Be me

>be me
>be aspiring rapper (do local shows regularly, have an album out and about to drop another one shortly)
>spit pretty good game, but literally got laughed at on stage when I took my shirt off. It was fucking hot as fuck up there and I thought I was being cool (the guy before me did it)
>but no they fucking laughed at me. And I know why
>I am 6'2 and 135 lbs. A fucking twig. Nobody takes me seriously.

How the fuck do I changed this? I want to look like pic related within a year or two. Is that possible? Also, how would I do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EfwvKIEoKB0
youtube.com/watch?v=EfwvKIEoKB
youtube.com/watch?v=4muyOQoTDBI
dailymotion.com/video/xfbdrh_money-boy-dreh-den-swag-auf_music
youtube.com/watch?v=H6iefP8lf3o
youtube.com/watch?v=zGUfuIhMd5s
youtube.com/watch?v=NP0H491rRFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I want to look like pic related within a year or two.

kill yourself, stick to being a shitty rapper and ignore any unrealistic fitness goals.

Pic related looks gross. Do SS

>implying a tren + test blast and +500 surplus and then a cut with clen woudln't get him looking like that in a year

top kek

Do SS + GOMAD but because you're so skinny, do 2 gallons of milk a day instead of 1

post some of your raps

Give me a link to the program

>bro! take tren n clen u gona look like jeff seid/sadik in 1 year, I would know I'm a fitness expert after days of research in bodybuilding.com teen section!
>t. pajeet 30% bodyfat nutrition

Google starting strength, it's super famous heh.

About to switch off it, went from total twig like you (135 6'1") to ~170lbs, almost the glorious 3pl8 squat. It works

i actually just dropped a music video. I would post it, but you guys would probably try and ruin my life. it is Veeky Forums after all.

So SS is a good program? I hear a lot about it

Look at Moosey's progress after 6 week's of test ethan alone

Ugh Ill probably regret this, but here is my most recent song.

Give me your honest feed back

youtube.com/watch?v=EfwvKIEoKB0

I Didn't do SS
but also went from 130 -170
6'3"

MGK is 6'4 and 160lb

It's THE beginner program. It really is the way to start to get stronk. Unironically recommending it.

Spend the first few days getting the form down, then start trying to increase weight. It's fine to start with just the bar (although your form will obviously be different with weight). Eat big, and make sure not to let your form deteriorate.

Also ass to grass squats boi

>i actually just dropped a music video. I would post it, but you guys would probably try and ruin my life. it is Veeky Forums after all.
lol faggot. you're never going to make it in the rap game if you're this bitch made nigga

here. fuck it

thanks man!

One more thing: watch the Rippetoe videos to learn the form. deadlift and squat especially

will do.

Read the fucking Sticky

pick a new career
sorry brah

If that was actually you, you need to stop. Like, delete all that shit, and stop trying. I've never cringed that hard in my life at a video. Like jesus fuck dude

fucking hell man

What? Is it just because I am skinny? is it the image? Because this is one of my better songs. What is wrong with it?

>overlay audio is too loud compared to your voice
>I literally thought it was gonna be a love song
>no Hype, drop, catch, or even a catchy tempo
>literally no one in the video but you
>longing gazing
>head bobbing
>lonely arm swing
>singing about "the struggle" on first release

oh dang...harsh..

is there anything you liked about it?

haha

what's wrong with it? I actually put a lot of hard work into it?

Let's see you do better

Keep on it, wasnt that bad.

>youtube.com/watch?v=EfwvKIEoKB

Honest advice. user is serious about the overlay audio and to be quite honest whatever you thought you were doing with the vibe in this song was incorrect.

I gotta admit that it isn't bad for an amateur. I closed my eyes leaned back in my chair and gave it an honest open minded listen; flow and content isn't bad but the song plays like all you had was a hook, and you went with that.

If you ask me I would say you have talent but you need some polish. And some black friends. And (constructive criticism) to work on your image. I'm trying to help you out so I'm sorry if this offends but you look like a bum. If you are trying to break into the entertainment industry you are going to have to learn to look the part.

thanks for the honest feedback. much appreciated

>emotionless monotone voice
>blablabla, generic lyrics
>simple rhyme scheme
>awkward flow
I could go on to be honest bro

Best of luck to you man. Dreams are hard to come by, and I hope you can achieve yours.

Naw

If you don't have friends, make some.
Rappers get big because they know people, who know people. They make friends and have fuckers who spread the word. friends who edit videos on the cheap, hype men, hot girls, thugs who are hype to be in a rap video, even friends who are better rappers but have no desire to BE a rapper.

Also you need to study, lyrically, trends, flow, everything can be learned.

>my old school m8 who started the rap game from SHIT skills. he just studied the game and is starting to break out in SEATTLE
youtube.com/watch?v=4muyOQoTDBI

dailymotion.com/video/xfbdrh_money-boy-dreh-den-swag-auf_music
He literally started with this... and in 2014 he was making 3000-4000€/Month.
Now possible more.

