Tfw no job

>tfw no job
>tfw the only jobs you can get are back breaking or other physical jobs

>What are you trying to do eventually?
>What have you done before and how dedicated where you?
>Have you made any solid connections throughout your life?
>Going forward, try to chill out and actually make connections with other success minded people

Fucking loser, go work. Your forefathers broke their backs to build your world, do the same for the next generation.

>either shit tier costumer service jobs or labour jobs
>neither will get me laid or make me a livable wage
>im a shit tier pointless member of society who wont achieve any of the things he wants

thanks for reminding me, almost forgot my conscience slowly eating up my sanity

and such is the cycle of life. fuck that. not worth it.

tfw don't know anyone
tfw not really good at anything
tfw never picked up my IT diploma

should I beg for my old job back? it's night shift and I hate it but at least I don't have to wreck my back

>TFW

Lets not discuss my work etc.. but where do you actually want to end up? If you're interested in potentially an IT career why not look into cert training and making connections?

>tfw I got a job the week after I graduated college and I'm in a white collar career

Ayyyy lmao

>tfw have job
>tfw make a ton of money but anti-social and no friends

> tfw ywn earn more than minimum wage doing a job you hate to live a mediocre life

fuck this gay earth

the universe plays it's cruel jokes on all of us

don't feel special :^)

I know this feel

>unload truck cargo into a warehouse 48 hours a week
>$12/hour

I'm only 19 but damn.

That's about on par with warehouse work, and a higher than average wage for a 19 year old.

actually you can take it to 560cal/a day if you just eat 36egg whites and multivitamins.

what kind of labour jobs are you working where you can't get by?

I work at a sawmill making 13.35$/h CAD and its killing my gains. I wakeup at 5:40, am dead tired after work, and have no motivation. I'm only 18 and I haven't been taking working out seriously for very long but at this rate I wont ever escape DYEL mode

This is why I went back to school.
I couldnt find anything around my area without running into nepotism, people flat out ignoring my resume, or unironic teams of illegal immigrants.

Go back to school and get your degree.
Make sure to take 6 credit hours, or the federal jew will deny you your pell grant and only pay for your books and tuition.
>this happened to me, dont be me.
If youre in US- its 8800$ per semester at a CC.
Dont fall for the 4-year uni meme. You want your paper, all else is meaningless chaff in the wind.

>pussy faggot OP is afraid of a little physical labor
Is the OP one of these nu-males I keep hearing about? Or just gay?

>neither will get me laid or make me a livable wage
>hurr durr every decision in my life is centered around PUSSY
KILL
YOUR
SELF

It's going to be very hard for you to make gains with that type of job. You have almost no time to eat and are probably already fatigued by the time you get to gym. My advice would be to save up that money and go to school so you can study, lift and have a social life.

>t. 23 year old who fell for the trade meme

You just dont have any connections, ambition or charisma. I guess thats why youre here.

Have you sad cunts tried lifeguarding? It's king of the shit tier jobs with perks. I work for a YMCA. The hours are super flexible but readily available. There's room for promotion if you're a competent worker. Training is pretty good cardio and encourages you to stay /fit. Girls are actually impressed when I tell them about the times I've saved people. And I get to use any YMCA in the country, so no losing my gains when I go on vacation. It's a sweet temporary gig desu.

You're on your way to making it breh. Might wanna leave this place before you fuck it up

Man up pussy. If you can spend hours in the gym, you can work a physical labor job.

You forgot that most people here are dyels...

Or you could try being a bartender. Take a class or work as a server for a few months and ask to help the bartenders out to get some experience. You can make decent cash with tips if you put in some effort and get in at a decent establishment. You can interact with lots of people and work on your social gains too.

Why do you say it's back breaking? Did you actually work this job or are you just believing shit you heard from one little bitch to the other?

I'm thinking of getting a little more fitter and becoming a stripper, what do you think Veeky Forums, is it worth it?

I actually broke my back

tfw the dumb carpet guy is taking 3 hours to do a 1 hour job. Shame on him

So are most lifeguards lol, you don't have to be ripped to swim 500 yards. And most places make you wear a shirt anyways.

>tfw $35 an hour working from home

feels good brehs.

I have a surprisingly good amount of time to eat, two 15 minute breaks and a 30 minute break so I shovel food in non stop during those times. Breakfasts are usually small but I cant eat a lot in the mornings for some reason anyway. I am saving for school, just don't know what to go into yet. I have no passions I can turn into a career.

Is there anything I can do to maximize gains while working this labour job? I go to bed early but have broken sleeps too, that is another issue keeping the gains away.

What time are you off work? I wake up at 5:00 every morning, but I just work in an office so I'm not really physically exhausted when I get home. I lift at around 7:30 p.m. or so. I usually have some coffee as a pre-workout, and I haven't noticed it interfering with my sleep (I try to be asleep by around 10:00-10:30).

Off work at 3:30, 20 minutes to get into town. I also don't drink coffee, always tastes like shit to me. I also box 3x a week so that doesnt help with my energy

Think of dropping out of school and leaving my job as a waiter and work in a hospital as a desk monkey. I've been in school for too long and I'm not even close to being done with my degree. I also don't even like it. I also hate my job. Its really staring to take its toll on me.

If I get the job I will get paid more and I will get more hrs. I'm just scared it will fuck up my mental gains.

> tfw job has me standing for 8 hours straight

Dont drop, talk your counselor and get your basic associates.
Hospital deskmonkey are literally nigger-tier jobs and as such, expendable.

They're not much help man. I've tried to stick with my major, but I can't do it anymore. I went from a marketing major to an accounting major. I hate both of those majors and I just hate school in general. I would just major in business admin, but that won't really get me a good job.

The desk job I might go for is in a really nice area and is one of the top hospitals in the area. It's also better than working at a restaurant, I think.

Having a assoc. in anything is better than saying no degree.
Finish your shit, then try the other job.
At least with a degree, they might let you into some managerial position with the hospital clerks.

Start selling weed bruh