ITT: facial aesthetic gains

ITT: facial aesthetic gains

gimme oc for motivation

Lol tiny feminine chin, estrogenic head of hair, fat lips, thin neck lol his jaw would SHATTER with one punch from me.

Are you sure thats the same guy? Different eye colour/ear shape

Both look blue to me

this is my face change

>estrogenic head of hair
Just fucking lmfao at this coping baldcel.

>Being ugly and that angry about it

You were kind of always cute, it's obvious that you would've turned good looking but op pic is absolute shoook still good though congrats

I wonder if he still has social anxiety from days past, like me

I'm looking better and better the more weight I lose. I'm at 19%bf now, from 30%.

I can feel a somewhat decent bone structure under my still chubby face. I'm honestly praying to god that I won't be one of those people with a genetically fat face once I reach my goal of 12%bf.

>estrogenic head of hair
At least he has hair on his head.

Wew

What are peoples opinions on glasses? Will a person always look better without them?

a-asking for a friend

Kinda, but just get contacts m8

>Gym was a big part of my life at this point

>Don't really lift much anymore, trying to find my weigh back to the iron way of life

Glasses are NEVER attractive because any animal seeking for a potential mate will not want to pass on their genes with shitty eyesight mixed in there.

It's nature breh. Get contacts.

>tfw still a landwhale

some girls look better in glasses senpai

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Should honestly shave your head and enter bear mode. Might even be able to pull off ear hoops

>tfw bad childhood experience with contacts has kept me from even trying them

Have you ever been to London by chance?

Glasses are shown to actually improve looks. They make eyes look bigger and improve symmetry.

Maybe if they have an ugly mug they need to hide

oi ye fat cunt where ye reside in the londoland

lel nice meme friend

t. glasses wearing subhuman

Might as well wear a handicap sticker on your forehead. If glasses had never been invented your gene pool would have faded away long ago.

I actually have perfect 20/20 vision, so I would be fine. What is a mystery is how the autism managed to work its way to you considering that anyone like you is completely incapable of any real human reaction

how did your eyebrows get twice as thicc

Ur cute

big eyes looks feminine and any symmetry they give you is redundant

ngl u were honestly at ur cutest with the long hair. slim u looks completely unremarkable :/

bad eyesight > autism

Cute london.

definitely grow the hair out again its a good look for you

Get Lasik. Cheaper in the long run.

Except you'll go blind.

Long hair.
Now.

dat horseface, nigga never mewed a day in his life

I-I think you're pretty

>turns 360 degrees and runs away

Won't go blind. There's just a chance you'll have to redo it in a decade or two or need glasses again, though your eyesight will still be significantly better.

bruh you're running at her

Either there are a disproportionate amount of fat girls on Veeky Forums right now, or OP is samefagging.

In any case don't listen to these posters. The new haircut very much accents your new facial gains. Go out there and get some long-awaited stacies.

Pretty face, keep at it

am i doin good? im about to start on a proper cut to get to 180lbs or so

B O S T O N
O
S
T
O
N

Bruh, I remember you from previous threads, you got wicked good facial gains. Amazing what a little bit of fat can hide from you.

>Jontron to London

post without shadow gay faggo boy

>tfw still not happy with yourself

I got my body fat percentage tested recently. When I was a fatty I was about 40%, probably high at my worst. Now I'm 18%.

I'm so hype! Once I start gaining muscle it's already gonna start showing. Gonna try to get down to 10-12% before bulking though

You're actually pretty cute

>Inverted nipples
Bruh
You look spoopy with lights
Mwee. Chaika.

Good job, keep it up.

Thanks user

>inverted nips

If only you were a girl ;_;

Good job though. You look great

I would suggest a different haircut friend

How come? Honestly curious

ultra thiccness can be forgiven if you have a cute face

just fyi

Don't have a photo of myself 5 years ago but I was really FAT. And this is me today. Hi, /fit.

just doesnt work, im thinking longer hair but your hair line is kinda high. maybe ask in fa

Around what body fat do you guys start noticing more drastic changes in your face?

I'm probably around 14-15% right now and my face hasn't changed much

Hi, user. Lookin' fresh AF

hi arron paul i rlly liked you in breaking bad

How the fuck do you have inverted nipples?

That was my obesity days

Nips are fine now familia

Roast me Veeky Forums

prove it with date or ur a fake fag

Dude lifting gives you Downs? Welp, time to find a new hobby.

sheittttt

id hang with that guy, where u at senpai?

Love your work in breaking bad bro

Te he stop flirting with me silly boi :^)

I once saw a picture of a man with his penis inside another man's penis. That was the gayest thing I'd seen on the internet until today when you posted your selfie.

Bro, you looking good! I actually do know you..

you already did

Do you have a tumor on the left side of your face? Sorry senpai

From this

Bad angle but I wouldn't put anything by it

To this

you look alright man, try to get educated, find a career one day and progressively move up, keep going to the gym senpai

Here's mine. You got this.

normies out

Congrats you rotated 90 degrees

dude. Sleep and drink more water. You've eyes like piss-holes in snow.

its the stress, dude looks like he's going through some shit right now

I say that in the sense of you potentially being a damn fine looking bloke otherwise.

smile more

i got them since i was like 13 :(

Ah realised how shitty my post sounded, hence:

Not trying to bring you down, sorry if it came off that way. I struggled with the fuckers for years until I made an emphatic effort to have about 2 liters of water a day. Keep at it, brother.

are you from the hood? the tough guy mean mug doesn't impress anyone outside the tear-neighbors-apart-for-their-meat class.

People would still have bad vision you dumbass.

Just don't make it flamboyant.. the way your face is shaped will make you look like a queer. I would grow it long as fuck all around (im talking shoulder length).

pretty sure this is bisexual icon pop sensation Lauren from Fifth Harmony

I don't have a fat to skinny facial gains pic but I've got skelington to less of a skellington

>58kg

90kg

You're cute :3

It doesn't get that long. It really just fuzzes out really bad.

Does my hair look that bad?

listen baby girl, you're going to get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments. just remember that you're beautiful and no one can change that
>mfw thinking of you hurting