>tfw this will never be you

>that cute girl that never notices while you lift for her

You guys do realize OPs a dude right?

DELETE THIS

probably

>the cute guy who undressed in the locker room the same time as you

a.... faggot?

there is no evidence

Don't fall for it OP. If you're not careful he'll end up becoming your gym Oneitis. He won't notice you and he won't care about you. Meanwhile you spend every moment of your workout thinking about him, wondering if he's thinking about you (he's not) and once he leaves the gym you lose motivation to finish your lifts. After a few months of wishful thinking and one-sided 'miring, a cute outgoing Stacey will start going to your gym. Soon after, you'll see your gym Oneitis talking to her and by the end of the month he's asking her out on a date. After that you'll find him slightly less attractive and realize that you have absolutely no chance with him, but for some reason you'll still think about him and crave his attention. It will take about a month for your feelings of attraction to finally die off but you'll still have a weird feeling when you see him from now on.

Who hurt you

I'm thicc

OP is a cute anime girl retard.

My gym Oneitis

all i want is to become that cute guy :(
i just want to be thicc and jvvcy
i want fags to drool over me
i want girls to be jealous
we can all wish brahs
lets all make it

Since this is a shitpost,i will go ahead with my shitquestion.

Girls, you are mirin a man, and then he pulls a 250 kg dl. Does that moisterize you in some way or dont you even see the weights when you look a guy?

>that cutie who only ever does glute isolation exercises and is just displaying his fantastic perky ass for all to see

I don't see

>implying I'm attracted to the weight that the guy lifts off the floor
>Not the guy

No wonder you are all virgins kek

they probably dont give a shit, unless ofc, they are into the sport themselves

This will never happen to me.

>manlet
>5'4" and slim build
>go to gym and feel weird about being there
>wait until time to catch bus

>5'4''
>manlet
That's girls' height. You're not even considered male.

I am male, just was premature at birth.

>she will take a dozen dicks before you're fit enough for her to notice

i know, and it feels fucking bad

If dubs I go say hi to the first woman within 5ft of me who acknowledges my existence

do it anyway

if you do it I will pull the plug

I had a fit girl come up to me a few weeks ago and tell me that my squat form was "impeccable". I am a maybe borderline ottermode dyelfag and I was only squatting 1pl8 +25. Meanwhile the guy I was working in with was doing almost 3pl8.

I think she was genuinely interested in my form though because she was one of those intimidating fitgirls that does deadlifts all the time.

Then what?

stop

>guy

The, "we pretend to be females" is in another thread user

And she's got a "date" in an hour.
While you're at home counting calories.

>she's drinking another man's protein shake

You're lying. It's scientifically impossible for a male to be that short.

>it's impossible to find an attractive girl who hasn't been fucked yet

I said thanks I try. And then told her about a few rules to good squat form that my high school football coach taught me. She said a couple things too can't remember.

Then we both went back to finishing our sets. I wasn't interested in her so I was able keep my spaghetti intact and treat her like a normal person. But she's still a girl right so I'll take my wins where I can get em.

>you can't even find an ugly girl who hasn't been fucked yet

I am an attractive girl who's a virgin
Guy I like is in love with another girl :)

Fuck all of you

W-where is she going on her date? A PIZZA parlor?

>this thread

An attractive girl who's a virgin? This is an injustice that needs correcting immediately. Report to L O N D O N at once and I'll help you right this wrong once and for all.

> that cute blonde twink in my brisbane gym

pls respond

Trips so it must be true.

I haven't seen any evidence that there's any girls on this website let alone Veeky Forums. To prove me wrong post a pic of yourself in this pose so we know you're not a fag posting some babe's Instagram

This. I finally decided to engage with my gym oneitis and he crushed me. tl;dr: if a guy doesn't approach you, he doesn't want you.
>Finally see my gym crush outside of the gym.
>Smile at him, he smiles back.
>Go talk to him.
>Ask him if he could maybe show me how to do some of the gymnastics tricks he does in the gym, maybe over a cup of coffee or lunch.
>He smiles, then says, "Oh that's easy, first step is putting up your weights instead of leaving them all over the place like an inconsiderate, undisciplined twat."
>I died inside, but respond, "Technically, they were already there when I got there and that's why they pay their staff"
>He fires back, "and technically, you're not a woman since your shoulders are bigger than your breasts."

He probably bangs fatties...
Yeah, that's gotta be it...

Underrated comment

I'm not lying at all. I'm actually that tall. It's both a bad and a good thing as far as I can tell.

Jetts?

Maybe you didnt get any attention because he would literally have to lift up the fat to get to your pussy?

Kek, sounds like one of those autismos you find on this board that don't know how to talk to strangers. I wouldn't be shocked if he went back home to start a >tfw no perfect lifting waifu thread

I-I just broke up, is this me?

best pepe ever lol