What to do about calluses?

I cut/filed a few down today but what do I do about them coming back?

Why would you want to not have them?
They are an adaptation to lifting heavy stuff and working with your hands so you dont hurt the skin

Unless they're extremely unsightly or affecting your daily life, leave em. I'm not sure if people can feel them when shaking hands but no one's ever said anything to me. You have to adjust your masturbation technique though.

Stop lifting.

Because they rip off and impact lifting in the future
Because there's no reason to have huge calluses
Because who wants to touch rough as fuck hands that don't really help

Could be different for everyone, but my hands are more comfortable deadlifting with no calluses vs with

Don't be a faggot. Calluses show masculinity. Start adapting to them.

girls think they feel rough

no shit.

Why would a straight woman want to hold hands with another woman hand?

So what's the problem? Just keep doing whatever you're doing to get rid of them. For as long as you lift they're going to happen, so you just have to keep up with it like with your nails and hair.

they form mostly from dl/row/chins etc. Try to learn to grip the bar/handle with your fingers and you will get less calluses.

>inb4 grip is weaker
bitch, your fingers already carry 90% of the weight, calluses form when the bar compresses the skin and the bar moves downwards towards your fingers

BUT, in the end it will not stop calluses to form. sooner or later you will get them anyway with one difference: it will not disturb you while lifting due to impact reduction and they are easier to remove/take care of.

hand creme is your friend, keep them moist.

t. everyone with 180kg+ dl

gl brah

Get used to it. When you start pulling into the high 100's and low 200 kg range youll start getting blood blisters too.

Don't be a pussy, callouses are just an indication that you're a man who does shit. Nothing to be ashamed of.

what a fucking stupid thread.

>Because they rip off and impact lifting in the future
you must be lifting wrong then faggot, if your grip is strong enough to handle the weight your using, you won't get a rip

this ^
If you're lifting right, unless you're doing muscle ups 3x a week then you're not gonna tear your calluses. In which workout does the bar loosely spin in your hands? not many

Used to get them really bad, years before I started lifting when I was a drummer. And when you're the retard at the back the rest of the band are relying on, you can't just have a rest, so I'd often end up bleeding like fuck.

They eventually just wear off. They almost just blend into the rest of your skin, so the skin is still thick, but they're not prominent or even noticeable.

Pussy

People feel them. I worked at a hotel and checked in a guy from Brazil a while ago. Farmers body, not fat, just thick, dense. He clearly had a history of intense manual labor. He seemed happy. He was half way around the world on an island paradise for a few days with his wife. All smiles. He worked his way to where he was.

He shook my hand. His grip was strong, but not painful, my hand was completely at his mercy. His hands were fucking covered in callused skin. This was the hand of a man who worked his whole life and accomplished something.

Keep the fucking calluses, user. They're a badge of honor. They will inspire greatness in those around you and strike fear into the hearts of your enemies.

ITT: Morons who still think grooming if a bad thing

Include me in the screencap

Bro his hands felt like granite, wouldn't you want somebody to say that about you?

when you go get your nails done ask the ladies there to take care of them for you, you big lady.

well its a good gate way to getting your vagina licked :/

What the fuck

One ripped off last night rock climbing, I'm going to need to tape it for deadlift tomorrow
Lifting isn't the only way they can rip

More like ITT: morons who deadlift lamo 4 pl8 or don't lift and don't understand that tears are a real danger at big weights

I suspect they are lifting for like a month and they're like 'teeheeh I love these calluses!'

One day they will get to 5pl8+ and they will learn...

gloves, nikes last 2 years

>glove wearing shitter
i bet you only play mid too

Delete this

T. Shadowfiend solo mid Midas rush every game