Why doesn't Veeky Forums appreciate dom? let alone acknowledge him?

why doesn't Veeky Forums appreciate dom? let alone acknowledge him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Px7Uc2GrnhE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

n-no i don't

I don't know what you mean. I literally have a copy of his book within arms reach as I type this.

This guy is like facebook and reddit merged together

n-nani?

Because we realized he is a nu male after the "behind the scenes" video

because he is an unfunny faggot

now go back to rebbit

what the fuck were you expecting? That he's actually this much of a meathead irl?

Their humor ran out two years ago.

just a normal guy, not a complete and utter faggot.

link?

Did you really believe that he's like that in real life?

He stopped making entertaining videos and started posting stuff about cars on his real vlog channel.

"How to be a Powerlifter" was the last good episode.

I do

he's fucking hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=Px7Uc2GrnhE

This may be wishful thinking. But I think he played up being a sensitive type guy in that behind the scenes video and his Dom personality comes off so naturally because it's an extension of his inner self.

Because he's only funny to normies.

He is super reddit and dyel but there is a lot of people who fall under this category. And he caters to them. Can't really fault him for it.

>dyel
show a picture of yourself, champ

POO

I
N

EHT

I'm not Indian have you ever even seen an indian?

O
O
L

RAPEFUGEE

Kek not him but you don't think he's dyel? How about you actually try lifting newbitch. I'm placing you on a 3 month lurking program. Report back afterwards dyel.

Dom's a beta bitch. That whole "Day in the life," Where he is legit beta to his 5/10 gf and outright says he hates the character was enough for me to make him unfunny now he just looks like a try hard

He was a pretty meh character to begin with that has completely run out of material.

Your hot arguments surely convinced me, show a picture before talking you 140 pound fuckboy

Hi Dom! Have you started lifting yet?

Prove it

Doms not dyel tier, he just doesn't roid. Also he knocks out some kip ups (or whatever you call them where you don't fling up like a CrossFit tard) pretty easily in one of his videos. Hes strong and in good shape, he just doesn't roid.

Try actually lifting. I'm putting you on a 3 month lurking program. Now please go lift and don't report back after you have lifted for more than 3 months. Thanks.

Get a load of this dyel amirite xDD

Laughing if u actually think that's him. Although it's a good way to filter dyels. Anyone who saves the image can be filtered. Thanks newbitch.

do you know who that is in the photo???

this

> newbitch
What sort of posturing autism is this

Actually he's completely banned from R_e_ddit...

>he's fucking hilarious
except he's not

Because we found him in 2009 or whenever he started and he's only made the same four jokes since then.

not the same user, still waiting for ur pic tho. youre 140lbs soaking wet right?

>talk a load of shit
>activates the other anons trap card like a retard
>everyone knows you're a dyel phaggot now
Gratz breh