Compounds build Arms is a Joke Meme

Compounds build Arms is a Joke Meme.

Similar for shoulders.

Both Arms and shoulders require high volume light weight isolation training for optimal growth.

In fact heavy compounds are shit builders of them.

So are heavy weight low rep isolation work, heavy weight bicep curls don't do what controlled lighter weight with high reps can.

Pic related is a 6'5" 350+ pound Stronkman.

The guy can OHP 185kg (407 lbs), and deadlift 400kg (880 pounds), bench 230kg (506 lbs)

Doesn't work bench as much as OHP, but by Blahalogic any guy who can bench 500+ ought to have massive delts and triceps.

Yes this Stronkman doesn't, his delts and arms look like shit, in spite of being stronger than any human needs to be for any practical purpose beyond ego lifting, which is his "sport".

So, don't fall for it. do compounds if you like them, but if you think that they alone will build up your show muscles you're a tard who fell for the Meme.

If a giant juiced up man can get that strong using compounds only, yet have lagging side delts and arms, then WTF are you as a natty expecting them to do for you?

>in the beginning, I didn't know the difference between a strength program and a bodybuilding program
>now that i do, i still don't understand it

Not an argument.

His shoulders and arms ARE well built.

Successful strongmen tend to be tall, with massive rib cages and thick bones.

They also have wide pelvis and hips.

Plus massive core muscles, and colossal Traps.

That means he is going to have a wide torso, and sort of sloped shoulder look, even when well developed.

The torso width takes away visually from how big his arms look, when look directly at the front on his relaxed arms.

That guys Arms are probably around 21", and his chest could be as much as 60".

>His shoulders and arms ARE well built.
Are you blind?

>That guys Arms are probably around 21", and his chest could be as much as 60".
According to him and his manager, maybe.

He's not a Pro wrester, he a Pro strongman.

I already explained why his shoulders and arms don't stand out well in pictures, as compared to bodybuilders with different skeletal shapes who are under 6ft..

Asking if someone is "blind" isn't an argument.

Same guy from side

That shoulder its so efing weird, looks like synthol.

Who is this?

Real roid delts, not what you see posted most of the time though.

That's Stefan Petursson, 2x WSM finalist.

Exactly. Real strength athletes don't use slime to build up massive amounts of scar tissue to make big bloofy blobs. Scar tissue reduces the potential for strength output.

Most bodybuilders know fuck all on actually building muscle. Obviously there are some intelligent exceptions, but much of the time they are so full of slime and ither baloney and then they put out tardoliphic training advice like 100 rep "feeder" workouts.

Fuck off OP, that guy probly has a hotter GF than anything u ever got close to.

Ur probably a virgin with no GF.

>Dem stretch marks

Vile

OP is stupid and wrong

Good ctach.

To those saying compounds don't build muscle in shoulders and arms; how does a guy get stretch marks on an area if it didn't rapidly grow at some point?

>Compounds build Arms is a Joke

stopped reading there.

you type like a delicate little bitch who is afraid of getting "too bulky". fuck off immature faggot.

No dumbshit, I do want to be "bulky", but not built like a T-Rex with under par arms

He's fat as fuck like all powerlifters and strongmen

When you are fat you get stretchmarks...

>OHP is enough for big delts
>No need to do curls chinups and rows are enough

These are memes that only retards on Veeky Forums believe.

>curl monkey chump thinks his broscience bullshit he read about on reddit has any basis in reality

well aren't you a gullible little moron? i've got a nice bridge to sell you, and i'll even give you "the moron special" discount. leave your e-mail so i can reach out and we can sort out the details.

>dyel thinks he has any clue what he's talking about
>Doesn't know how big a factor body fat is for how big your arms look
If he was as lean as most bodybuilders you wouldn't say shit about his arms, they're probably +20" too.

Exactly. This guy is 350+ pounds too, and he's not thaaat fat either. He looks upper end of the healthy range, you can see where the blocky area where has abs are.

If he dieted to the point he could see his abs he would still be 320+.

Visually his arms would look like they doubled in size, but the muscle was already there. You would see more of everything, and it would stand out a lot more because his waist would be a lot tighter.

Who the fuck cares about arms anyway? Are you a ""bodybuilder""?

i somewhat agree but you're overgeneralizing this.

it depends on the individual. ive seen people get jacked just fine doing stuff like SS - and i mean their arms and delts are perfectly in balance with everything else. and its not just that everything is shit, they actually get quite jacked.

but yeah, for most people, delts (and arms to some extent) need a bit more volume than other bodyparts.

His arms look small to you because you're a turbo Manlet twink. A man over 6'3 with high bf % is going to have """small""" arms compared to a Manlet with low bf % with no other frame of reference

Please post a picture of a bodybuilder at 25% bf with big arms

So basically he's a fat lanklet?

How the hell would you get that from looking at the picture?

Doing the wrong compounds friend

Pull ups abd chin ups for forearms and biceps, dips for shoulders and tris

Heavier you go with high reps, bigger they'll get. Do reverse movement pullups with really heavy weight attached and move down slowly for emphasis on forearms.

Wrong. He has a wife instead.

She's legit very pretty.

She comments on his instagram.

What does she see in him? He just looks like a fat guy with chest tats and faggot nipple ring...

Does he got money?

>I b8ted Veeky Forums again/I suffer from extreme body dysmorphia

height, face, frame.

He's got a lot of height and a lot of frame.

Actually his face structure is good too, it's just bloated cause of test & dbol in the pics here.

Girls sort of have an instinct about how guys faces look structurally.She can tell he's got good underlying skeletal facial features.

Text book perfect case of showing how even if a guy isn't in ideal physical shape, he could stand to drop about 10% bodyfat, but that girls can see his genetics right through it.

this from his IG, you can tell he's better looking than the other pics let on.

If you don't have a VERY good underlying facial structure you CANNOT pull it off with this much bodyfat. He's very lucky here.

Are we being infiltrated by looksism again?

He has a receding hairline and a huge forehead