Which is better for aesthetic gains, working out 3 times a week or working out 5 times a week?

Which is better for aesthetic gains, working out 3 times a week or working out 5 times a week?
I've switched to 5 recently.

Working out 6 times a week

But I need a day to recover mid week and one at the end.

Working out 21 times a week.

Working out twice a day

is cardio okay every day?

is the heart at risk?

5 days a week

pplxulx

8 hour arm warmup C'MON

Actual discussion would be nice..
I've been on 3 times a week for over a year and I experimented before then. It would be good to have some input.

I'm a natty cuck tho
>Unironically not at least walking a few miles everyday
Worst thing you can do for fitness
how many scoops

Yeah a risk of having a really healthy heart

jej

but i do, i walk 10,000+ steps a day

doesnt matter if you do the same amount of volume

do you spare time for a walk or are you cheating by counting all the steps in your day?

3 for strength
5 for growth
7 for cardio

4-5, but keep in mind that if you are stalling you are literally wasting your time. After a few years of lifting I wish I realized that earlier.

Is this boxxy? I just recently saw one of her videos, and she and her boyfriend fit the bill for ironic channers, and she looks like her.

> Has a job that keeps me on my feet all day
> Walk about 15k steps in a shift.
>Excuse me sir, do you time to spare for walking.
Fuck you.

lol GL ever getting aesthetic gains

It's shoe

>stalling
I know this last year I tried 4 times a week and I had this issue so I eventually went back down to 3 and maintained. I'm trying 4-5 times a week now that I've been lifting longer and recover faster, I might go back to 3 if this gives me any problems.
She made a video as boxxy some years ago and kept the style
Lifting 5 times a week for a natty is a lot mate. I don't know what World you live in where it isn't.

Stalling like plateau or stalling like skipping days?

I think he means not being able to lift as much volume, that's a problem I had last year when I went up to 4 times.

you fucking moron, if you want to heap the benefits of cardio then you need at least 30 minutes of continuous workout. this bullshit of "oh i already walk at my work" is an excuse for fat fucks like you.

this.
In terms of burning calories, stretching muscles, releasing endorphins, (whatever if does that is good for your heart) it is 30 minutes at a time minimum.
30 minutes walk is nothing if your Veeky Forums you can do that by just walking to work. no excuses.

NO, DELET THIS NOW

SHE HAS A WHITE LEAF BOYFRIEND NOW

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Too late. She had her brown cock so she's compromised forever

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I will find my pure waifu..I don't lift for nothing
r-right