Progress thread

>from 79kg to 84kg
>a bit less than a month and a half
>didnt pay attention to diet, just ate
>took whey protein and BCAA

Am i doing good? Is this decent progress?

Ignore my shitty busted up phone and my dirty mirror please

Also, im pretty sure i got very high test levels
>very deep voice
>big adams apple
>hairy all over my body
>can grow a beard
>started fucking balding
>generally agressive
>ring finger longer than index
And all that shit

How much do testosterone levels have to do with my ability to make gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=73_nI_xx2VI
youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=73_nI_xx2VI

Chances are your natural testosterone levels have only a little bit to do with it.

Anywhere in the normal range seems to only make very small differences, like actually difficult to measure.

The difference with even low-normal and high-normal is very mild, like 10% or less.

That said you look like you're doing fantastic. Keep it up.

5'10
Bulking
>tfw arms and traps were stolen in my sleep

I think that i'm finally starting to see some progress

Damn user great job.

good progress

jesus fuck you lok great mang

First skelly in the thread, I started bulking a months ago with the food in the pic, and bulking with high school lunch isn't very effective. Been hitting the gym 5-6 times a week for an hour with an ever skellier friend.

Feels great man

>145ohp
>155 bench
Lmao what

Hit your lats more.

>165 squat
>155 bench
1 year plus for those numbers????
u also forgot to eat

When I ohp my elbows quake and I can't lift it above my head. I don't feel that when benching

Dem beginner gainz brah. Enjoy em while they last. Also you should do ss + gomad

Just getting back into lifting, it's been years. Currently 5'11" 210lbs. Should I just cut to 190lbs before doing any bulking? BF%? Advise?

How much time between photos? That's some good progress

how the fuck does your loose skin just naturally morph into a 6 pack and adonis belt, you looked gross before, fuck you man

I am taking a guess your ohp form is seriously fucked up, considering how out of proportion your ohp is to other stats and how weird your shoulders look
Probably one or more of
>push pressing
>not flexing glutes and abs
>not flexing traps and raising shoulders at the top
>bending back too much
>flaring elbows

before is 155 lbs, after is 185 lbs with sick pump and lighting

Last week my shoulder got injured somehow and I couldn't do chest day for a week. I'm pretty sure it's because of flaring elbows since it can injure shoulder if done incorrectly.
I'll work on it thanks man.

>shitty slow progress
>how to lose your hair within 1 year
At least i tried.

Started lifting six weeks ago, left pic is week zero, right pic is week 6. I want to bulk slowly and steadily over a long period. I'm still super skelly but I'm pretty happy with my progress overall. Is my progress noticeable?

Arms and shoulders look more meaty. What is your calorie intake right now?

Thanks! 2700 every day.

Soon you'll be able to do this to women
youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4

Bumping with a picture of me where i look strong

Try and break 3000

Take the same type of photo every time for your progress pics, stop fucking around with lighting and angles to make your progress seem bigger than it is and just be honest with yourself

176 lbs before, 194 lbs after.
6 months lifting.

gross food
>boner disappeared

>it's not the man getting pied
boner disappeared

>1 year
>155 bench

Man, not trying to shit on your progress, but after a month and a half of going to the gym i can lift 198lbs. One time tho, but still i can do it, and i started of as a skinny fat shit.
My fathers record in bench press was 330lbs before he had to go get his 3rd back surgery. He was 49 years old at the time and he held his gyms record in bench. He just went recreationally. He told me how everyone would stop what theyre doing whenever he was bench pressing and just look at him.
He also caused the same reaction when he did pull ups. He would do 10 sets with 12 repetitions each time. When he would do his last set everyone would watch if he would do 12 again, and he always did. Said how actual gym trainers came up to him and said how they never seen someone like him do what he does.
Hope that eventually he will be proud of me for trying to get myself in shape because i was a measly loser till recently. Im not lifting for him, but if i could make him proud for a change that would a great thing.

Trying to get out of skelly mode 5'9'' 130lbs
Started lifting a couple months ago and up to 140lbs

Hopefully lots more to be made
Thanks man
4 years, thanks man
I spent the first year and a half cutting unhealthily lean, then I bulked up unhealthily fat again, then I cut down to a reasonable body fat and have been slow bulking for the last 6 months… Like a pound a month.

hard to tell because of the loose skin, but I believe that I had gotten to 8% or lower Bf here.
I think that it had helped get rid of a lot of fat cells though.

>that tricep

I think I have similar arm insertions to you, good job mate, what are your big lifts (ohp/bench/squat/deadlift/row) now?

Very nice insertions user.

Focus on chest and lats. Make sure you work your legs. In 3 months time you'll look pretty good if you can add another 10-15lbs

How did you go to skinny from fat

Let's just get this out of the way:

>5'4" Turbo-manlet
>inb4 never gonna make it
>Second time posting on Veeky Forums
>Neglected my arms until very recently because I fell for some memes

From left to right:

99lbs, 130lbs, 135lbs. Working up to 140lbs and then cutting back down to 135 or 130 lean.

