VEGAN EGAN GAN AN N

So what are all the flaws to eating vegan? I have a chance to debate a plant nazi, and I need to know all of the reasons that veganism is no gains or something. please help me

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20592131
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21139559
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/03/100305-first-proof-gorillas-eat-monkeys-mammals-feces-dna/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1. As a Veeky Forumsizen, you CANNOT get sufficient amounts of all the essential amino acids unless you eat way too many carbs and way too much fiber, which means you'll have NO control over your weight. You see most all Vegans are skinnyfat and weak with weird health problems? This is why.
2. The only way to avoid #1 is to eat soy, which you do NOT want to do. Vegans have other health problems because of SOY.
3. Research has shown that the consequences of amino acid deficiencies over the long term is progressive cognitive deficit. Why otherwise do you think Vegans all seem to not be able to think clearly?
4. Note that even scientists who are Vegan admit that Humans are omnivores; Veganism is a CHOICE, it is NOT recommended for optimal health, ESPECIALLY if you're any sort of athlete.
5. Not consuming meat of some sort on a regular basis, if you are male, will lower your test, degrade your natural male aggressive tendencies, and make you more pliable and docile, more easily controlled. As such, Veganism is a conspiracy to steal the manhood from males all over the world as a way to stop war. