Can we have an actual female thread? Post routines, stats, questions etc

Can we have an actual female thread? Post routines, stats, questions etc

I got my gf realy into lifting
I was wondering whats a good program for her
Personaly I was thinking about
>Squats, Deadlifts, Cable rows, cable rows chest, incline bench press, donkey kicks
Also some tricep and bicep exercises

2/10

I've been noticing there's a lot of female posters here, there's the good looking one searching for personality, a Finnish girl, a Dutch womanlet, the Saudi girl whose parents wouldn't let join a gym, a high test one, a 5"10 who wishes she wasn't so tall and me

Even if this is not a girl but a guy who wants to be a trap
This thread could contain good advice for getting qt gfs of fitizens into the gym

0/10 reply no contributing to the thread, shitposting

I miss my ex

Am i the Dutch womanlet

There arent any girls on Veeky Forums

Its a meme

I do a chest, back, and leg day that goes more or less like this:

Chest:
> Bench 3x10 or failure, I raise the weight whenever I can do those without failing
> Incline Press 3x10
> inverted Rows 4x10
> Split Squats 3x10
> Hanging ab raises 3x15
> Tricep Curls 3x10
> Bicep Curls 3x10

Back:
> Pullups 4x12
> Deadlift 3x10/failure raising weight when I do that without failing
>OHP: 3x10
> hanging ab raises
> inverted rows on the rings

Legs:
> Squat 4x10 or to failure
> Hamstring Curls 3x10
> Calf raises
> weighted thrusts
> farmers carry

Weight: 105
Bench: 125
DL: 235
Squat: 255
OHP: practically nothing, I'm doing 70 right now
> tfw weak as shit
> tfw need to do a bulk to make gains but don't want to look fat

For cardio I bike 5 miles a day and I do a ballet and a gymnastics class once a week each.

Oh I forgot, I've been lifting for about six months now. As you can tell, progress has been pretty slow.

Has anyone here been doing any bodyweight routines? I've hit a brickwall when it comes to my squats, I made it as far a single leg. Does anyone have any tips for building up more leg strength?

You think a gril with a 6 pack and dat ass wants a old world of warcraft player girlfriend? This thread is getting goofd.

boyfriend*

I really need help

I have lost 4 kilograms and thought I was doing allright, but I got a checkup the other day

5'1 128 lbs
>34% bf mostly in my stomach

It's really depressing but I'll keep going, now I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong, this is what I do
>GSLP, then 15 minutes cardio
>Walk about an hour everyday
>1100-1200 calorie intake

Should I change workouts? Maybe stick to cardio? Is there something I must be doing wrong?

The only thing that I'm thinking is that I have cheat days or times where I eat bread but I still eat under 1200, but I'm not sure if I can make it without cheat days.

Any help is welcomed

Your lifts are quite good actually. For press either do the exercise first thing in that workout or drop that retarded rep range. Maybe do 2 sets heavy, low rep; and one lower weight, high reps.

Barbell squats.

I dont believe you at all. Post body pic with timestamp. Ive never seen a girl irl bench over 65lbs or press more than the bar. Plus your squat and DL are high especially for your weight. Youre fucking lying.

First of all, stop doing a whole day of cheating your diet and do it for a single meal, maybe with a cheeky dessert. That way you arent risking losing a whole week or two of progress. Also im not sure if you know that women have higher bf% than men because of higher essential fat, 34% on women is bad but its not terrible. Just keep it up and reduce the cheating

I'm none of those. britbong

The trainer I'm working with always said to do 10 reps, and she's huge. But maybe I'll bring it up to her? I usually fail before 10 on OHP anyway the last two sets. I started with just the bar and it feels like that's the slowest to go up.

if you're at a caloric deficit then all you need is patience.

try to avoid the cheat days, getting the right mindset accustomed to the lifestyle change will make things a lot easier.

lift, walk/run, get your necessary macros, and be patient.

ideally you'll be losing a pound a week, but that won't be hardly apparent till after ~1-1.5

Really? My trainer is doing a lot more than me. I started taking creatine and increasing my protein and that seems to have helped a lot. I benched right around that when I first started. Are you sure you actually know any women?

Again, post a pic of body and timestamp cause now youre deflecting. Adn you arent even good at lying implying creatine and increased protein made your squat and DL jump like that. You should stick to shitposting on a board where people cant ask for proof.

You realize that women make faster gains on their lower body lifts than upper body, right? It's something like they have 80% lower body and 50% upper body strength of men.

>weak as shit
>more than bw bench, more than double bw squat and dl and XX chromasomes
pick one

id switch from a bb program to something like 5/3/1 or an autoregulated powerlifting program if you want to get stronger

> posting a pic on Veeky Forums
gross. no.
I don't think those lifts are even that good. My trainer is lifting way more than that. How weak are you that you think 255 is fake?

they do seem high for her weight, and for six months of training? I smell bullshit

but I pity you if you've never seen girls do better than almost nothing. find a new gym, I press 65*5 and bench 100*4

She's probably taking anvar, they're all taking anvar nowadays

jump squats:
jump with one leg land on two
jump up onto a box and step down

landing on both legs and stepping down are both important because a lot of jumping down is hard on tendons.

My Routine:
Squats 5x5
Lunges 5x5
Deadlifts 2x5
Pullups 3x5
Hip thrusts 2x8
A Benchpress/ B Shoulderpress 3x5

Sometimes do cycling for cardio

its probably actually dbol

hard to get real var

using how much weight? also progress pics?
i've just started doing hip bridges, shit's effective but idk to what extent

somebody wants dat ass

10 reps isnt really the best if you want to progress strength (just see the rep ranges for main lifts in any strength routine), and less so in a lift such as OHP that is a bitch to progress on. If your other lifts are progressing then keep doing what youre doing on those but your ohp definitely is stalled. If you want to keep doing 3x10 use the smallest possible weight increases, like 1lb plates or just putting a bunch of clips on the bar then next time add more clips until you can add a proper plate

(pic related, it's her stats)

For a girl a 255 squat is high as fuck you lying faggot. Again, your lying to stop posting.

Pity me?
Why, weak girls have nothing to do with me at all. I just felt like calling out a shitposter.

Try IF and cut out industrial made sugars.
If your Insuline level is low your body starts burning mass

because it sucks that you're surrounded by weak girls

not really.

there's several reputable domestic sources that sell legit var. it's pricey tho

Thanks, I'll give these a try.

Again, why? It has literally nothing to do with me. Im not at the gym to socialize. Also see, your saying you have exceptional stats after 6 months of lifting? Please, just stop.

>six months of training

>She's probably taking anvar

I'm not taking steroids, I did gymnastics for years before I started lifting.

> over 20, so now I'm too old to succeed in gymnastics

As much as i can. For 5x5 and 3x5 I use ~75% of my 1RPM.
I try to increase it on a weekly base. 2.5 kg for lower body and 1.25 kg for upper.

Who doesn't?

any lesbos ??? :D

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

I have cheat meals not days, but it's hard since most of those cheat days are meetings with friends, but I just starve until I meet them so I don't overeat, ty

I have cut out sugar on anything I drink and eat so that's good.

I'll try IF, ty

gymnastics does explain it

dude gymnast i know pulled a 4pl8 dl first time lifting at 135 lb bodyweight

canadian girls mostly wanna be skinny with big tits...

You could try to make your cheat meals 'cleaner' or lower on calories.

dude I am that poster. fucking hell I'm not saying you have to talk to them you autist, it sucks like it would suck if you never met a girl who can read.

">six months of training"
see
wow it's almost like when you said how long you'd been training there was a confounding factor you failed to mention

heyy bb

Either way i still dont believe you. Theres no reason your squat should be higher than your DL. Gymnastics or not, unless you post of vid of you lifting no one here is going to believe you.
Surely you can see why right? Youre saying your weight is 105 and you are squatting 255. Thats over 2xbw and youre a woman. Thats like a man casually saying he squats 3xbw thanks to gymnastics.

I'M NOT THAT CHICK YOU RETARD I'M AGREEING WITH YOU

>wow it's almost like when you said how long you'd been training there was a confounding factor you failed to mention

I just didn't think that was relevant since lifting is like, a totally different training style than gymnastics. I've lost so much flexibility from it, it's a constant struggle to stay flexible while making gains.

its uncommon, not impossible

105 lb raw squat record is 336, 375 w knee wraps

you're talking so much shit right nao I still don't believe you
you didn't think being strong to begin with would affect the outcome of strength training? can you get your carer on here to help clear this up for us?

is everyone here a troll but me?
the answer's yes isn't it. always yes

you seem to be the only troll in this thread, what with going full sea lion

suppose shes lying. so what? do you think you get a prize or something? its not like shes completely out of the realm of relwvant discussion.

congrats on letting your autism cripple the girls who lift thread, though.

Assuming youre 19 and you hit ten reps on all those weights symmetric strength says you're a world class lifter.

>80
Not even close, its more like 60.
And yes I realize that but you are overestimating the amount.

Ohhhhh, alright i got you. Girl.

Right, do you understand what you just said? Thats the fucking record. Its insanely uncommon 99% of the population would come anywhere near a fucking record.

She must be doing her reps wrong don't sweat it

shes between 80 and 120 lbs away from the record

its, as i said, uncommon but not impossible.

even if shes better than 99%, thats still one of 35 million women around the world.

do you even math? or do you just bullshot without thinking?

>suppose you're right. so what? do you think you get a prize or something?
why are you even arguing with me right now if it doesn't achieve anything? maybe girls in this thread who don't know what they're doing won't get infected with her bullshit and think they should be benching more than bodyweight in 6 months. don't you think realistic goals is within the realm of relwvant discussion?

>full sea lion
muh critical thinking skills, c'mon, can't you evaluate what I'm saying beyond a slip of the meme?

yes man of course it's statistically possible that she could break a record, but do the record breakers casually knock it out after 6 months of training?

I follow the strong lifts program while eating at a slight surplus.

Because it's the fucking same for males and females.

threads already dead, dumbass. might as well punish you so you dont fuck up again

>doesnt know sealioning is a fallacy

google that shit, son

and shes not even close to the record, dumbass, even if she has years of bodyweight strength training through gymnastics

seriously. kill yourself. youll make the world a better place.

translation:

i know reading and thinking are hard for you, but you realy should make some kind of effort

>do you even math?
Kill yourself.
After that, she squats 255 and the record is 336. Thats pretty close considering. And again, after only 6 months of training? So what, in another 6 shell be squatting 300 im guessing. Youre a gullable idiot and shes a liar.
> thats still one of 35 million women around the world.
Are you implying thats common? PLus she just so happens to be casually posting on Veeky Forums oh and dont forget her PT is even stronger than she is. Thats one hell of a gym she works out at.

Also 5'1 and I know your feels. It's a waiting game. It sucks for us a bit because we have to eat a fraction of what larger people do for weeks before we make noticeable progress.

Part of me will always hate people who can cut on 1800+. That would be a whole extra meal every day to me.

so, no, you dont math. or read or lift. obvs.

80 lbs at that level is years of training, kiddo. on top of the years she already has of gymnastics, aka strength training, that got her to where she is.

reading comprehension, kiddo. learn it.

and that a bigger woman with more experience training and who trains others professionally is stronger is surprising how exactly?

more reading comprehension

you really are a stupid fuck. go back to masturbating in your filth while you wait for your daddy to come home after going out for ciggs a year ago.

Same desu, I wish I could eat more than 1200 without feeling guilty, I'm thankful for protein though since it makes me feel full and I don't feel like eating until dinner.

Which is more obtainable left or right.

lift and youll look better than right

cycle anavar and youll look like left

I (op-girl) made it cause I thought it was funny

right is a pretty normal hot chick

Are you a girl?

punishment? are you kidding, you're like my personal jester. any minute now you'll piss in your own mouth

I haven't feigned civility or asked for evidence. I think you're assuming I'm every poster on here who thinks she's full of shit

I didn't say she's close to the record, that guy is pointing out that it's statistically possible for her to lift mad plates but forgetting that she only just started

yeah it's hard to believe that when I need to balance out arseholes like you

nice bait

yeee. dis me

current routine:

Legs:

3x8 squats (started with 5x5 for everything)
3x8 romanian deadlifts
3x8 weighted donkey kicks
3x10 back extensions

Arms/Abs
Bench: 3x8
Incline Press: 3x8
Dumbbell rows: 3x8
Up & Down Planks: 3x60-80seconds
Captain's chair leg lifts: 3x10
Captain's chair oblique lifts: 3x10

And either day I will do Yoga stretching afterwards. And cardio/running on off days.

What's more obtainable,
>alpha centauri
>andromeda galaxy

how do you into kpop mode

Any girls here do a home workouts? I'm considering quitting the gym and buying dumbbells

Lots of plastic surgery and not eating enough

>lolitrollu.jpg

dry your tears, kiddo, and practice those critical thinking skills. some day you might actually make good on what you claim to be doing.

Don't, I think a gym is way better.

I do however on cardio days some videos from fitness blender, but that doesn't compare in any way to a gym.

Other than that I guess you could do P90X that uses some dumbbells

dont eat

punishment.

holding a mirror up to you to let you see just how pathetic you are, kiddo.

that you keep responding is proof of my success.

woops forgot pic

The only time I use a barbell at the gym is when I squat, and I use three machines

Which is just not worth it imo, I'd be a lot happier working out at home

I could find replacements for the machine workouts, and squat with dumbbell

>those facial aesthetics

so qt. I'm jelly

Weight loss has really helped, you look like your older self's hot cousin

>p90x
Is this real

looks like she got a tan, put her hair down, changed into a bikini and crossed her legs

and thats it

>saying that I haven't said things that I haven't said
>lol yeah trolling all over the place

nah bruv I think you're projecting. nighty night

>cant make a coherent statement
>runs away

bye now

All the cardo, none of the food, them asian genetics

cant even keep track of what youre saying, eh, kiddo?

no surprise ro me.

kekked

its a lot easier to say "fuck it ill workout later" and then never exercise when you can workout annytime

gym > home

And a Leaf.

no we all want to see if this bitch is lying or not

because everyone has vids of themselves lifting their prs or is at a gym with a camera, and the best way to engage them is to sealion and totally derail whatever thread is going on to satisfy your curiosity and not answer any questions asked?

autism in a nutshell, kiddo.

>sealion
quit using that phrase retard, you obviously dont know what it means

guess its back to knowyourmemes dot com for you

congrats on needing your hand held?