Weight loss thread!

Down 200 lbs in 11 months. 5'11/176lbs

Veeky Forums, did I make it?

Other urls found in this thread:

myfitnesspal.com/photos/view/75073626
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bumping

Congrats my dude. Really. How do you feel?

You went from jolly fat man to receding hairline aids patient lol

Seriously impressive weight loss man. Fuck Iowa in general tho

Hows life quality. Must not suck as much

>Iowa football

How does NDSU dick taste brah

No offense, but you went from fat & ugly to just ugly.

I guess it's an improvement, but not one that will make any difference.

Just because you lost weight dosent mean you should start wearing the douch bag millenial cloths you could never fit in.

Fuck the hawks.

4real tho, it's impressive. Start lifting and then you'll fill out nice probably bro.

wow that's incredible work man good job

Why would you post this man

Impressive weight loss man. I'm 5'11 178 skinny fat and looking to get to 165 and bulk.

You're almost there, then you can put on some muscle brah!

Shave it off mate, the receding hairline is obvious.

Count your macros and start lifting.

Did you do any lifting during the weight loss? 200 lb in 11 months seems like a crazy amount. No surgery?

Thanks to you all. I know.... my hair is kaput. I will be taking your advice and shaving shortly.

Actually, I didn't lift a damn finger. Just ate less, a lot less. MyFitnessPal kept my ass in check

I appreciate it man. I do need to start lifting then I will hopefully make it lol

Love you too :)
Let's see how you look?

Ya look great senpai

and no, no surgery. Just ate ~700-800 cal/day
Sucked but it is getting the job done.

Quality of life is amazingly different. I had no idea how much people hate fat people. I got a free stuff at starbucks the other day. People like talk to me in public. The cashier at the grocery store asked how I was doing.

I still feel quite fat though, it is weird how much being fat wrecks your confidence. The confidence issue is murder lol

Iktfb. People, girls at work especially being very kind and complimenting me and my first thought is of bullies back in middle school making fun of me

200lbs in 11 months...damn bro. Mirin.

Go Byzen

What are they on a 6-peat now?

Dont feed the troll pls.

Ay you ain't ugly bro. Shaved head is super convenient so you might like it.

Congratulations on your progress. Am trying to downshift modes and lose 30 pounds and this is damn inspiring.

Not if my Bearkats can help it. Eat em Up Kats

what is your over all energy levels like now compared to before?

What everyday tasks are now a lot easier than before?

Does it feel weird to not get all sweaty all the time?

Do you get cold easier?

If you drink alcohol do you get drunk faster?
How much did your life change?

You can totally make it dude. Good job, 200 is quite a feat. Any problems with loose skin?

Fatty detected

Hey thanks bud. I appreciate it. It has been quite the journey. You can do it, shoot all I really did was replace 2 meals/day with protein shakes and eat a very light dinner. If you stay occupies, food really becomes not a big part of your life. It is literally ALL calories in/calories out lol. I am tapering off teh weight loss, I would like to lose another ~5 lbs but we shall see.

Much appreciated *tips fedora*

>700 to 800 calories a day

Good lord man. do you still have your galbladder?

I'm down 167 in 16 months, your hair might get better if you start eating at a surplus again to get some muscle packed onto you. my hair has thinned considerably even eating at a 1,000 calorie deficit. i pack in about 1800 calories a day. good on you though!

I am doing keto and am basically at the same thing, I do two protein based soylent shakes a day then a light no carb dinner. Total calories is at about 2000-2500 because I do cardio and lift but thinking of dropping that by 1000 to get this cut over with.

For the first week I was dying for junk food and carbs but now I don't really think of food, I often run on empty and feel fresh and light. A small medley of vegetables is like a feast to me now

dude if thats yo in the pic on the right, you're not good looking, you're skinny and frail looking. you look like every kid who wasn't fat who never worked out. this must be bait or you've just really never had anyone compliment you before

Good job op. Solid, thick, tight, etc. Mirin.

My hair thinned out too. Really hoping it'll make some sort of recovery, eventually. My Father has a rad head of hair. Would be a damn shame for those genetics to go to waste.

Dude I have so much more energy it isn't even funny. I have like transcended sleep.

