Would you rather look like an Abercrombie model or Ronnie Coleman ?

Would you rather look like an Abercrombie model or Ronnie Coleman ?
Be honest with yourself Veeky Forums

Deep down you know women are turned off by bodybuilder physiques

Girl here, I wouldn't touch the guy on the right because he's a nigger

Who would unironically want to look like ronnie coleman?

>Veeky Forums claims black men are taking all the white women
>90% of white women hold these views privately

White men have it easier in dating.

Ofc we have to use you to get our fathers attention

Are you retarded? Left obviously. Like .1% of men actually want to look like the right, and .01% of women find the right even remotely fuckable.

Both look like shit

I rather be like Coleman rather than a dicklips faced ABERCROMBIE EUPHORIC BOI

>women
Stopped reading

Of course you wouldn't

>bodybuilder physiques
they're both bodybuilders

you may as well say men don't like big tits because most men don't like massive deformed pancake tits

>this retard keeps lying to himself
Yeah, and dick size doesn't matter too

I'd rather look like Ronnie because he is larger and therefore a better bodybuilder

>b-but women prefer ottormode!

If you're lifting for women neck ur self lol

Sure your a girl.

This is why I hate this board, faggots who are scared of looking like a man, and worried that some skank whore might say they don't like them.

00.1% of men would ever achieve colemans physique, even with the best drugs and trainers it just aint happening. Plus hes a multi millionaire, so I doubt he has manh worries

2bh brehs, I'm not convinced there's anything better in life than looking like RC at his best

>look like
Do I get to be as strong as Coleman?

>a man

Kek

>multi millionaire

Lol

Neither, and I could give a fuck what the majority of women prefer, don't focus your life and efforts around what women want. Strive to better yourself without relying on the approval of women, in time they'll come to you because that in itself is alpha enough

Yes

Put your trip on MasT

how the fuck can you look 16 and be so lean

Abercrombie model because he's not a nigger.

By being 16 loool

How stupid are yoy

that's what fit attractive guys under 25 look like user.

abercombie model its not about bf and muscle size for me, as soon i see a physique that was achieved through genetics and roids i get disqusted

You're in for a surprise then, because all fitness models are on roids

How fat and unasthetic do you need to be to look at that tiny twink and think 'corn'

Pls post body

biggest waste of trips i have ever seen and i have seen some truly shit shitpost

Hey Veeky Forums
So I'm starting to lift weights tomorrow, never really lifted before other than the odd thing when I was 16 ish and i didn't know what I was doing (nor do I now). I'm now 25.

Whilst I would like to put some muscle on for aesthetic reasons, I primarily want dat der gorilla strength. I'm going to do SL 5 X 5 (read about it on this board, seems beginner friendly and I only weight 125lbs so it seems a good starting point). Is there anything else I should add for strength gains? The only other thing I've thought of are pull ups and turksish get ups.

Thanks fit :-)

I will probably end up looking like the model
>Too pussy to roid
>Ab insertions are the same shape
>Pecs are roughly the same shape

How tall are you?

Go for weighted chin ups for good biceps and lats as well, but make sure your biceps are the same size or it will cause your back to become lopsided

pull ups and weighted dips on ohp days oh and ab wok is a meme heavy squats and dl is al you need oh and eating a lot you can loose the fatt later i would recommend swapping barbells for dumbbells sometimes on the bench press as its a lot safer more stabilization more chest stimulus and extra GPP work carrying the dumbbells from and to the rack to bench and back

Make sure you eat enough mister skele

If you want to look at all asthetic add in curls and tricep work as well as ab roller and weighted crunches and wrist roller for firearms

The creator of so 5x5 has a huge asthetic as fuck core, Myron level, and tiny tiny chicken arms

Looks horrible. You will look like that after a decade of strength training if you never work your arms

An asthetic physique is big arms, big core, big legs, big back,big shoulders

Some memers here have convinced themselves everything huge and tiny little toothpick arms looks good. It does not.

Who would wanna look like Ronnie Coleman? He looks ridiculous.

>weighted dips and weighted chinups
>not GOAT for arms

spotted the dyel/roider

>looking like a nigger
Shiggy

im not even sure if im on Veeky Forums or /pol/ anymore and i always thought that people that sayd this site has become cancer was the retards

Dips and chin-ups are in the programming already no?

>spotted the

Calm down bruh lol it's Sunday where your chill

>one racist comment in the thread
>throw tantrum

The real cancer is hyper sensitive tumberlinas like yourself.

You're the cancer bruh.

Not a racist myself but you realize the site has always been like this? Except now SJWs from Reddit flooded in and whine and cry and make it 1000x worse because we have to listen to their whining

Kill yourself

It triggers me everytime one of you faggots say "women are turned off by that"

It's fucking irrelevant. It's as if i'm playing golf and some slob comes up and says "women don't like men who play golf". I'm like WTF?! Just let me play. Ronnie Coleman doesn't lift for fucking girls just like any other IFBB pro. Stop fucking always saying "girls don't like that" at every fucking thing on this board.

If you're actually lifting for girls you are fucking retarded. If you want girls you learn social skills, get educated, join random ass communities and put yourself out there. You go to the gym for health or/and sport. Being shredded is a sad way of coping with your autism. Now fuck off and go do your own thing. Stop revolving your entire life around pussy. I'm not going to answer your question because it's fucking stupid to begin with.

there's Arnold

>ottormode
Do you seriously think that guy on the left is ottermode?

Me

If I had to look like a huge beef slab, I'd go with Arnold, Bradley Martyn,Ferrigno, etc. Long before Ronnie.

Coleman
Who gives a fuck about women?
I want to look like a monster, but not like Piana, no synthol, just test and what you need for good cycles

The model.
I'd rather avoid ronnies height and palumboisim, thanks.

>guaranteed 8.5+/10
>looking like a roided turd

I wonder what's best

ronnald koleman

i want to reach my natty limit so neither

All the people who made it already left Veeky Forums, only shitstains and skeletons troll the board now. personally I only ever hang out in /plg/ and /oly/, the rest of the posts on Veeky Forums are trash and browcience.