Changing your body composition is impossible long term, without taking roid. Prove me wrong...

Changing your body composition is impossible long term, without taking roid. Prove me wrong, post even a single female and male weight loss story where they lost 30kg (65lbs) or more weight without roids or surgery AND managed to keep it off for rest of their lives (or if they are still alive, keep it off for several years so far).

You're right.

By the way, all the fad diets were created because calories in vs. calories out doesn't really work - ci vs co was invented during the late 19th/early 20th century. This means we tried it for 100 years and we still get fatter and fatter.

Sadly, we do not know yet how to lose weight permanently (except cut off a leg or something). In b4 angry kids explode.

Me and my dad.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

I eat 800 calories and exercise three times a day, and I still don't lose weight. I'm 5'6 340lbs and very healthy thank you very much.

Calories in is not calories out

and of course it didn't take long for you fatties to justify being the way you are

me, been almost 7 years since I was fat

just exercise eat well and b urself :^)

Proof, before after pics?

here, theres not great pics but they re 6 months apart

220 lb to 165lb

I almost bit

I did.
Youre critically retarded though, and so youre doomed to failure

Go ahead.
Lie to yourself and everyone else.
Excuse away your visual evidence of a lack of discipline.
No one will find you attractive no matter how many excuses you make.

>Changing your body composition is impossible long term, without taking roid
hello HAES

No one will find them attractive regardless if they lose weight or not
Even if they do loose skin will fuck their shit up so they're doomed
Honestly I feel bad for fatties
Any other addiction you can recover and no one's the wiser but theirs not only is groomed into them since they're kids it'll leave them marked permanently
And everyone will hate them for it and tell them this type of shit
Food is their only friend

Google "Richard Simmons".

This proves you managed to lose less weight than what OP asked for and maintaned it for all of 6 months
WOW great material there

Why is it that every person that plays sports for a living isn't fat?

>been almost seven years since I was fat

Can you fucking read?

Wrong

Read what, minds? No faggot I cannot read your faggot mind
Can YOU read tho? Read the things you write specifically? Because what you wrote on that post was "here, theres not great pics but they re 6 months apart" that was all the information in there

>Changing your body composition is impossible long term, without taking roid. Prove me wrong
No, it is, you're just a FAT PIECE OF SHIT looking for excuses to QUIT TRYING so you can go back to eating your SHIT FAT FUCK FATENING CRAP FOOD and STAY FAT because you're a LAZY FAT PIECE OF SHIT.

GET OUT OF MY Veeky Forums YOU FUCKING LANDWHALE, YOU INSULT THE HONOR OF TRUE Veeky ForumsIZENS WITH YOUR DISGUSTING PRESENCE.

Don't forget the American "athletes"

Lots of proof in this post

No proof in Op either.

Lots of SAMEFAG in yours, fatass.

OP is asking a question he doesn't have to prove it
But if you want proof just go outside and look at all the gigantic obese people roaming about

>more samefagging
So 100% of those fatasses (like the OP, by the way) are doing EVERYTHING THEY CAN DO to try to not be disgusting fatasses anymore? LOL no they're not, they're preaching HAES while they eat whole pizzas and whole boxes of cookies and ice cream and chugging HFCS sodas.

Just fuck off. Veeky Forums is full-on cancerous with stupid memes and other stupid shit. IT HAS TO STOP.

>800 calories

>300+ lbs

You're ganna need a better bait

>fat-lite to chad-delight

Keep it up user

I was 190lbs and started eating 800 calories per day. Still had a social life so i would go out to dinner with friends and had drinks. I still lost 10lbs this last month.

Well you are right, I do weigh more now than I ever did before I started lifting...

>>Changing your body composition is impossible long term, without taking roid.
>this is a question
Stop lying fatty. Op is a thesis that demands proof.