Everything from driving to social interactions have been easier (though still marred from the residual confidence issues that being so overweight brings). Strangers are so much nicer to me, it is actually alarming.

It does! I would get sweaty getting off the bus, now I can literally go hiking and I am fine!

I get drunk so fast it isn't even funny.

My life has changed so incredibly much but I haven't been 'less fat' for a long time. It wasn't until a few months ago that I started to notice the difference. A big moment for me was when I was at a buddy's and we smoked and put on the movie 'heavyweights,' that was quite the experience; it is weird looking at the fat-issue from the other side.

Some things havent changed that I was hoping would have. I still struggle with self confidence and it is hard for me to do things like approach girls at bars/partys. I guess it is something I will have to work on. When I lost weight I also lost hair lol so that took a toll

Yep there are big problems with loose skin. Pun intended. I will attach a picture. I just took that one, I tried to take as neutral of a shot as possible, that is just me standing, not flexing and not pushing out my gut. You can see the loose skin.

look at your mom's dad for hair genetics. your dad's hair has littlei input in it.
damn dude you really lucked out. even if you have it in the stomach everything else looks pretty good!, just build up those shoulders now.

Lol I actually went to the ER because I had what they thought was a gallstone attack. 100% the worst pain I have ever felt. like worse than being fat for 15 years all packed into an hour. I would like to think that the hair is because of the weight loss but I was thinning beforehand, now I am just bald lol

Yea man I have to get lifting. I am embarrassed at how weak I am. I was moving with my roommate and I could hardly get the door to the Uhaul down. I used to be strong, I could squat 520, bench 295 but then I got real fat and stopped lifting, now I am just like anxious to go to the gym.

Buddy let's shave our heads together

The confidence problems are normal. Same shit happened to me. You'll get better.....you made an absolutely MASSIVE change in a year. It takes time for your mind to get used to the change.

Loose skin is the same way.

Do you have any hip/knee/leg pain?

Only asking because I'm 350 -> 200 and have been struggling with that, though it's gotten better the past couple of months as I've been exercising and getting used to my new size.

be careful with that gal bladder man. did they ultrasound you?

Damn we had same stats. I got fucking weak too (those stats I was at 270 playing football in school, now 225 and weak as hell). Pretty good progress getting back there so far so I assume you will have good luck

Shit, wait, really?

ffffffffFFFFFUCK

I'm down, especially considering what I just learned about my doomed hairline....

At least I'm not my cousin, I guess. He's balding before 30.

Haha thanks bud, the profile shot isn't as kind

things could be so much worse. your stomach is your only problem area, you could have had it in your chest, and arms too. be thankful!

I have knee pain but an incredible amount of back pain. Upper back though so my doctor is helping me with a few different solutions, its pretty unusual because most obese people have lower back pain.

How did you work on your self-confidence? I appreciate your kind words bud

They did not. I was sitting on my couch watching sports then the pain hit, omg that sucked. Then after a while I got my friend to take me to the ER. Went through triage (they basically dragged me into a patient room after 15 sec lol). I got the diagnostic stuff then like 5 min before the doctor game, the pain subsided.

Haha thanks! It has been a while since I was Veeky Forums but I am hoping get back to the glory days shape, though

lol I am 25, depressing lol. Most of the men in my family are bald. It's in the genes (que Jewish jokes)

you're still very high bodyfat % and have 0 muscle mass.

also balding.

nigga did you just lock yourself in a cell and not eat or something? fuck why didnt you read the sticky?

Well done.

Not a groundbreaking weight loss but i still don't know if i look good or no. I still am a fat fuck on the insid. Does it gget better ?

Mirin, friend. Do yourself a favor and bully the inner fat kid out of your head.

>do I look good

No but you don't look fat. It's time to bulk user.

>How did you work on your self-confidence?

Pffffffft hahaha. Where the fuck do you think we are?

I meant it should get better, like, in theory. I still fucking hate myself and feel just as fat and ugly as ever......well...maybe it's gotten a bit better in the past year. But not by much.

BUT. I started losing in October 2015, and didn't hit 200 until like this May. And I'm still fat and weak, albeit less so than I used to be.

