1 whopper
1 bacon king
20 nuggets
fries
onion rings
soda
40oz

My guess 3500 calories.
I lift 5 times a week and eat less, I'd say pretty bade mate.
May as well enjoy though I'm jelly. Although if you can eat that in one sitting your a degenerate

>Although if you can eat that in one sitting your a degenerate

If you can't you're a woman.

Op it is ok. I am a 5ft girl i work out 5 times a week and I never binge but last month i ate so many cashews and peanutbutter it added up to 3800kcal. The days after I worked out an hour extra a day and continued eating normaly. I did not gain weight you will be fine too. But you will feel fat and you will be bloated for 5 days but afterwards you will be fine

Pics? :)

eating it in one sitting is the only way

I eat a triple whopper + cheese and bacon menu and a Long Chicken in one go

Get on my level

>steel reserve
you should be put down

i drink it at least 4 times a week and have been for years now

Don't eat more calories for today and it won't matter jack unless you pull this shit reguarly.

no everyone breaks.

This

keep telling yourself that, fatty.

soda is the worst part, then fries and rings. the rest is mostly fine

>564x507
faggot

Are you Big Smoke?

im white

>if you can eat that in one sitting your a degenerate
Mr. Skeleton plz go

I just binge ate 7 apples, did i fuck up fit?

Here's what I had yesterday user:
1 little ceasar sausage pizza
1 Italian combo with hot peppers (a sandwhich with Italian sausage and roast beef, dropping in gravy)
1 pound of potatoe wedges
1/2 pound of macaroni salad
A container of BBQ sauce
A container of Wing sauce

I've been eating like garbage for the last few weeks, and jumped from 156 dry to 171 pounds wet. I'm not worried in the least bit, even though I just had a suit tailored and an important interview coming up.

Do you know why? It's because I'm in charge of my cut, and I know I have the rest of my life to work on my body. One meal like yours isn't going to kill your deficit if you've been good for the other days. Many meals like yours aren't going to kill my cut if my deficit goes strong for the next few months.

Enjoy it user. If you start slipping up more, fight it, but internalize it. It's not the end of the world.

how much of that do u think is water weight?

disgusting..fucking disgusting

not a bad pwo meal

pussy

yeah you'd better do 10 hours of cardio now

Not at all since you're 6'7" and on your winter bulk.