What are you tinder profiles like? how do you make a generally successful tinder?

What are you tinder profiles like? how do you make a generally successful tinder?

>pics?
>bio?

I'm married mate.

depends on your sex, wait yah fuck off to /soc/

>go on tinder
>every fucking woman has "Heathens" by 21 Pilots
>generic fucking "swiped right because of your dog" in profile
>1 to 2 word responses from nearly every match

Fuck tinder

>tfw get lots of matches but too scared to meet people because I chose really good pictures of myself

Th-thanks Obama

OLHA A GAY,

t. ugly person

I have the oposite: I have utter shit-tier photos, and I'm not willing to take selfies because I look even worse when I fake a smile.

Most of those points had nothing to do with what could be extrapolated from looks.

If you were good looking you wouldn't be getting 1-2 word responses.
It's over boyo.

I have a good camera so I just took a bunch until I got a few that came out right, though it's really hard for me to pose for a photo so I had to take hundreds. Smiling on command just doesn't work for me at all.

Not that user, but I get them to send me pictures and shit and they still respond with two word bullshit without any effort at all.

Same problem here: I think I look dumb as hell when I have to fake it in a picture. I'd use pictures from FB, but I don't hang out with the kind of people that take pictures, so there's literally no photographic evidence of me doing anything social or interesting.

How badly did I fuck up 1/2

to rephrase and keep it fit related

how does /fit use its fitness related to a profile without looking as if you're trying to show it off?

>haha

yeah you fucked it

>two word bullshit without any effort at all.

Because they're lazy and know they don't need to put forth effort to get laid. Each woman has hundreds of dicks to choose from.

So, not necessarily a matter of not being good looking, more a matter of not being a 10/10.

This is the shit that bugs me: here's a dude that's trying to be friendly and engage in a conversation, and she's being emotionless and not inquiring back.

Fuck, if you aren't interested, don't reply. Bitches like that don't deserve effort, if guys weren't so fucking thirsty, women would have to see this shit is a two way street.

>Over 250 or so matches after litte under one year
>Mostly 3-7s occasionally a 8
>80% of convos goes to waste/or they dont replay
>Only slept with 1 girl from tinder
>Had a date with another, who literally stood me up
>If you look at a girl friends tinder she has like 600 + matches and dozens of 10/10 chads that try and bang her even if shes like a 6

honestly can't be bothered anymore. After i'm ready for summercut next year i'm just gonna use a topless pic and hope for random drunken hookups

I don't want to get laid I want settle down mode. Which is why I gave up on tender and the whores that populate it. It's still a redflag, they end up preggo and then changing their profiles along the lines of "mother of a 2 year old that is my everything" tier.

>hope for random drunken hookups
That's all it was ever for in the first place.

Though, I did date a really nice girl off of tinder for 6 months.

>This is the shit that bugs me: here's a dude that's trying to be friendly and engage in a conversation, and she's being emotionless and not inquiring back.

The issue is he's just not very interesting, you need to work an angle with these chicks most of the time, playing 20 questions is something better off in person.

>want settle down mode

Me too. I'm soon to be 26, and I'm not into that waiting til your mid 30s bullshit we do these days. Shitty part is I don't have more than a couple irl female friends, and my other friends don't do shit but sit at home, so we don't do anything that could possibly result in meeting people. And by myself, I suck at meeting people because I'm naturally introverted and I hate myself so I assume nobody would ever want to fucking meet me.

bruh

What would he do differently to be interesting? Some of these chicks don't even write bios, that's how fucking complacent they are.

>How tall are you?
This is good, tell her that she's too short. That way you will be the one with power.

He dosn't know. He's just trying to sound like a alpha that never fails.

If a girl needs 10 pick up lines and constant jokes to be interested without know any actual details about who she's talking to, or vice versa, then she's just looking to be entertained and will always be the type to expect everything to be done for her.

Keepers ask questions, want to get to know who they are talking to and want a two sides, intellectual conversation about common interests and goals.

Tweaked my photos a bit, any tips bros!

Her bio

>what do

>Keepers ask questions, want to get to know who they are talking to and want a two sides, intellectual conversation about common interests and goals.

I agree, but you're almost guaranteed not to find that on Tinder.

The dudes are gonna be swiping right like crazy brah.

>using shitty (or any at all) emoticons in her bio

She's fucking trash, mate.

Like this guy () said, he's being friendly, but he isn't being interesting. I get it, we're not there to entertain chicks. He's just firing random questions at her and saying autistic shit and hoping she charms herself into letting him fuck her.

>haha
>I like movies

Like what the fuck man, do you want to talk to this guy based on what he wrote? Getting people to talk about themselves works in person, but I don't think it's good over text because she's not going to write you a short novel about her fucking life. This is an "I'm afraid of saying something stupid so I'm going to ask her a bunch of inane fucking questions instead of saying anything interesting" kind of attitude. It's boring as FUCK. You're talking to anonymous chicks where the two possibilities are (1) she likes you and goes on a date or whatever with your, or (2) she doesn't and NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENS. So stop playing safe, it's boring as fuck and you have nothing to lose anyway. Maybe if you're a 9 or a 10 she'll jump into bed with you anyway, but for most dudes there are a dozen other equally attractive guys barking up her tree and she isn't going to pick the fucking boring one.

All you have to do is gently tease her about her profile. That's it, that's fucking it. Don't google cheesy fucking pick-up lines, don't open with safe bullshit, find something in her pictures or her bio and rib her about it. Not like an asshole, like you'd do with a friend or something. Do that for a bit, and then if there's a serious question you want to ask her you can go for it, but be SPECIFIC and ask it in a way that encourages her to talk about it, not some open-ended nonsense that screams "I don't know what the fuck to say and I'm not going to contribute anything unless you do the work, but I really want you to talk to me anyway!"

I know, thats why I quit tender.

>what do
>that bio
Unmatch instantly.

Bruh master troll

>I hate myself so I assume nobody would ever want to fucking meet me.
> I don't have more than a couple irl female friends, and my other friends

Just buy a dildo and fuck yourself until you're ready to die

t-thanks, I don't have a life

Games, games, and more fucking games.

I'm so done with this shit, lads. Sick of the fucking games, pretend, and scripted bullshit.

Fuck

dont have one

too many bots here

i meet sloots on piblic transport or at the mall

Anal play doesn't interest me, and I want to live a long time.

>148 miles away
DROPPED
>your
DROPPED
>treat me good
DROPPED

this chick looks boring, stupid, and too far away to pump and dump. no idea why the fuck you're interested, but if you have to message her, say you'd better get your stories straight about how you met and tell her you're going to say you met somewhere even more embarrassing than Tinder... a Trump rally or a fucking Klan rally for all I care.

I met one person on Tinder, and fucking never again.

>talking to grill
>seems cool, likes alot of the same stuff
>not hot but decent looking enough
>we talk for a while, eventually she wants to meet
>hang out
>go back to get place
>making out on the couch, she's sitting on my lap, thinking it's gonna be a good night
>when all of a sudden...
>somethingnotright.jpeg
>mfw she was trans
>mfw I didn't know she had a dock

Brehs...
Like I'm a bisexual degenerate/grill so in theory it shouldn't matter to me but when you aren't expecting it, wtf...

>not being boring is a game
OK m8

>say you'd better get your stories straight about how you met