This is Veeky Forums when it fell for the bulk meme

This is Veeky Forums when it fell for the bulk meme.

> inb4 use bulk to eat whatever you want
> inb4 need to get to 30% bf to put on muscle
> inb4 bulking isn't a meme

It is a fucking meme and I find it hilarious when guys from my gym start getting fat as shit bcuz "bulk season"

do other peoples diets make a big difference to your lean gains or something?

who gives a fuck, let people do what they want, theres more than 1 way to build muscle. faggot.

Eating +500 calories and eating a diet based off mcdonalds and soda to 'bulk' is a meme... eating +250 more than you burn in clean food is not a meme

this whole post reeks of

>skinny fat cut to skeleton
>scared to bulk
>will be skeelton until he dies

top kek

What surplus do I need? Are 100-200 calories over TDEE enough? I always end up to 20% body-fat but i get strength gains

+250

>always end up 20% bodyfat

Stop eating garbage.

Chicken breast is a better source of calories than mcdoubles.

Milk than soda.

Oats than french fries.

Etc.

If you are worried about bf % getting high, reccomend you do what NatT does

>bulk for 2 weeks
>cut for 2 weeks

always you to stay 8-10% year round

I'm actually bulking right now, but on a clean diet. Joke is on you faggots because there isn't a skeleton around here.

> guys at the gym want to go to mcdonalds after working out

You should do what says
between 250-500 CLEAN calories (not full of shit and sat fat, etc)

So you're bulking and you think bulking is a meme?

Quality posting OP 10/10 thread

Anyways reread OP.

What you are referring to is not bulking it is dumbassery.

Therefore bulking is not a meme.

Is eating clean really that important, or more something people use to feel good about themselves?

I eat a lot of vegetables, oats, beans, low fat quark etc., but I have to add a good bit of butter, olive oil, toast, honey, but mainly butter really, to gain weight.

Sure he's fat, but it's not too bad. He's probably about to start a cut.

Screencapped thanks

>Is eating clean a meme

That fact you can look at OP pic and think it's not too bad tells you everything you need to know

PS:Look in the mirror at yourself with your shirt off.

Do you think eating dirty works?

Also where is the protien in your diet dumbass

Bulking is a meme in the sense that gym bros think it is a fucking trip to candyland for 4-6 months. You would be surprised how many people actually get fat and then have to work twice as hard to lose the weight. If you aren't on a clean diet, you're going to not make any gains.

Have you ever gone say 1-3 weeks without a soda and then tried a soda? If not try it. It will almost feel like grease in your mouth compared to water. I used to crave sprite all the time, now it's just water. Too much of anything is bad for you.

I work at Taco Bell and haven't eaten it in a month. I get free food while working and this is going to be the dirtiest bulk I have ever done

Please post """""progress"""" as a warning to others int he future

Daily reminder this man preaches 24/7 about the importance of eating CLEAN

MAYBE YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO HIM!

I imagine lots of acne and greasy hair and jalapeno farts but cals are cals

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Post "progress" of your "cals are cals" bulk.

Far too many anons make this mistake and they PAY THE PRICE.

YOU CAN StOP OTHER PEOPLE FROM DOING THAT TO THEMSELVES!

If you're on steroids you can literally eat anything and gain muscle

Lmao wtf did I miss

True. But if you want to look like MasT does on steroids you need to take steroids and eat very clean.

If you prefer here is what he did WITHOUT steroids by eating clean for 5 years and good work ethic

I personally find his body on very very low dose of anabolic steroids far more impressive than natty pics but to each his own

That's seriously impressive for being natty. Can't imagine all of the beer and burgers he had to have passed up.. just look at the veins in his fucking abs

Eh? Turn off the caps lock faggot. Why do you give a shit about user anyway? Let him get gross and post pictures of himself so you can laugh

Abs look like Predator. Or an octopus mouth

>why do I care about user

Because he is a poster on the same board as me and my hopes for him is to be happy, healthy, and make it and have QTs all over his dick etc.

Why don't you care about user.

Well so the veins are genetics, not really impressive, he just won lottery. It's like you see a guy that was born with a super handsome male model face... is it impressive?

The size and leaness is seriously impressive yeah.

I actually really love masT because his natty body is super inspirational to all natty bodybuilders A.

B his roid body is inspirational to all roiders.

C he posts about eating clean and working hard at work and getting promotions and raises and is in a monogamous relationship.

Lets compare this to Zyzz

>Used steroids to look smaller than MasT with no steroids
>Used drunks
>Drank
>Didn't eat clean all the time
>Fucked stupid sloots
>died

MasT is the body + personality this board needed to lead the blind

Zyzz encouraged anons to drink and do drugs and eat garbage

This does not lead to good gains. That's why Zyzz looked like this on TREN .

lmao somebody has a serious fap about his eating habits in this thread

>why don't you care about user
>implying someone who can't give a shit about staying alive should have empathy to spare for a stranger who probably shat all over my post yesterday

It's two of us circlejerking me and OP.

Eating clean is probably the most important thing behind how much intensity you train with.

So of course people that have made amazing gains while eating clean, and want other anons to make the same progress, will post about how importantant it is

If you want to give it a test,

>eat clean
>make huge progress
>believe me
>Post telling others to eat clean
>everyone here makes it
>no more saducnts
>just sickcunts

>those tris and delts

either amazing lightning or fucking not natty idk

>6 years for that body
shiggy

worked for me.
People are so scared of putting on a little fat nowadays...

I swear it's like Veeky Forums is being invaded constantly by retarded memers nowadays.

If you get enough protein and hit your macros/calories eat whatever the flying fuck you want. It doesn't fucking matter if it's chicken mcnuggets or lmaochickenbreasts and rice. If the former just take your fucking vitamins and drink extra water.

So fucking true about the soda, I would have maybe a 2 cans a week, then after cutting it out of my diet completely for a month I went to the movie theater and even the watered down shit they serve there made me feel I'll.

t. fat dyel

thats my old gym ,that trainer in the blue is a QT3.14 10/10ass of the goddess.

there's nothing wrong with bulking, the problem is idiots end up eating trash, not actual food
/thread

you delusional retard still think that an insecure faggot would have the discipline to eat right and be natty for 5 years? fuck off

Yeah man that shit will make you sick after a while of not having it. Even the same with fast food and people eat/drink the crap all day and wonder why they're landwhales.

whats the difference between eating chickenbreast rice etc. and mcdonalds assuming it has the same amount of calories and protein?