These guys challenge you to a 1v3 fight

>these guys challenge you to a 1v3 fight

What do you do? Keep in mind the guy on the right has a black belt in jiu-jitsu.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m3_tn4qcSNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Respectfully decline

I eat a tuna sandwich in front of the guy in the middle without breaking eye contact.

Keep walking, pretending I didn't hear them because they're probably talking to someone else before accidentally making eye contact with one of them when I check over my shoulder after I walk pass them.

shoot the one on the right first, shoot the other two, then shoot the one on the right again

total elapsed time 1.8s

What would I gain?

Chances are, I'd win, but I might be injured. Or they might get lucky and win. Or I might be underestimating their fighting ability, or overestimating my fighting ability.

So why would I risk injury?

This

>unsheathes katana
Psh, nothing personal kid

youtube.com/watch?v=m3_tn4qcSNw

I would ask if they want to be friends first, if they say no. Then I'll decline fighting and walk away.

>Tfw. you didn't make freinds with other geeks in high school
>Tfw. you never built your long term friendships which carryover into every other part of your life
>Tfw. its 2016 and you still struggle making long term business acquaintances and connections

Not against a black belt. Unless you yourself have done a significant amount of martial arts training, you don't stand a chance. I did martial arts for 8 years and made it more than half way through the belts, and there were still black belts who could beat me sparring with little problem. With a black belt, strength of the opponent isn't a real concern. It's how skilled in fighting they are.

And if they say yes, you'll fuck 'em up? I like it.

jiu-jitsu is the biggest cuck meme of them all

I had a green belt in that shit, the only usefull thing I learned in 10 fucking years was how to fall

anyway, start hitting those guys on the left as much as you want, laugh as that jui jitsu guy is trained to hit the area a cm before your nose and thus doesn't know what to do in a real fight

afterwards just swarm him or do a one on one fight, he'll try to pull some fancy shit but he'll be lknicked down just as any other mortal

signed: the guy who did jui jitsu for 10 fucking years, 2 times a week

I took goju ryu, it's pretty effective I think. Probably partially because it's not about taking the brunt of an assault, but evading and defending and turning it into attacks. I took it 8 years, and as an adolescent, I could beat people much stronger than me, rarely lost, and I when I was, I never was horribly beaten.

you should go tell all the professional UFC fighters that they're wasting their time training jiu jitsu.

green belt is a kids belt...

yeah in css or whatever kids play these days

I know, but the training methods for black belts weren't any different from mine (spar with a partner untill you were ready)

so I'm pretty sure I could take down a black belt with some good old public school techniques AKA hit them in the face untill they give up

Black belt means nothing when you punch them in the face.

please tell all the professional ufc mma fighters they're wasting their time training bjj

are these guys on the IMO team or something?

Only valid answer. Don't do shit that can get you in prison.

Barely any of the top 5 from each weightclass focus on submissions to win fights.

this is purely about jui jitsu, nothing else as I've only done that

But they all do bjj to learn how to not get submitted or held down under their opponent on the ground

idk why i argue with you idiots. you all obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

bjj isn't all about submissions, it's 99% about controlling the opponent on the ground

>category theory
>spectral sequences
>cobordisms
>TQFT
I could fucking destroy them lmao

I use fat attack and roll for dubs for extra crit damage.

instantly clinch -> knee the jiu-jitsu dude before the other cucks get the chance to figure out what to do.

kick one in the nuts, while I right jab twice, left hook and right elbow the last one.

>flawless victory

Jew jitsu is trash, shitty antiquated version of bjj

Even if I could win, would I really want to?

Kinda dudes who want their picture taken while they stand in front of a chalkboard covered in math are probably working harder at that than I've worked on anything in my whole life.

slaughter them and paint the board with their blood

>category theory

>category theory

Heavily BJJ oriented fighters are notoriously shit on the feet. You're the idiot.

Assuming that the guy didn't go to a mcdojo and has had extensive sparring experience, it's not an impossibility of a win but it's improbable. Even if he went to a mcdojo or had no experience it's not worth it.

That's not what its about anyway. If these guys are just asking to spar why the fuck not make some ground rules and go have fun, you have nothing to lose in that case. A loss is no big deal and shouldn't shatter your ego. If they intend to fuck you up then just walk away no harm done. If you gotta protect yourself or others do what you gotta do.

>Even if he went to a mcdojo or had no experience it's not worth it.
This is assuming we're not trained either, which I am. I've been doing muay thai for like 2 years, and maybe its because I'm incredibly athletic by normie standards, but I could heem the fuck out of the two or three best BJJ belts at my gym with only moderate effort.
The idea is to not let them get ahold of you. Even then, all you need to defend is basic understanding of balance + leverage and a swift crack to the jaw.

aka "abstract nonsense" to anyone with any actual understanding of math and not just some neckbeard physicist

>implying anyone in physics takes category theory seriously

>category theory

IDK about you mate but ALL of the purple belts and above at my gym train Muay Thai as well... 12+ people. They'd know exactly what you're going for.

