Just saying

Just saying

Arnold is looking quite well. I feel bad for the roid gut on the left.

How can roids be unhealthy if this is the result? Is it all a plot of the jewluminati to keep us weak?

the mother of all omelets, jack

They're both in good shape. What are you trying to say, op?

>Judging millionaires on their aged abs.

Childhood is idolizing Arnie. Adulthood is realizing Zane was the superior choice

That sick hairstyle and beard. I fucking love how he looks.

>"please grandpa"
>"stop stealing my gfs"

Because people don't know how to use roids. Zane trains his whole life and understands every facet of roiding, while your average 20 year old kid tries to achieve Zane's physique in 6 months and does serious damage to his body more often than not. So to the average normalfag looking at this has mixed feelings about roids.

Hasn't Arnold had multiple heart surgeries?

Zane was natty.

If they were 50 years old, these bodies would still put them in like the top 5% of 50 year old bodies. For 70 years old they are in the top 0.0repeated1%

Who am I kidding, it's still top 1% for 50 and 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% for 70.

No m8

yep and his doctor told him to drastically cut down on eating meat

tattoos look cooler on old people.

huh, always thought the opposite

wtf I love richard simmons now

Stallone is still on roids, even proof when he got busted at a TSA.

Arnold clearly is not.

fix your Autism.

Who is Jack Lalanne?

I have these weird lalanne branded 22 lb plates I got a garage sale. Anyone know if there was a purpose to that number of was it just because?

thats obviously john wayne u moran

This is how I imagine homer from the Odyssey looks.

22lb = 10kg

I see, thanks user

>trying to understand yuropoor counting systems

atatatatatatatatatata

?

just as a general census, how many of you actually know who this is?

sylvester Stallone as had plastic surgery.
Look at his hairline scar

Reminder that his nickname was "The Chemist" for a reason.

thats a tan line

No, he had 1 valve replacement. Arnold was born with a bipuspid valve, when you're supposed to have a Tricuspid valve.

Wasn't related to his roid use.

If roids effect the heart it is thickening of the left ventricule. That can't be surgically corrected.

My mom has that old person eye color too, anyone know why it happens to some old people as they age?

Yeah.... Gunter... he's not a rapist but the new residents of his home country are.

He's not so huge anymore, and almost 50 himself.

It's Lalane brah. Also check'd

Man used go be good looking

TBHI thought it was Charles Atlas

This only serves as a reminder to never get tattoos, cause holy shit.

Because he has a B.Sci

sadly we dont last forever

Real talk, how are you going to be Veeky Forums when you're old? 40 is still ripped, 50 is manageable, then what?

When you're 70 are you going to let yourself go and go to the Old Country Buffet every day or are you going to count calories and protein and squat with your replaced knees until you die?

Da juicer selling guy

Lol
I'm done working out after I get married
t. 21 yo female

Instead of looking like a pussy-destroying machine, he now looks like grandpops who lifts with you at the gym

What's wrong?

I said nothing wrong, I pointed out that he used to be good looking cause I had a crush on him

Uh, no. Bill Pearl was, but we aren't talking about him.

still better looking than most 70 year olds. whats your point? Not work out? Enjoy your 20's,30's,and 40's being fat and overweight while I am fit and healthy enjoying life because I wasn't lazy and put in the work while you sat at home making excuses.

I honest to God want Arnie as president.

I'm always gonna be nattie, what's the best way to stay in shape as you get older?
I understand I'm not gonna have many if any gains left, but I'm just hoping to be Veeky Forums enough to not look totally disgusting and also be able to get around comfortably until I die

86 year old guy in my gym is a record-lifting oly lifter in his age class, he just lifts 3 days per week (is all I know)

Arnold is a badass looking grandpa. Holy shit, if I can look half as good at him at that age, I would consider that a win.

Now if only I was a multi millionaire with nothing but time on my hands. Only thing holding me back

>they both will die within the next ten years
Thanks for bringing that to my attention, asshole.

>Homer
>from the Odyssey

he's also keeping them fresh and not faded/green

>homer from the Odyssey

Natty vs roids

You mean Odysseus... Homer was the one who wrote the Odyssey... a old blind storyteller. Well i bet he was pretty strong too.

American education everyone.

this triggers my autism

the guy with all the stupid exercise machines, think I saw him on Louis Theroux a few years ago.

19 male from Norway

>I'm done working out after I get married
We know. This is what women always do.

Damn
If he were in his prime he should have played Superman

Arnold clearly hasn't juiced in a long time. Zane never stopped.

cya on /r/Veeky Forums

one of them is gona go soon :(

>one of them
>just one

You can look pretty good till your 70s. After 80 it starts being problematic.

Holy shit, lads, arnie is almost 70. I've never cried over the passing of a celebrity but when arnie goes, I'm definitely gonna' shed a few manly tears. ;_;

>problematic

Thanks for reminding me why I never want to get married.

>Be female
>Get married
>Stop working out, eat whatever you want
>Get fat, blame it on the pregnancy
>Cut hair short because, who cares about looking pretty when youre married, you just want to be comfortable
>Complain when husband doesnt want to have sex with you anymore because youre hideous now
>Take everything husband has when getting divorced because you know court will take female side anyways

No thanks

>Childhood is idolizing Arnie. Adulthood is realizing I am homo and Zane was the superior choice

honestly, what the fuck happens to your ab defenition when you get old? Zane had solid core in his prime, quads, chest still where defined, why has the core turned into goop? he would look fucking perfect besides the retirement home hair if he still had the abs

It was just a joke, chill

this is how i imagine homer from the Odyssey looks

It is not a funny subject and there is not way to know if it is a joke (aside from the fact it's posted on Veeky Forums)

Saggy skin I guess.

I am 100% going to get a strict prenup, and if she tries to weasel me out of it I'm going to take that as a sign of things to fucking come.

But Franco was better than Zane.

Loose skin and fat storage happens, I guess.
Also maybe some muscle or other tissue builds up in the spaces between muscles over time, giving that ugly look.

Eyes are getting used up; can lead to several eye conditions, the names of which I can't be bothered translating to English.
Can be easily surgically fixed nowadays, though, so it'd no biggie. Old people in Slavland are getting it paid for by commie healthcare, for example.

Old people can lift just like young lads, it's just that some of their connective tissues change into bone tissue over time, so they must be more careful. Also, can't rep out as many reps, but can still lift heavy.
But calisthenics would be the best option for old people. Swimming, riding a bike, rollerblading, handstands, etc. Wouldn't advise to do pull ups or dips, because that's too risky for their rotator cuffs.
All in all - be active, slow down on weights.

>grandpa
Do any of his kids have kids?

>5'3 manlet
>better than Zane

You know what I notice about these golden era builders, besides being so perfectly aesthetic? They were handsome. Franco's facial structure is straight out of a superhero comic book. Zane is a handsome motherhood. Arnold is literally Hollywood good-looking. Compare that to ugly ass Rich Piana and co today.

What went wrong? Why didn't we stay the course?

>motherhood
Motherfucker. That's what I get for phone posting.

Arnold was and still is ugly

Watch pumping iron again. Some of those dudes are ugly in the face.

No you.

But we don't talk about them anymore. Who among today's guys will we be talking about in 30 years who is good looking?
>inb4 Zyzz and Jeff

>Jeff
Pls go

5''5 actually. Zane is only 5'9 so they are both manlets.

huehue
This fella still thinks prenups count for shit.

9 times out of 10 they are overturned and the chick still gets everything.