FIGHTERS

How to get a body like this?
I don't know what to call it but I say "Fighter type" body.
I've realised I don't like the aesthetic v-tape look and want to aim for something like this instead, I wanna look huge and powerful in clothes.
I'm 6'4, same height as the gentlemen in the picture. What should I focus on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1wKjP2Niu6o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lift weights

Or take up boxing. I box and most of the guys I train with are otter mode; they have great abs from all the core work we do and they have decent chests because we do a ton of push ups every class.

For every boxing club I've ever trained at; push ups and crunches/planks/burpees have always been a part of every class. Overeem was on gear and he lifts; just lift weights if you want to look like him Phampai.

have the zika virus

He stopped and shrunk though

Still looks good as fuck

He is still a big guy for you who lifts though.

You don't get built like that through jits, striking and floor work. You just gotta lift and eat same as any other bane wannabe; being a fighter has nothing to do with it.

They both were roidbeasts and have now stopped using and lost their chins. Overeem used to be arguably the bigger guy

I also wondered that.
Pick related from snatch, this guy just looks strong but not the best aesthetic

>6'4
lol what a manlet

Kek

thats straight up husbando mode
best aesthetic out there senpai

how to look like that ?

He has a massive neck

Dude, Overeem is an absolute freak of nature. He has a tiny head and HUGE fucking frame, lifts heavy like a motherfucker, eats truckloads of food and cycles to fuck and back. Also this body came after around 15 years of training.

Congratulations OP, you decided you want a functional man body rather than a beach slut magnet one
Work primarily compounds and core work, drop things like lat pulldowns, focus on heavy weights, small number of reps

youtube.com/watch?v=1wKjP2Niu6o

Not anymore after USADA

overeem actually powerlifts alot, besides his regular boxing/mma training.

Heavy compounds
LISS
HIIT

Someone can easily get their physique doing whatever they want desu.

Well overeem is just on drugs

the twink hourglass figure is actually only attractive to other dudes, men like thin waists on chicks and think it looks good on dudes.

Real men have a strong base and a thick core. This is much more powerful and functional and is therefore evolutionarily more attractive to females.