Friendly reminder that pic related literally

Friendly reminder that pic related literally
>roided for this
Please tell me you all at least wait until after the noob gains phase if not 3+ years of lifting before you hop on

Xpeke is that you

his body looks so fucked up

that's only because his arms are skinny and shoulders wide. i don't think that's roid body tho.

he looks retarded

but has a look in his face that says "made it."

what a faggot

Biggest waste of good looks in the history of mankind. Sad, really.

Is he still in Thailand?

>kek flexing everything.
what a lil fag

But where was core

This guy is not nearly as attractive as he thinks he is

Noob here, is this physique a reasonable goal for the first year of lifting?

assuming you're not starting from obesity, absolutely

he's kayoot albeit douchebaglooking

his shoulders aren't even wide he's all lats

Good to know, thanks user.

I think he looks sexy af
Bitches are probably all over him if he has a decent personality

It's Orb from sluthate/lookism/the student room

For those who don't know.. This guy admitted to roiding pretty early on, plus those "looks" are merely the result of plastic surgery (he was ugly before). He's also pretty fucked up mentally.

You might as well just ride low doses of test forever.

Like either or, roids are going to make you gain a lot faster than natty. If you can put up with pinning a few times a week and can find some cheap test it's well worth it - then you can full on blast instead of cruise at certain points in the year (if you want) to really experiment with gear, or just keep going low dose test cruise forever and enjoy the gains.

The idea that you need to wait 3 years of natty lifting to jump on some test is hilarious, somethign your body already produces. You can either get to point B in 3 years or point B in 6 months. Why waste the 2.5 years? You're gains are going to cap out either way at a certain point.

roids aren't magic either, they just help take you to whatever your potential is faster.

>they just help take you to whatever your potential is faster

I don't think he had any plastic surgery. He's just a special kind of autistic that causes him to be a virgin despite having lowlevel model looks.

he's literally admitted to PS before

But why would you pay far that 'pls hit me' face?

Looks like Kinobody kek

>make the same gains in a few months that you would in a few years
>YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY WAIT

Why? its not like you cant buy more for like $50-$100

he's trying to hard and should just smile

Bottom third pic is best, actually looks attractive in that one.
no homo

before pic where?

body is shit but with that face it doesnt matter

well, with his body and face he can fuck most girls that are single, i'd never do PS but in january i'm pining for the first time, gonna cruize test for 6 months