Does Veeky Forums like nuts?

Does Veeky Forums like nuts?

Am I the only one who gets constipated as fuck when I eat nuts? They are on my shit also, they don't even get digested.

Oh, they like nuts alright.

Can't say the same

only walnuts are good for you.

What's wrong with other nuts?

DEEZ NUTS

>almonds
>brazil nuts
>pecans
>pistachios
>hazelnuts

you trippin

Fuck.
Yes.

Especially almonds... Gotta love em'.

saw a post on >reddit that this dude developed a nut allergy after getting into the whoel 'eat a serving a walnuts of day thing'

any slice of truth to that

A C T I V A T E
C
T
I
V
A
T
E

Sounds like bullshit. I've eaten nuts like every day for my whole life.

Who else here likes to buy Brazil nuts specifically so at family gatherings you can call them nigger toes?

A L M O N D S
L
M
O
N
D
S

Cashews are the best

Your family calls Brazil nuts nigger toes to each other?

>2016 not eating activated almonds & emu eggs

It's not just us, but yeah. We find it pretty funny.

Good for you =/= Good for gains

Nuts by themselves: delicious (except for walnuts) but calorie-dense

Peanut butter: crack

Nuts in baked goods: god-tier, especially bread

Nuts in candy: ew

Also not to be autistic but peanuts don't really taste good in other things, only by themselves or as peanut butter.

Anyone else?

Thanks, I learned something new today.

Gonna call them nigger toes from now on

>peanuts don't really taste good in other things, only by themselves or as peanut butter

Nice quads, but I disagree. Reeses are tasty af and peanut butter sandwiches are DANK

That's what I meant. Peanut butter belongs in everything but whole peanuts don't. Think about a reese's cup vs a chocolate bar with peanuts in it.

Nuts are fucking fantastic. I always keep Hot & Spicy peanuts around, I can just eat like 6-7 of them at a time and feel satisfied since the taste is so strong. I'd eat more nuts if I wasn't on a cut.

I like spicy cashews.

You from the Midwest? I grew up there and didn't know what else they were called besides nigger toes. Now I live in Miami and all of a sudden I'm the asshole because nobody has heard the term down here.

heh

Nope, me and my whole family (including cousins, aunts, and uncles) are all from Long Island.

What about coke and peanuts?

Bretty good. Norwegian by any chance? It was big here in the 70s/80s, but popularity of the combo has waned.

More importantly, what is the consensus on peanuts? They're all I can afford

Ruski

Sounds like you have a lipase deficiency. You should probably take a supplement and not eat so much fat.

BTW... u haz muscle spasmz?

One time I was at my grandmother's house and she asked if I wanted any nigger toes, then gave me a bag full of em. I was a little shocked and they were very delicious.

these fuckers are delish

Peanuts are not as healthy as other nuts in certain areas but they are pretty good overall. People shill for walnuts because of omega 3's, but those are easy to get from sprinkling ground flax seed in basically anything.

flax seed is kinda gross...

I'd rather eat fresh salmon any day...

Really? I don't really notice the taste. I even made flatbreads out of flax today to eat my rice and beans and they completely overpowered any taste of flax.

peanuts = best nut

prove me wrong

>have scale
>weigh out and eat 4oz of peanuts everyday
>poo looks like adams all natural
>the chunky kind

I like the thickness it gives to smoothies

Holy shit this thread just gave me an epiphany. For my entire life I always ate a lot of peanuts, with very few days where I didn't have peanuts in some form. I always had 3 big shits a day and never had a problem with having a bowel movement. My dad knows I love peanuts and always would keep the house stocked with those big 5 lb bags of peanuts in the shell, which I would go through in a couple weeks. A few months ago I moved out of my parents' house and ever since then I've had smaller and less frequent shits, and they take longer to come out.

I'm pretty conscious of my diet and make sure to eat plenty of fiber, but my poops haven't been the same since I've been home. I need to start eating more peanuts. Thanks, Dad.