It has always been incredibly difficult for me to put on weight, much less keep it on. But everything has been going just fine over the last several months since I started getting serious about it.

drop the weight and work on form faggot. then increase weight

This is my summer 2013 to summer 2016 progess.
Not even sure if it's good or bad, bodywise.
Gone from 73kg to 90kg.
Statwise, I think it's something like this (can't remember exact numbers 2013).
Bench: 70x3 to 112.5x5
Squat: 80x3 to 120x5
Deadlift: ~110x3 to 190x3

My squat progress is shit. I did hit 140 at a point, but my form was so shitty I decided to back down and start over. Still struggling.

>3 Years of lifting for that

What are you even doing?

Well, basicly. I ate to much during my bulk cause I tried to broscience estimate how many calories I had to eat, then I had to spend 4-5 months cutting because I was fat. Which means I lost all my strength. Then I didn't learn from my mistakes and did the same thing again.
Then some time during 2015 I figured I should actually keep track of my calories and macros and finally made some progress.

>TL;DR I fucked up but it's still progress.

good job dude.

i ate dbol!

Been in the gym about half a year
Got serious in August
was 150 lbs
Now 172 lbs
6 foot

I'm 6'4" 210lbs 33y/o

OHP 155lbs 5x5
Bench 230lbs 5x5
Squat 325lbs 5x5
Deadlift 425lbs 1x5
Row 230lbs 5x5

2 months progress

>roiding for this

opinions?

Lifting for 6 months

>Inb4 bullshit

I get it every thread, so now it just boosts my self-esteem.

Before i began lifting i lost 18kg and ate clean for 3 months. Started lifting 6 months ago when my BF was down significantly.

Went in hard though. 7 times a week + 15 min cardio after each session. Currently bulking with a 400cal surplus.

64kg
174cm

I'm looking for my before pic.

Boxing and underfeeding

Holy shit keep going.

Very noticeable.
Keep the going user.

Nice keg, bro.

you need to eat some photoshop and scale your fucking pictures properly, faggot.

Yes cut 1-2 lbs a week down to 190. Those are some nice traps tho.

Natural Adonis belt

Good genes man.

gyno in 1 nipple only, iktf

Mirin

With the baseball cap I picture you as glen. You seem asian though

What fucking mode am I?

body dysmorphia mode..? looking good. thinking otter mode

One year for that? Could have bulked harder

thanks brah glenn is one handsome mofo
am asian yes

Y-you too

>Replying to my own post

I'm kind of stuck in this mode. My job went from 8 hours on my feet to almost all driving so sedentary as fuck. I want to develop the otter mode look some more, what do?

for 5 after SL
dl: 135 -> 330
sq: 75 -> 290
bp: 45 -> 170
ohp: 45 -> 115
row: 45 -> 145

switched back to a deficit last week. the hunger is definitely worse than before lol, it's getting better already though

very nice work

Bump

>looks like a deflated skin bag
>you look great!
This isn't the Veeky Forums I remember

I agree, he looks gross

Thanks man!

I disagree, he looks good, and he looks 100x better than he used to. He probably looks better than both of you, which would explain why you'd make posts like these

>192cm 6'3
>around 80kg 176lbs
>eat clean, lot of lean chicken
>still have a gut
>if i bulk i feel disgusted after a few weeks
>if i cut i barely lose anythnig anymore unless i go under 1800 calories a day

>White knighting men
Sad!

>Acquiring new boxers and watch
Great progress! Shame your body looks exactly the same.

Incredibly mediocre

Nattycuck lifters are hilarious.

Why would you even cut. You literally have no muscle unless you're going for the trap look. Eat eat eat and eat and dont bother about cutting until you have been hitting the gym hard for at least a year and a bit especially at your hieght it takes some much longer to look like you lift

>from 145kg to 130
Its a start
Mainly due to the fact i work overnights stopping me way over eating now. I want to go to the gym but too tired aftwr work, and when i work out right after waking up i feel sick
Its seasonal so come january i may start at the gym again, only problem is the resolutioners there. People maythink im one of them at first

Also im 6'4, to put the weight in perspective
Thats 320lbs to ~287
I used kg's for the metricucks

>gained 60lbs
>could have bulked harder

I no longer understand the purpose of progress threads then.

Keep up the good work, new/fit/.

Nice man, keep it going!

30yo, 190cm, 90kg in the picture, 94 atm
2 years progress, not too recent but I'm 4 months into my first time bulking and I don't really like how the fat is coming back, lifts are going up again so I think I'm gonna trust the process and cut later (february)

Lifts started from empty bar, no prior sport background and sedentary job, in addition to a severe car crash which resulted in a fractured hip among other things.

Current lifts are:
OHP: 55kg x 2
SQ: 130kg x 1
DL: 170kg x 1
B: 95kg x 1

Hoping to be able to rep 1/2/3/4 for february, doing madcow with a couple accessories at the moment