Since this board is filled with chads

Hey bros, after a date, how should I follow up on it?

We went downtown to a bar and ate some food along with an arcade and then called it a night after a few hours.

We both waved goodbye and that was that. We both had great chemistry and never disagreed on anything, but I was ridiculously nervous the entire time.

Anyway it's been an hour sense we departed, should I follow up with any kind of a text or what should I do?

Ask her if she's an archaeologist because you have a large bone that needs inspection.

Actually this board is filled with awkward autists with muscles.

giver her the ol natty lickaroo

So you enjoyed spending time with her and want to do it again? Tell her that. Being direct works wonders if she's into you, and if she's not into you this way you'll find out sooner.

When should I text her? She's probably asleep by now, fuck

90% of the time people fail to close, it's because they never actually went for the close. Always Be Closing.

You idiot, never text a woman the same day after a date. Here is the golden rule: every time you make contact with a girl, you need to wait three days until you contact her again. You don't want to appear desperate.

>autism

I am not Chad but guys who pretend to be chad would say that you should wait for the girl to text or call you. I say you don't follow up and go workout or something to blow off steam.

i have always followed up within 24 hours on a girl i was seriously interested in, and have gotten second dates 100% of the time.

idk where the fuck the idea of "wait 3 days so you don't appear like a beta cuck" came from, but it certainly has never been the case with me.

>2016
>date girls
>go out except for lifting
Not gonna make it.

Literally whenever you want. Ideally sooner rather than later. Send her a text to wake up to?

I'm not him, personally I usually wait 2 days, text her in the late morning and see if I can set something up for that night or some time soon.
>Hey I had fun, I'd like to see you again. I'm going to _____ tonight, want to come?
Where _____ is something you know she will probably like. A concert, a new restaurant you want to try, a bar where they have some attraction, etc.

this it's kinda fucked up but girls want to feel as though the person theyre dating is to their standards and improves their image, if you seem desperate or clingy theyll think theyre too good for you. I hate it, i just want to be happy, but this could just be applied to when playing above your league if you feel that theres a genuine bond between you two and shes not a complete stacy being direct right off the bat can work

DON'T TRY THIS

I text the girl when I feel like it. Might come across as needy/desperate or whatever but I have autism so I just do what I feel like hoping that the girl is happy to hear from me. I find it is more than half of girls respond positively to an early text, few girls come out and shoot me down.

I can't into dating games/facial expressions

Just be honest you autist. "Hey I really enjoyed *things you did yesterday*, how would you like to *schedule meeting up again*?"

Don't play the waiting game shit it doesn't work and they get tired of playing games and that bullshit

Don't wait 3 days. That's bullshit info that chads put out there to swoop in on your bitch while you're not in the picture.

>2011, June
>go out with Chad friend to drink at a pub
>he asks a group of chicks if any of them have a lighter
>they invite him and I to sit and drink with them
>I chat to the one qt for hours
>we hit it off quite nicely
>adds me on Facebook while we're at the bar because I didn't have my phone and didn't know my number off hand
>she agrees to come smoke hubbly (hookah) in other other mate's room back at the uni residence
>her other friends had bailed but she was happy to stick with me
>smoking hubbly, drinking more
>she wants to smoke a bong with me in my room
>fuckyeah.bmp
>hit bong with her
>nothing else happens - too scared to do anything
>walk her home after chatting with her more
>end up making out with her on the walk
>following morning my Chad friend tells me not to contact her for a few days
>I take his word for it because he has banged dozens of hot girls
>don't see him much over the next few nights
>see him one morning and he's complaining that this young girl he picked up the previous night had a brace in her mouth that cut his dick
>that's hilarious lmao, high five him anyway
>holidays come a few days after meeting the qt
>contact her eventually, we continue hitting it off
>arrange to see her in the holidays (could only see her once as she lived in a different city)
>hook up with her, go pretty far
>back at uni, we start dating
>awesome first night with her
>gave her the ol lickeroo
>next morning she apologizes that she didn't go down on me
>she tells me she has a brace in her mouth that would cut me unless she was being very careful

I'm a grill and sometimes guys has hit me with a text within like 5 minutes. The first impression is already done, she likes you or not and one message and it's timing won't change it. Just don't go overboard with it and propose her with that message. But texting soon after date saying that you had a great time isn't a bad idea. And if you said that at the end of the date already, you can still text her something casual, like "damn I forgot my laundry outside and it rained and then I accidentally set myself on hire and ate two jars of pb. Is your evening going any better?"

The content doesn't matter really if she likes you. Just be cool about it and don't declare your love or compliment her cameltoe or anything similar. At least don't wait for too long, I'd say that 3 days is rather critical and after that I'd personally think that I'm just some option C on his list. Proximity and consistency is important in modern dating time. Otherwise you'll both just find someone else from Tinder.