Keep on it. :3
btw he reached everything by himself, has his own label and other rappers signed.

>youtube.com/watch?v=EfwvKIEoKB0

Dude lose the glasses and you would look so much better. More muscle would definitely make people take you more seriously too

>I want to look like pic related within a year or two

> possible.

nope

Soon, SS will claim another victim.

SS works, trust me.

You'll never look like that. Dude in the pic has top tier genetics, wide clavicles small waist and if you watch his videos he doesn't really get fat from eating a fuckload.
He's also been working out for 5 years.

This.

>For those not aware, coach Bill Starr popularized a solid strength routine in the 70’s called The Strongest Shall Survive that was advertised as packing on bulk (muscle everywhere) and overall body strength. This routine was an eye opener for those in the field of applied strength training in sports as The Strongest Shall Survive was successfully used in American football and players got very strong and bulky on coach Starr’s routine. People packing on 40lbs of weight, most of it muscle, in short amounts of time was not unheard of because Bill Starr, having being an Olympic weightlifter himself, intelligently based his routine around the Power Clean, the Full Squat and the Strict Press. With Starting Strength, Mark Rippetoe has cheekily added a few things here, removed a few stuff there, put it a label, started the marketing engine, and off he went with his Starting Strength routine. It worked.

SS is Sss, just worse everywhere.

It will ruin your noob gains and make you fat. Great.

Prooofs

Look, he is godtier.

>call yerself a lion and smoke weed

if you can have 90% dedication to diet and training even with the tren sides you can get ridiculous gains on 20wk cycle of 250 test 600 tren

add an oral for a kickstart maybe low dose dbol and eat at a hefty calorie surplus (500-1000kcal dependin how fat you are) for 14-16 weeks and then do a hard cut if needed (~1250kcal deficit) for the last few weeks left and you'll have close to 10kg of gained muscle

its not enough to make a skelly huge but still even 7kg of pure muscle is a lot

and unless you go crazy on diet and training it will take you easily over a year to get swole even on roids if you're dyel-mode (fat and bloated doesnt count)

>fat guy in good lighting
Lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=H6iefP8lf3o

They laugh because you are white and tries to rap

get a buzzcut and get laser eye surgery/contacts

you look like an upper class white guy and one of your first lines is about having back pain - the image will appeal to 40 year old strong Christian rednecks

it's so much easier for me to make rapping a proffession because I'm an """oppressed""" less fortunate minority kek

You should have gone in STEM

Post your shitty ppl body
:^)

your flow is fine, but you're painfully uncool, you need better glasses, a better haircut, better dress sense, and you need to life

after that, you got a shot, also your video sucks

whats important is that you can actually spit though, like you're not a god but the music is solid

Cem's got it right.

What in God's name is your angle? You "smoke the pain of your burdens away?" Regardless of any actual personal tragedies in your life, people won't buy that shit. Do you have VERY heavy tragedies in your life? If not, don't talk about burdens anymore. It would indicate a stunning lack of perspective.

Find an angle that people can connect with. Create something that can sell to somebody, anybody. Your music has no audience but your own pitiful self. That's no good, man.

Good luck. Srs.

youtube.com/watch?v=zGUfuIhMd5s

Is this wigger cereal?

>white people rapping

In absolute majority of cases, it's super silly. I live in Poland and I hate rap because of idiots here. Typical shit is some nigger-like behavior, combined with driving expensive cars, hired bitches, drugs, primitive music and talking about being poor.
The only ones that buy into it are teenagers. When they grow up, there's less and less listeners, which in my opinion, speaks volumes. No wonder it's nigger music.

Read the fucking sticky holy shit how did you miss it there's a damn dinosaur running back and forth

Stop making music for people mentally stuck in high school

wtf is moosey

not the case with rappers in norway

Should have let their laughs spur you on. Wear it like armour.

That sounds like something rap people do, fool.

>Rapping in Norway.

>Not cvlt enough for black metal?

youtube.com/watch?v=NP0H491rRFU

i listen to both because i am not some kind of autist who disregards music based on stereotypes of their genre

Clearly not cvlt enough for black metal.

>Poland
Enjoy your watered-down, at-arms-length excuse for "black culture". Must be great to live in a country that doesn't actually have niggers, then their worthless culture would be an actual threat to your youth's long-term prospects.

>enjoy
I don't know how being a piece of shit can be enjoyable. This is what I don't get in rap.

Listen to early Eminem he raps not just about being poor, he raps about homosexuals, Vicodin and feminists

lol gooktier garbage nigga wannabe... that your example of good music ??? serious?

>cvlt
Looks like you're the one who isn't kvlt newfriend

You look like when you run you put your arms stretched out and behind your back

Jesus christ this dude wasted a year of his life listening to image board memelords

People actually fall for the SS+go mad meme

Holy shit this is like the old trolling /b/ use to do to make people make mustard gas for crystals. Or the heated spoon thing

im a moose