg squat and 100kg bench working sets, and people treat more like like an adult despite my face not changing one bit. Biggest different was the start of deadlifting, you start getting that 3d look instead of looking like thin paper from the side like teenagers

Don't feed the retard

You are autism personified.

>Girls actually try to talk to me now, but I've been left socially inept from years of being overweight and too much time on the internet
Iktf

>be 5'7 over 200 lbs
>invisible
>cut down to 160
>confidence soars, start getting attention from girls and don't even have to try
>go on bulk and put on a little weight
>attention goes away completely
fickle creatures lol. started a cut, in another couple months I bet money it'll come back again like the tide. low bf is very important tho if you're trying to attract anyone

Fat:
Bullied
People tell me I smell bad
Ignored by guys
No bf
no dates

Lost fat:
People are nice to me
Told I smell good
Guys want me and I get hit on every day even have a stalker at school
Had dates
Have a bf

I'm also here. The ride never ends

If the stalker is becomes a real problem, call the cops.
Never underestimate a stalker.

Gigantic fatty here.

So I am on my way to being not a fatty. So I still have 100lbs to lose so I have a long way. Ive recently started and lost 20 lbs so far. Pants arent so tight so that feels good.

But I am nervous about how things may change. I have never gotten any attention from women. When I mean never I really mean never.

So once I do have the weight off I won't know how to respond at all if I start getting approached.
Ill still think like a fat man.

>Ill still think like a fat man.
You most likely always will especially when you see all your lose skin. You'll just find another thing to hate about yourself.

anybody with an actual stalker wouldn't mention it like some endearing minor annoyance of being pretty. I guarantee it's just an unattractive guy who tries talking to her once in a while.

350 to 200 here.

The difference is like night-and-fucking-day.

Back when I was a fat fuck I was invisible. Store clerks would only help me if I asked. People wouldn't make eye contact. Etc.

Nowadays, people are happy to initiate conversation with me. Girls (sometimes) like to talk to me, or will continue a conversation with me even if I just started off with a one-off comment.

People respect me. Back when I was fat, no one would stop to hear what I was saying. They would straight up talk over me.

Nowadays, that still happens sometimes, but even if it does I'm able to get people's attention the 2nd or 3rd try.

People actually WANT to talk to you...... I can't describe how weird it is for me, to be in a situation where I'm hanging out with people, and 3 different guys are tryana get my attention. I went from the "funny" fat guy that everyone made fun of, to a charismatic funny dude that people like.

It's fucking surreal, I tell ya what.

TL;DR like others have said, you go from being invisible to treated like a normal fucking person.