What the fuck should I do?
Please help

but benis in bagina :DDD

Work on your apology and have sex.

Leave a tip.

They get super mad if you don't

This is a serious question guys
She's not a hooker btw

This, you won't be good. Make sure not to nut in her so you don't have jizz in her mouth when you give her makeup head.

>women
>not sluts nor hookers
tippity top kekkeroni

Girls love it when you just put two fingerws in their ass without asking. Asking takes away the surprise and the excitement. Just stick'em up there without her knowing and you'll make her cum immediately. Also, condoms are for queers, and the clitoris is at the bottom of the pussy, right next to her asshole.

Your*. You will be the one going down afterwards. Youll be lucky if shes willing to even let you. Get an uncomfortabke condom or jerk it all day before hand so you last longer than 15 seconds.

Make sure you thank her before you leave, you did fuck her after all.

Pretty good advice right here desu

Fuck I hate it when people use "head" for going down on a girl. I had a girl that asked for head all the time, weirded me out.

Alright srsly time, try to get in as much foreplay as possible and go very, very, slow. Give her neck lots of attention at first.

When actually doing the deed go even slower. Youll still probably blow your load in 10 seconds but if you can get a few pumps going it will be less embarrassing. If you still have at least three hours before its time, go ahead and jerk it. If not, just do your best.

Hopefully your like 17 and this will all be a joke someday.

>Hopefully your like 17 and this will all be a joke someday.

Well duh this is fit average virginity loss is around 14-15, by 17 we usually have at least 5 partners

Hello newfriend

Forgot to mention no hickies on the neck, just kissing. Hickies are for fucking idiots, don't go blacula on her and suck on her shit like a degenerate. You lose the game if she gets a visible bruise.

But you're using your head.

I know it's irrational, it's just weird for some reason to me.

Moar

What were you doing in highschool? I was like 90 pounds and pulled some decent. although...
>now I'm 27, Veeky Forums and havn't touched a vagina in 2 years.

What is this place?

that's the whole comic unfortunately