What ya'll eating for dinner Veeky Forums?

What ya'll eating for dinner Veeky Forums?

Inb4 that looks like shit yes I know I'm a wagecuck don't have time for fancy shit.

That looks like shit

Defrosting some leftover shepherds pie and steaming some veges.

Why is there a giant ice cube?

i usually fry up some grass fed beef with peppers, carrots, and broccoli

No pic because I just gobbled it down like a greedy fucking pig, but I dropped about 500g of frozen mixed veggies and frozen butternut squash in my actifry along with 200g of black beans (not canned) and 250g of egg whites. Will probably pop open a can of pink salmon soon and eat it right out of the tin or maybe mixed with greek yogurt.

On an unrelated note (because I see only bad feels threads in the catalog) my wife actually approached me in a very sheepish way to ask me to design a meal plan for her. She's seen me drop almost 20 pounds this year and changing my body composition from squishy piece of shit to almost normie-fit, and wants to do the same. It's notable because when I started counting calories and tracking macros she scoffed at me saying she didn't have the time for that, but now that she sees first hand the results in me she's come asking for help.

Felt pretty good desu senpai.

oats are hot and everything I do I do it big

GET BIG C'MON

GOOD FUCKING WORK GODDAMNIT

not sure what I'm looking at OP, eggs and... I really have no clue what is that shit?

is that a bowl of vomit?

post wife's feet pls

i think those are chicken breasts but i have no idea about the other bowl

i had 2 corns, 3 mini vienna sausages, a mixed bag of greens and a potato pancake with ranch sauce. GET ON MY FUCKING LEVEL

You got it brah.

Nice samefag

Potato pancake with ranch sauce? Nigga what

There goes my nofap

DIOS MIO

>Nice samefag

The great Veeky Forums detective at work.

this

Why'd you take a bite out of your plate user?

Nothing special. Dinner and lunch for tomorrow

Just get some brown rice, lentils, and frozen peas to add to your mix. Cheap, glorious macros and micros. Fuck eggs

It's for dem calcium gains.

>eggs

They're called eggies, OP.

I just had 7 eggs and a sweet potato. Nom noms

aware me