Skincare

How do I get dat glow, Veeky Forums?

My skin is shit atm, full of blemishes. I want it to be clear.

Help.

Other urls found in this thread:

amway.com/Shop/Product/Product.aspx/Artistry-Men-Skincare-System?itemno=118205
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wash your face with soapless soap every morning and before bed
Moisturize
Eat fruit

Tada

>soapless soap
so literally only water

Nope
Buy it, regular soap dries your skin

t. girl who has been obsessed with skin since ten years ago

Bullshit. Dry water is much more potent for facial application.

what do against
>flaky ears
>skin under your eyes being dry and wrinkly

Stop being a ginger/blond?

I have a question as well: Can I get the chemical they use in dandruff shampoo in pure form? I can't stand the smell of shampoos.

So a basic cleanser? Or is "soapless soap" something more specific and technical?

i wash it with warm water and sometimes baby cleansing gel and its 10/10

My skin is super oily and it makes me want to kill myself.

I've tried washing it.

Not washing it at all.

Using very gentle cleansers

Using harsh cleansers.

Using just warm water.

Nothing seems to have the slightest effect.

Any suggestions?

Wash your face with gentle shampoo once a day. Your face is 1/3-1/2 beard, and you wouldn't use soap on your head.

Use an exfoliating wash once a week

Face mask every 10 days

Biore strips when/if you see blackheads on your nose, repeat after 3 days if unsuccessful.

Moisturise twice after washing, use a light weight cream first that's quick absorbing, something containing hyaluronic acid is ideal, and one that's heavier and longer lasting to finish.

Basic facewash yeah

All these Veeky Forums fucks/cucks with their 12 step facial plan. Just wash your face with lukewarm water twice a day (so shower in morning + sink in evening), no soap or shampoo.

>dry
>water

You can't really control your oiliness too much, it's about hormones. I found avene cleanance washing gel to be perfect midway for cleansing my face effectively while not being too harsh.

Only solution is accutane though. They prescribe, atleast in europe, low dose accutane for oiliness. I used to have really oily skin. I've been on accutane for 10 months now 20mg/day.

I have the same problem. I scrub my face once or twice a week with baking soda and put some lotion on it afterwards.

What do you do moisture-wise? I had pretty greasy skin myself, realised it was dehydrated and panicking, hyaluronic acid + coconut oil (or any other good occlusive, really) at night, light gel cream at day - boom, problem solved. If that doesn't help, /cgl/ usually has a skincare thread up, try asking there.

LONDON

Use a skincare system. A system can generally be defined as 3 main steps with an optional 4th.

1. Cleanser

2. Toner

3. Serum (optional but VERY effective)

4. Moisturizer

I recommend amway's skincare for men line. it's developed specifically to work best for men as opposed to the different composition that women have.

Here is what I use:
amway.com/Shop/Product/Product.aspx/Artistry-Men-Skincare-System?itemno=118205

It's 172.80 and lasts me about 3-4 months. So you're looking at about 40-50 bucks a month which I don't think is bad at all.

STEPS EXPLAINED:

1. Cleanser - It's important to just take all the junk off your face. Pollution, smoke, weather, dirt, all of these affect your skin on a day to day basis, esp. if you live in or close to an urban center. The cleanser I recommended has microbeads that don't tear your shit up but smoothly lift this stuff out of your pores.

2. TONER - This step is very important if you're using a cleanser. After cleaning your face, your skin is more exposed and susceptible to the dirt and grime you just got off your face. You need some type of toner to seal it up and provide a protective layer for your skin. Usually these can dry your skin slightly so it's important to follow through with AT LEAST a moisturizer though I highly recommend the next and optional step.

3. SERUM - If you look at the link you'll notice the serum is the smallest (and most expensive) of the set. This is because it works really well to provide a boost to your skin and give it a healthy glow. Out of all 4 products this will give you the most noticeable change.

4. MOISTURIZER - After treating and setting your face the moisturizer acts as a balance to even everything else out. If your skin is moisturized, it wont produce as much oil, and wont feel "tight" or cracked. This step will give your skin softness and will help you maintain elasticity to give you an overall healthier and more balanced look.

Ask away if you have a q

Every morning, I put coco butter on my skin to maintain the healthy glow

Most dandruff shampoos use zinc i think so yeah

>
kill yourself

I like that you tried to give us advice

>172.80
Kill yourself for this though

Take it or leave it

I say it's a sound investment. You get what you paid for