Hello Veeky Forums. Long time browser of /b/, first visit to this fine board...

Hello Veeky Forums. Long time browser of /b/, first visit to this fine board. I'm one month clean from heroin and alcohol, and I've been meditating etc, tyna feel better. A buddy told me the best way to feel awesome is to hit the gym, so ima bowt to set foot in the gym for the first time tomorrow. Wtf do I wear? How do I start? I'm fucking clueless and terrified. Give me some support.

>basketball shorts

Anything but jeans and heroin needles.

>long time browser of /b/
>heroin
>alcohol
=)

of coursh

As a heron user you should be familiar with stickies

I figured denim was probably not a strong move.

My legs are fucking matchsticks

CARLOS!
>bringing a /b/ meme for op

That's pretty witty.

Wear comfortable clothes, shorts, tshirt. Take a towel. Read the sticky for a beginner program, go and lift light weights to begin with.

Much appreciated bro...is that what I call people here...bro?

Get out of this board. Its all bullshit. Please turn back now and don't fall for the shit advice being handed out here. The ONLY reason to be here is for the High Test threads.

Trust this man OP

Thanks man...will read that sticky now.

Hi test threads?

It's bruh, or brah, or wouldsuckdick/10
>no homo

Can you feel your testosterone raging son

Doesnt matter what you wear, wear something you like

Any kind of sneakers will do, I wear just socks but this is frowned upon in some gyms

Just go there and do some exercises that you think looks fun or nice, no need to hype yourself up thinking it has to be all serious and using that as an excuse not to go

It really is a very good replacement for (and also complement to) doing drugs

It is a little bit like when you discover a new drug and that makes you able to have a little more relaxed relationship to your previous drugs of choice

>that example
how thicc is too thicc

read the fucking sticky and lurk more, faggot.

You'll develop anxiety over small body features like the angle of your collarbones or something is un symmetric
Also youll find girl like pic related attractive

Can confirm half of that post

there is no too thicc

These quints confirm

Getting sober has been the worst decision I have ever made, I don't know if I fucked my brain chemistry or what but I've been clean for over 3 years from drugs and alcohol and the only time I'm ever really happy is when I'm in the gym, every other moment I wish I had just killed myself with drugs

It's not too late brother

which half?

That man is not attractive

Then why are you in this thread faggot?