Anyone that declines is a beta cuckold.

>but muh going to jail

bitch, your pride is on the line. You have no balls if you decline. I bet you'd let me fuck your gf and you wouldn't do shit about it.

Sucker punch guy on right after convincing them I don't want to fight, somehow knock him out cold

The others would just try to keep me off him but I'd shove them

Then I'd erase the board and tell them they should stick with chicanx studies

the asian guy is cute
I wonder what his penis tastes like

Scattergun

I let them beat me up and sue the fuck out of them.

I don't mess with mathletes... Those guys are brutal!

classic Veeky Forums

Kek, Ryan Hall won his fight tonight via striking.

Well first you gotta call em pussies for trying to 3v1 a guy, question their penis sizes etc, try to bargain them to come at you one at a time kinda deal, much easier.

Or, if you're feeling confident, agree to the fight and immediately, like the second you've said "OK!", hit the black belt in the face as hard as you can manage. A knock out jaw shot would be best, but you gotta get the first guy on the floor. Unless the other two are experienced, they'll very likely reconsider their fight ideas, or at the least be stunned enough that you can turn and probably drop old four-eyes there. So ideally you've got two guys stunned as you rip into the other guy. At this point you should ask yourself why you're beating up these nerds. Most of this assumes you can box or something. Assuming the kid just does BJJ, a good striker shouldn't have any problems, let alone a striker with even a small amount of wrestling/jiu-jistu/judo knowledge. Sorry about the post, I'm really high, good luck with your nerd fight OP.

if they're normal
>sure I'll spar with you guys, come to the gym at ___ street, there's a ring upstairs we can do it

if they're autistic
>no, you guys are autistic
how hard is this OP

Not him, but done martial arts long enough that my first set of students has black belts of their own now.

You're full of it. Really, the weakness of martial arts in general is that they only teach you how to fight within the same art.

Practice karate = your karate skill will let you beat those with less karate skill
Same with boxing

Same with everything.

Only with age and experience do you get the perspective to realize this. And realize that picking fights serves no purpose. You don't get paid, you don't get stronger.

You get nothing for winning and you stand to lose everything.

Why would I do shit about it?

Either she wants you and goes for it. Relationship over.

Or she wants you and doesn't go for it. Relationship still over.

Or she doesn't want you, you go for it, and she kicks your ass because you're just a little bitch.

Either way, no reason for me to bother getting involved.

all these retards saying they could beat up a black belt in BJJ.

sure, if sucker punch him in the back of the head.

but do you really think you, a dude whose only athletic accomplishment is posting on Veeky Forums, could beat up a guy who's been training to FIGHT for 10+ years?

lol isn't the point to be able to defend yourself

> Ctr+f
>No pipe bpmb
Come on Veeky Forums, i expected more from you

I think php is the shit nowadays

Alpha as fuk

ur joke made 0 dollars and 0 sense

Came here to post this

easy, let them swing at you you first
always let the other guy swing at you first

then you're within your right to fight back and they can't sue you

>the guy who has seen someone sued for assault because of a fight

This

It's literally how untrained girls fight. Watch some girl street fights on YouTube then watch the jujitsufags.

Real men throw punches and kicks

Not that guy but being a black belt in BJJ doesn't mean you're good at striking.

>BJJ
how do those faggots stop a front kick to the face? literally never seen any bjjfag stop a good kick to the face after practicing and watching mma for years now
so yeah thats what i'll do
kick them all in the face

depends on which team I'm in

bjj has proven itself time and time again. you may have sadly wasted a whole lot of your life on something ineffective, and i hey i can imagine what that may be like you know, it sucks to suck dude i feel for you. but it pays to be a winner, and bjj has made a lot of winners wether you wanna admit youve wasted your life on bull shit or not

>green belt
>jujitsu
>10 years

You're a fucking fraud and a liar

how so?

I'm just gonna go ahead and make an asshole wannabe tough guy of myself here and now.

If there was some incentive to say yes
>Be 6'3 205lbs who practices muay thai
>Black belt will fuck me up on the ground
>3v1 so I'd be fucked if I went to the ground anyway
>Sucker the first guy
>Stand up and keep them lined up at all times
>As soon as one goes down, give him a stomp or some shit so he won't be able to keep fighting

Or knee them when they rush you, becareful though because if you knee someone in the nose you can kill them

This. Lol 3 on 1 you can shoot them all and probably not even see the inside of a courtroom

Agree because I'm not a faggot

Pull out the knife I always carry because I grew up next to nig-land.

These guys would never, ever challenge me to a fight.

So the Capra Demon and his two dogs?
Fuck them, I have a Buck 119 on me at all times. If that doesn't diffuse the situation, then they all get an all-expenses paid trip to the stabbin' cabin.

Not even a math fight?

>ten years to get a fucking green belt
>shitty Japanese jewjitsu
Are you physically handicapped?