I just went running in -2 °C and my phone battery died after like 10 minutes. What do...

I just went running in -2 °C and my phone battery died after like 10 minutes. What do? How do you keep your phone warm when running in cold? Are those expensive Garmin watches better at this?

Snuggle it up under your nuts, dummy.

>cardio

SHOO SHOO

Leave it home

Go without it. Music helps when you're lifting but when running an offbeat song can throw your pace off.

Batteries perform better in the cold?

I use it for tracking

not when it's freezing

>I use it for tracking
what? Your period? Leave it at home or get a phone cozy.

Are you medically retarded?

no, why

how long and fast I run

>-2
>Cold

kys

where did I say it was cold, cold for my phone faggot

get a digital watch with a stopwatch and plan out a route you know the distance of. problem solved

> Are those expensive Garmin watches better at this?

Yes. If you end up getting one, get one with a cadence sensor; really helped with my running form/efficiency/speed.

which one do you have m8?

Forerunner 910XT. It's a bit overkill for running but I was doing triathlons when I bought it.

-2*C
Where do you live? In Iceland?

germany

This is so autistic, I don't want to be seen running with a compass and topo map.

Are you sure it was the cold that caused your phone to die? -2 deg C shouldn't affect the performance of a battery that much... especially since they effective temperature of the battery would be higher due to nearby and internal heat dissipation.

I wouldn't expect a lithium-ion battery to start having significant problems until around -20 deg C.

>-2
>FREEZING

motherFUCK! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!

Where do you keep your phone? Mines usually in my pocket (protip: get pants with tight pockets) so my leg keeps it warm.

t. canadian