Lift, work on getting a good steady source of income, work on being a charismatic, likeable guy....and the self confidence will follow. Getting some pussy probably wouldn't hurt either.

That's what I'm hedging my bets on, anyways.

Also, although it might not be something you want to hear right now, the old adage "fake it til you make it" works wonders.

I fake having confidence in myself, and people like/respect me much more than they used to. And that helps actually boost my self-confidence, at least a little bit. So at least I've got that going for me.

A girlfriend would be nice, though.

Thanks bud! go back to /r9k/

You look better than I do lol. My man I hope it get's better. I am right there with you going through this journey too. I guess we will find out. If it doesn't get better, there is always suicide right?

Stop feeding the trolls, faggot.

SECOND WARNING

It's like you guys seriously forget that your body does more stuff than just look pretty
For example, you have to fucking live your life inside of it
Your whole quality of life depends on how well it functions

Jesus christ you guys are fucking dumb

Yea the 'getting some pussy' part of it hasn't been going great. What I lack in experience I make up for in floundering awkard-ness lol. I am trying though. Frankly, I have gotten better at this shit, just not up to speed.

I feel like I don't even have the confidence to fake it, maybe I can fake that I have the confidence to fake that I am actually confident?

Dood tfw no gf...

I can't tell if responding to you is feeding a troll lol. Teach me sensei

Can I live in and function out of someone's body who maybe has less skin around the gullet?

It's christmas my dude, time to bulk :--))

We see you OP. We mirin keep it up

>before: with a qt
>after: with a dude

fuckkkkkk I just noticed.

Thanks, I will post when I hit my goal weight. It's final season these next 2 weeks so when final's gets over I am going to hopefully be lifting barring I don't get in some accident

That's Veeky Forums.

Congrats OP & others. 200lbs on only 800kcal a day, I do not think I could have done that. Amazing dedication! I lost 66lbs. It is not a big amount like OP but for me who is only 5ft it is a big accomplishment. I work out 4-5 times a week (weights and cardio) and I always eat and cook healthy.

But I noticed my hair has become thinner too especially on the top of my head (hairline/crown) . I was wondering if I need to take more vitamins? Is it normal to have a bit of hairloss when you lose weight?What could be the cause?

My progress:
myfitnesspal.com/photos/view/75073626

>5ftgirl
LONDON

>Thanks, I will post when I hit my goal weight. I

Senpai, how tall are you?

Listen to what people are saying....you're not fat anymore. You're skinnyfat and lack muscle.

Recomp and START LIFTING

I know that attempting to lose two pounds a week requires a caloric deficit of 1,000, but how should much of that should be burned from exercise? Would 250 be sufficient, or should it be split even? Money is tight right now and I figure the less of it going in my gut the better.

I'm down 90 lbs from 250 lbs at the beginning of last summer

I am 5'11

What does skinnyfat mean? Is it like just less fat than fat?

I promise you, I will start lifting.

hey man getting healthy is getting healthy. I bet you didn't have 200+ lbs to lose in the first place!

Protein plays a big role in maintaining hair post-weight loss (more research on that will be published within the next year). Biotin helps but I am not sure what will do the trick. It might be just like all balding, not a lot we can do. Its a part of manhood for a lot of us.

Nice progress!

Great improvement user.

Looking good man! That's what I want lol.

Its all cal in/cal out. I wouldn't recommend going with what I did. 7-800 cal/day is really oversimplifying it, I was very very careful about what I did and made sure I was getting the proper nutrients. I then got my blood tested every 3 months (after getting tested monthly for 3 months) to be sure I was getting enough nutrients. I talked to my doctor first before embarking on this journey and basically asked him what can I do to lose weight quickly because I was diabetic, hbp, high colestrol, fatty liver, and lots of other shit that was killing me. Now, 11 months later, nothing. I feel so much better. I didn't exercise at all which was a Big Mistake. I now have to build muscle again, it would have been so much better to keep it.

>what does skinnyfat mean?

It means you're thin but have a large bf%, because you live in a post-scarcity society and don't need to labor for a living.

LIFT

How big were you?

good job, ur a qt now

Shave your head - srs.
Grow a beard if you can too. You'll look so much better.
Good job though user - proud of u.