2 questions

2 questions.

1. Is this stuff legit? The 2 5.5lb bags for $60 deal has me tempted.

2. Does anyone want the referral credit if I buy anything? Feels like a waste to leave that bit empty when making a new account.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RY8rFKOcWco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes its legit, got it myself too
no i cant use referral credit because i live in shitty third world country

inb4 no its not sweden

My friends referral was YUEN90 iirc

yes, it's good. only thing is that its clumpy, even if you mix the FUCK out of it.

Labdoor tests all kinds of supplements and products and post their results, rated either by highest quality or best value, and that brand has several kinds in the top 10, if I remember correctly.

Ya OP I ordered a fuck ton of stuff from them including creatine, peanut butter, and beta alanine. As for proton powder go with two 2.5;bs bags I highly recommend mocha

whats the difference between impact whey protein and isolate?

Regular whey protein (what they call impact) has some fats and other stuff left in it. Whey protein isolate is literally just protein. The nutrition information says isolate has 3 grams more of protein per serving.

>proton powder
youre gonna end up like this fucker

>recommend mocha
Perfect, I still have a new bag of mocha and am waiting until I finish a bag to try it.

I'm lactose intolerant so impact makes me gassy unless I use lactaid milk, but isolate doesn't.

Just bought some smooth chocolate brotein and had an extra serving just becase it's sooo good compared to what I used to drink.

Also got their AAKG but haven't tried that yet. What can I expect with a AAKG+beta alanine+citruline malatate stack?

>As for proton powder go with two 2.5;bs bags I highly recommend mocha
Was planning to just get the most bang for the buck in Unflavored and use it for cooking. Flavored options have less protein per serving.

Yeah get unflavored. Only faggots and menstruating women need chocolate or fruity flavors in everything they consume.
>consuming the splenda Jew ever

>Only faggots and menstruating women need chocolate or fruity flavors in everything they consume.

Well, my plan is to use it for cooking and making and making protein bars and shit. The stuff I have currently tastes like a strawberry holocaust in my mouth when I make things with it.

another impact whey shilling thread

isn't Sunday supposed to be day off?

Is that common around these parts? I had just seen it in another thread a few days ago and I'm looking to budget my intake.

I am just kidding bro, I have been using the chocolate smooth version for 2 months, it's amazing

I remember when I made a similar thread 2 months ago which was when I was doing my own research, I had a bunch of replies of this kind so I thought it would be ironic to send exactly the same thing

my friend, wait for a discount code or smth,
they have discounts at like 30% every single month or so, just hold it until a crazy discount

It will make you a walking biohazard, them proton farts come straight from hell

the fucking gas is the worst.
im too much of a jew to pay for the isolate though

Does anyone know how many protons and how many calories are in the impact chocolate smooth?

if i remember its like 118kcals and 21 protons

Flavorless is nasty

kek

>Pic related
You should purchased during Black Friday week. Got all this for $118 total

I fucking asked during that week and nobody answered me.

I just visited their site everyday that week, until I got a killer deal

It does the job, nothing special about it

>My friends referral was YUEN90 iirc
Invalid. Anyone have one that works that wants the credit?

BAILEY-RD

Code

got one
91% protein 8% lechitin soy 1% sweeteners and other stuffs
get it without taste or its just too sweet

They use a delivery service called Yodel in the UK and it's fucking shit.

protein powders are fine, but stay away from other shit like amino acids, fish oil and so on, its all fake shit and will do more harm than good

My referral code is MICHAEL-RP6H if you guys want to help me keep my shekels

I use the total version and it mixes better than anything ive ever used.

tiramisu.... RIP

>cooking
Doesn't heat destroy the protein levels?

>Doesn't heat destroy the protein levels?
Heat denatures protein. Humans have evolved where we benefit from cooked food. In theory it just makes it easier to digest and process unless you actually burn it.

heat denatures proteins, it's like pre-digesting them.

>coupon code expired as I went to check out

Well, fuck it then.

>is it legit

youtube.com/watch?v=RY8rFKOcWco

Gained 13 kgs so far. Its great.

They have sales all the time homie, check back every couple days for the next month it'll be on sale trust me.

Also personally I tried raspberry and chocolate smooth. Raspberry is good for what it is but you all were right, you get sick of fruit. Chocolate smooth is dope wish I had got more.

For edification denatured protein is protein that loses its tertiary structure, mainly meaning soft bonds between non adjacent peptides in the protein. This changes the conformation of the protein so it loses to ability to function as a machine like intended. So for example a protein enzyme will not be able to act as an enzyme. But does it affect us for nutrition? Not at all. In fact temperature and acidity are two major factors in denaturing a protein. So if you eat a protein and it hits your stomach acid... It's gonna fucking denture. Your proteases then lyse the bonds and split peptide monomers off the protein so you can absorb them through the lumen one at a time.

>ifunny.co
What the actual fuck

wow they have a factory in kentucky, I'm in kentucky maybe I can go there and get free gains