I think my undies are killing my sex drive but I don't want to wear boxers again

I think my undies are killing my sex drive but I don't want to wear boxers again.

What does Veeky Forums wear for underwear?

Boxers.

theyre not.

you probably have too much stress. recovery from workouts with not enough food and school plus work. eat more and move to an intermediate program.

Boxers

boxers

Boxer briefs

I wear boxer briefs or jockeys and I have healthy erections several times a day at age 25.
That isn't to say that the underwear aren't a contributing factor to your erectile dysfunction, but they don't do me any harm.

wow no one wears a jockstrap?

I wear bikini briefs.

How are your undies killing your sex drive?

Sometimes, when I'm sure my ass is clean.

Aren't you worried about having to take a shit at work or in public and then sitting in a jock, after? That's the only reason I don't wear them all the time.

I think they're choking my testicles but I'm not sure. I've worn briefs for years and only just now do I feel they're preventing me from fapping pleasurably.

I don't get it...you fap with your underwear on, and it's "choking" your testicles?

Just take them off when you fap? Sometimes when I fap, I keep my briefs on but move my balls and dick out the leg opening of and jerk off that way. Try that, I guess.

you're supposed to wipe all the shit off your ass when you're done, senpai

I do. I guess I'm just paranoid/self-conscious. I don't think wiping really gets you clean--the same way wiping poop off your finger with tissue makes your finger clean.

baby wipes and powder

I mean when I wear them all day I get paranoid that they're holding my balls to close to my body heat and killing my sperm

Nothing. Don't fall for the underwear jew

Two things to consider:
(1) the "briefs lower sperm count" thing is regarded by many as a myth--they say that even if it does lower sperm count, it does so by such a small degree that it is almost nugatory.

(2) Even if briefs lowered sperm count, a lower sperm count doesn't necessarily mean lower testosterone/sex drive. In fact, your sperm count should have very little to do with your sperm count at all. Consider, for example, that injecting testosterone into yourself lowers sperm production.

>In fact, your sperm count should have very little to do with your sperm count at all.

I meant "your sex drive should have very little to do with your sperm count..."

This.
They make me love looking at my ass and also provide easy access in case I hook up with any guys.

boxers. boxer briefs make my thighs feel like they are being strangled and I used to wear briefs, but after a decade of wearing boxers, i put some on the other day and they were so small it was like wearing panties or something. it was weird...and a little hot. i think i'm gonna buy some briefs tomorrow