>mfw I set myself on hire

I saw it coming three weeks ago but it still made me laugh.

you either text her saying, let's meet up on 'x' day or see her in person and say, hey lets do this tonight or some other time you are free. Just don't be the beta fuck who texts her every 5 minutes saying, 'hey', or 'what's going on'

Being direct implies confidence and confidence is the way into a woman's heart or at least into her pants.

I've called a girl the same night and went full Ted Mosby. I said "I normally dont do this but I had an amazing time with you and cant get you off my mind" and she said "Me either I want to see you, you should come over!"

And then I got laid.

Hello Chads who fuck multiple thicc women a week.

How do I be less cute to thicc women?

No woman wants to fuck a "cute" guy.

don't send that faggoty fucking smile

Take this advice OP. "wait three days" is retarded, if you don't show interest she's going to move on with her life.

Also, the next date you go on you'll need to kiss her. First date you can get away with not kissing but by the second date if you don't make a move she'll think you're a bit of a pussy (I have learned this the hard way). Don't worry about getting rejected, she wouldn't have turned up for a second date if she didn't want to kiss you.

you'd have to be retarded to wait 3 days for the sake of waiting 3 days. people will see right through your faked disinterest.

I don't have an answer to this, I've never had one not text within 30 minutes of me dropping them off...

Not making a marinara sauce joke.... Wtf lad

good god i laughed way harder than i should have

>Chad

The only difference between you and him is that he made a fucking move quick instead of bitching out.

Oh, and also did his own thing instead of listening to false "friends".

Hope you learned your lesson.

The 2015 date looks way more fun, I don't see the problem here.

I dunno man my girlfriend calls me cute all the time and she fucks me with her strapon every night

Christ...
It sure is plebbit here.

Die you fucking normalfags

Sage

Not even a hug?

Call her fat instead of thicc

>this board is filled with Chads

Top kek. This board is basically /r9k/ 2.0 but with better physiques.

>never disagreed on anything

Way to fuck up, nerd.

Chad does what he wants.

Hahahahh ikr so random dx

never gonna make it fampai

Autism

text her the next day, at noon, tell her that you like going out with her and say that we should do it again sometimes,

if she says no, say no problem, enjoy bby ;*

if she says yes, set up another date that is just drinks, like let's say mulled wine or just coffee or something and at about 2/3 of the date just sit down somewhere, open your palm up and say that you're really good at handreading

chicks love this stuff, it's like crack to them. just google basic palm reading and bullshit a bit, then say something like oh, this love line here, oh no

and she'll say what and you say it looks like you're about to get caught up in a passionate romance with a guy that likes tacos (or something, hockey or cars, an uncommon thing you mentioned that you like and you talked about it)

look into her eyes for a few seconds and kiss her

if she said yes for the second date and didn't flinch at touching along the way ( be playful and touchy on the date as well), you're in

just don't suck at kissing and that's it

a kiss is like a flower, delicate, slow and shy at first, don't just washing-machine that shit and please don't just roll your tongue around, playful biting of the lips is also important

godspeed, adjust this as you will but this is kinda bulletproof

Also known as being thirsty.

Key is don't sound desperate. Don't text for silly/stupid thing. And let a little time pass. If it seems like you're focusing your life/time around here it comes off clingy and stalkerish.

I personally just wait a day.

Nigga you gotta kiss her at the end of the date. And then text her that you had a good time and you'd like to do it again.

Then you wait for her to contact you next whenever that might be. Gotta make sure she's knows you're interested but don't spill your spaghetti... Once she knows you're into it let her put a little effort into making it happen again and if she doesn't reach out whatever go back to talking to more girls.

I miss old Veeky Forums

>and never disagreed on anything

this is what liberal nu-males think constitutes a successful date kek

Waved goodbye? Did you make any physical contact at all during the date? Held hands? Hugged? If not, that's not good friendo.

I'd text her right now and let her know you had fun and are interested, because she might think she fucked up and you don't like her if you didn't make any moves at all.

Next date go in for a smooch or you're done.

>chads on cuckchan
Kys

>an hour
it's too late user she's probably riding CHAD's dick as I type this

I know I've seen this girl before. Sauce?

my gf

my fucking sides

>Since this board is filled with chads

>waved goodbye
>didn't even hug

alright you fucking beta. you always kiss her goodbye. This is why I always pick up my dates, you kiss them and then start feeling their chest and then fingering them. It's literally so easy.

My girlfriend who has a vagina says waiting 3 days is fucking retarded. I'm inclined to agree with her because she had my balls in her purse. No but on the real senpai stop being a retard and text her at a reasonable time when she is awake preferably the day following the date. Waving goodbye is lame, you should have kissed her you fool! Next time do just do it!