Schedule. Privacy. Blog. Money

Got kicked out from Veeky Forums, so what say you, Veeky Forums, would this work?

The Main Info [wt]

Daily Health Checklist and Schedule [wt]:

1.BREATHING
>\
2.DRINKING
>\
3.CLEANING
>\
4.COOKING
>\
5.EATING
>\
6.TRAINING
>\Privacy. Mirroring. Neurotransmission. Decision. Order. Movement. Speed.
7.WASHING
>\
8.HOUSEKEEPING
>\
9.RESOURCING
>\T-shirts. Design. Wearability. Production. Sales.
10.PLANNING
>\24. 12. 6. [5.] 4. 3. 2. 1.
11.RESTING
>\
12.SLEEPING
>\

>\...and an update. Thanks for reading.

Schedule. Privacy. Blog. Money.

The Main Info [wt]

Daily Health Checklist and Schedule [wt]:

1.BREATHING
>\
2.DRINKING
>\
3.CLEANING
>\
4.COOKING
>\
5.EATING
>\
6.TRAINING
>\Respect the law. Assert yourself in front of the mirror. Think if necessary. Decide to train. Feel cold bodyparts. Soles to kneck. Train
without expressing. Train core muscles.
7.WASHING
>\
8.HOUSEKEEPING
>\
9.RESOURCING
10.PLANNING
11.RESTING
>\
12.SLEEPING
>\

Daily health checklist and schedule:

1.BREATHING
>\
2.DRINKING
>\
3.CLEANING
>\
4.COOKING
>\
5.EATING
>\Nerves. Digestion. Stamina. Power. Strenght. Recovery. Assimilation.
>\Eat food for the nervous system. Eat food for the digestive system. Eat food for the respiratorycirculatory system. Eat food for the neuromuscular system. Eat food for the musculoskeletal system. Eat food for the immune system. Eat food for the enzyme system.
6.TRAINING
>\Respect the law. Assert yourself in front of the mirror. Think if necessary. Decide to train. Feel cold bodyparts. Soles to kneck. Train without expressing. Train core muscles.
7.WASHING
>\
8.HOUSEKEEPING
>\
9.RESOURCING
10.PLANNING
11.RESTING
>\
12.SLEEPING
>\

1.BREATHING
>\
2.DRINKING
>\Water.
3.CLEANING
>\
4.COOKING
>\
5.EATING
>\Eat food for the nervous system. Eat food for the digestive system. Eat food for the respiratorycirculatory system. Eat food for the neuromuscular system. Eat food for the musculoskeletal system. Eat food for the immune system. Eat food for the enzyme system.
6.TRAINING
>\Respect the law. Assert yourself in front of the mirror. Think if necessary. Decide to train. Feel cold bodyparts. Soles to kneck. Train without expressing. Train core muscles.
7.WASHING
>\
8.HOUSEKEEPING
>\
9.RESOURCING
10.PLANNING
11.RESTING
>\
12.SLEEPING
>\

>Added water as first drinking choice. For the next drinking choice, I am thinking of a homemade, probiotic, mildly sweet, mildy fat, mildly proteic, mildly ethanolic drink. Like the mongolian airag for instance, but made from locally available ingredients.

What the fuck

Is this what insanity looks like?

Ambrosia, people. Milk, honey, the right ferments and given the time, the healthiest 18+ drink, or whatever your local law states.

Ban this autismo pls.

>postmodernism

1.BREATHING
>\
2.DRINKING
>\Water. Probiotic drink.
3.CLEANING
>\
4.COOKING
>\
5.EATING
>\Eat the right food (ETRF) for the central nervous system. ETRF for the digestive system. ETRF for the respiratory/circulatory system. ETRF for the neuro/muscular system. ETRF for the muscular/skeletal system. ETRF for the immune system. ETRF for the enzyme system.
6.TRAINING
>\Respect the law. Assert current bodily state in front of the mirror. Think of necessary improvements. Decide (whether/when) to start training. Acknowledge all body parts/areas from the coldest to the warmest. Warm up accordingly starting from the soles and all the way up to the kneck. Train functionally, building up strenghts that are useful in everyday life. Speed up movement rate while tensing core/stabilizer muscles.
7.WASHING
>\
8.HOUSEKEEPING
>\
9.RESOURCING
10.PLANNING
11.RESTING
>\
12.SLEEPING
>\

>I'm mostly organizing, writing down and then organizing again all I've got so far, Health/Fitness wise.
>It would only be insane if I waited for feedback for too long, so otherwise no, this is not what insanity looks like.

what are you trying to achieve here

> 5.EATING
>>\Nerves.

What is this supposed to mean. Why do you think there is a "right food for the central nervous system" etc? There really isn't (or if there is, we have little clue about it).

Do you have some goals? Do you want to achieve some particular change in your body? Do you want to become more muscular, leaner, more hormonally balanced...? Start with defining your goals and go from there to see what serves your goals best.

Well, I want to live forever, without getting bored, tired or otherwise inclined. I will need a sound mind, a healthy brain, a healthy peripheral nervous system, a healthy digestive tract etc. I know that dopamine is made in the muscles mostly, serotonin in the gut, and so on, and I therefore think that a healthy eating/training/lifestyle regimen is also essential for my brain and mental health (hence the circular theme of my entire planning so far.
>Thank you for your feedback.

ITT: Autism

Yeah we're kicking you out of Veeky Forums too, man. You're a bit too autistic for us.

>What is this supposed to mean. Why do you think there is a "right food for the central nervous system" etc? There really isn't (or if there is, we have little clue about it).

How about fish, salmon in particular? If my nerves and/or my brain are too weakened to even breathe right, sh*t right, wash right and so on, then how will I ever get better and want to live on?

Then simply start by creating a training program and cleaning up your diet

- cardio is good for your health, if you don't care about aesthetics, that should be your main focus
- resistance training is also good for health in various ways, but not as important if you don't care about aesthetics.

cleaning up your diet is much harder, since we still collectively have very little idea about what good food actually is. Start by

- monitoring your calories (this will help you stop being overweight if you are)
- increasing fiber (generally good for digestive tract, makes your poops more pleasant)
- decreasing glycemic load (more complex carbs, less sugars)
- decreasing saturated fats, exchange them for unsaturated ones and omega-3 fatty acids (relatively uncontroversial that unsaturated fats are better for you)
- eat less processed stuff and more whole foods (depending on what country you live in, people put all kinds of weird shit in your food)
- eat more protein or supplement protein (no need to go overboard with this though, if you're not looking to gain muscle)

Get blood panels done by your doctor to figure out if you're deficient in anything. Most likely supplementing vitamin D is a good idea. ZMA and other things can also help with sleep. There are a bunch of supplements that support sexual function etc as well.

Lots of options, but just start simple and do changes one-by-one.

What the heck

>Yeah we're kicking you out of Veeky Forums too, man. You're a bit too autistic for us.

I'm coming back after a 10 year sabbatical. Not as much autistic as really thinking with a poor man's mind, forged in the fires of hell and everything and what and what not.
I'd say I'm "autistic" in as much that I would never ask for anything, ever again. Not even feedback, now that I think about it.
I will post the better, more useful version at later date. Cheers y'all!

I... what?

>I... what?
I started this sort of planning 20 years ago. Then I got lost with way too much money on my hands, lost a fortune on the stock markets back in '06, and I've been living a poor man's life ever since. No health insurance, no money, and a proud, highly functional, asexual autist with no desire for human interaction IRL whatsoever. >In a nutshell.

Stop with these autistic ramblings, not even sure if this is bait.