Tfw I destroy my gains by drinking at parties

>tfw I destroy my gains by drinking at parties

How do you guys stip drinking?

Babysit your drink and only have one or two

I smoke weed.

I'm shameless and fill up a beer can with water secretively and make it look like I'm still drinking.

By not going to parties, obviously. Are you really that dense?

I drank like 2 or 3x what everyone else drank and i couldnt get drunk last nigh so i just helped the soberfags with the lightweightfags

im 6'2 183 why couldnt i get drunk, ive gotten wasted on that amnt before

m a d m a n

Will two or three glasses of scotch and an occasional cigar hurt me too much?

Stop drinking beer. It's too many empty calories.
Drink vodka. You get drunk quicker.

#heavyweight #superdrinker #2kul2getdrunk #yass

just came to Veeky Forums to ask this

i cant stop drinking and i always lose weight on the weekends :/ help me

are u really stupid enough to think im humblebragging about being unable to have a good time

yes

thats awkward

>dood i like drank 3 times what everyone else drank and didnt even get drunk, dood like those sober and lightweight people fucking fags lmfao amirite

>enjoy drinking
>weigh 30-40 more lbs than other people, so keep pace thru overcompensation
>everyone else is drunk, i feel bloated and sober
>i did not have a good time

brahs this has never happened to me before wtf happened

(Maybe a better format 4u)

have you tried getting a drinking calendar?

>Days ive gone without drinking

Denoted by an X for each day you dont drink.

By not eating so less booze gets me drunker

I had this happen at my cousins wedding I was drinking doubles to keep a buzz. Im bulking and was dancing a lot so thatsxmy guess

>Manlets
>People

Jesus user you are just sinking lower

jej

Start sipping

>getting invited to parties
NORMIES GET OUT

But I'm literally too autistic to make a move otherwise. Need that liquid courage

I only drink one out of every three shots. Pretend to drink them but I hide the glass in my hand and dump it out where no one can see.

>i cant stop drinking
y not tho

Just do pills you fucking pussy

This

sneaky bastard

>tfw i drink a whole bottle of red and do coke to sober up at least once a week
Freshman year is crazy lads

I smoke weed instead

Just tell people you don't drink, that's what I do

I still don't understand why people can't just drink in moderation. Am I autistic or something? We all eat in moderation, sleep in moderation, masturbate in moderation, but for some reason, alcohol gets a special privilege as being binged. Why?

>throwing away alcohol
>not just manning up and telling people you simply don't want me alcohol
Great job, not only are you a puss that can't stand up for himself, you are also wasteful.

Keep dreaming faggot, I'm exactly as tall as you and weigh just as much, 183 isn't very big

>implying i dont drink the beer first before I fill it with water
Everyone will be weirded out and think you're a nerd if you say you dont drink. Theyll wonder what's wrong with you.

>Girl flirts with you
>Start talking for awhile in a corner
>You sit your drink down
>She picks it up with a smile and takes a sip
>Spaghetti starts flowing from every orifice on your face
>She tells the whole party
>You trip on spaghetti on your way out

Desperately trying to drink the autism away

kek, truth

kek, thats an amateur mistake, I deathgrip that pseudobeer and never let it down

YES

take straight shots of vodka. vodka is the healthiest form of alcohol.

>I've seen too many teen comdies: the post

if she was talking with you for awhile, she would just ask you why theres water in it.

now if it was piss on the other hand...

r9k is that way faggot

Not sure if joking, but it's what cool guys do. You shouldn't be drinking beer past high school tbph,

>6'2
>183
>he thinks he's not one of those lightweights

kek

Cool guys actually just pick up a cheap six pack on the way to the party and then just get the rest of their drinks from other people.

You'll never overcome the autism if you're just numbing yourself with alchy faggot.

Doesn't matter where you get them from, just don't drink shitty beer past 18.

Trying hard and spending more money than necessary is for fags tbqhwy

Says who? I drink fuckin PBR and bitches love it.

I like getting drunk, but I think alcohol tastes like shit. How can people drink it on a regular basis?

Caring this much about what others think. How's it feel to be in the 'not making it' club?

actually cool guys roll up with a bottle of good high price liquor.

>underage b&
This is literally what every under 21 says

>Drinking beer for validation.

It's not about looking like anything. Its about the taste. Literally type of alcohol tastes better than beer. Wine, whiskey, gin, vodka are all good. And vodka is pretty cheap.

>high price liquor

Eh? The most common social greeting between male to male is "Wanna beer?" Nobody fucking says "Want a shot of vodka?" and shots have moved onto more mixers than spirits done straight.

Best way to deal with it is to have maybe 1-2 beers to start before moving on straight hard liquour for the rest of the night.

I'm 22 retard. I first drank alcohol when I was 17, over 5 years ago.

What's the reason to party? Have a good time, make friends and get bitches. Those become more difficult when you're that weird person who doesn't drink. It's also weird as fuck being the only sober person in a party.
Has nothing to do with making it

/r/ pepe shooped onto toad in OPs pic

>drinking expensive liquor for validation

Meant for

I'd say 3-4 beers then move onto (good quality) whiskey, rum, gin, etc. Maybe some wine in between.

>DURR UR A WEIRD NERD IF U DONT DRINK

you're literally in high school. grow up you blithering autist

also
>being on fit
>partying

pick one

dood i like start with 4 beers, move onto like 5 shots of whiskey, 3 shots of gin, 4 rum and cokes., also a few bottles of wine.

Literally the only socially acceptable way to back out of drinking is if you say you're the designated driver.

graduate high school and come back here when you're 18

Hell yeah fellow Britfag?

getting wasted occasionally barely effects your gains. mb actually do some research u ultra faggot

>everyone at the party doing a round of shots
>cute girl offers you one
>n-no thanks, I dont drink
>everyone looks at you weird
>everyone cheers and does the shot while you stand in the corner
how about you just drink like a real human being you nerd

What if you have a genetic predisposition to alcoholism?

graduate high school and come back here when you're 18.

Just tell people you don't drink. How fucking hard is that?

This, I don't get the big deal

Just dont get carried away and you'll be fine. My dad had alcohol dependence and so does my brother, but I never drink past buzzed these days and it's all well and good.

this is the face of autism

benzos and no sugar soda

>tfw Native
>tfw mom convinced me not to drink by showing me natives from reservations

Dodged a bullet

the face of autism is the guy who thinks that people call you a "nerd" or look at you "weird" if you don't want to drink

oh wait, your family has alcoholism and you still do it. explains a lot

Find friends who you enjoy being around while you're sober.

Tell me, what is your excuse for not drinking? because people DO change their perception of you based on what you say to that question. To ignore basic human psychology is just ignorant.

>i destroy my gains by not eating

I'm going to a party tonight

I plan to drink.

I went on a date today and I'm meeting her at the party.

Should I bring a drink?

I don't know if it's byob

Whats a good party alcohol

I always bring at least the amount I'm planning to drink. And you can just bring whatever. If it's expensive hard alcohol you can earn points. If it's cheap beer you can just make a joke about it and earn points. win win

Just bring what you like to drink or ask her what she likes to drink and bring that.

I didn't say that I don't drink. I'm merely saying that your immature "hurr ur a loozer if u dont drink" and thinking that people think that is pathetic

She likes wine and Labbats beer. I guess labbats

grils irl are usually not that mean

>Not releasing it

was completely expecting a post like that, but given the fact that most people on here are neckbeards who's only view of parties is from teen drama's and american pie frat boy movies, I expect it.

I went to a D1 school and at all the parties, the 'cool' kids always showed up with bottles of liquor. You're thinking of the kid who brings his dad's 150$ bottle of aged whiskey, I'm talking about top shelf liquor from the store (belvadere, ciroq, goose) and would give chicks shots and shit.

it was always the poor kids who freshman drinking natty lights and budlight.

>I'm merely saying that your immature

fedora.jpg

>I did some drugs during my first semester when I'm still blissfully unaware of how little such a behaviour will give me in the next years and I can brag about it online where people who have seen far too many people doing what you're doing ruined for life will happily judge me based on a simple post

>I went to a D1 school and at all the parties
>they all were giving chicks shots from $40-$50 bottles of vodka
>paying that much for pussy at a party

cool story 4channer

I drink between 8 and 12 beer everyday and my gains are fine. Stop being a fucking beta cuck

But I want to look cool

no get wine. it's called panty droppin' juice for a reason. girls don't get turned on as easy when they drink beer cause they're bloated and feel like fatties

willpower

if you can do it drunk you can do it sober

Felt the same way and was able to slide that courage into my sober self, feels good

Not true. Say you are driving if you must have an excuse but self control is respectable so long as you aren't a fucking buzzkill when you are sober.

I'm a bad boi who can drink a lot, but I hit a drop off where I go from gud drunk boi to literal unintelligible monster (~20 drinks). It's rare when I go that hard but I fuckin b00l when I do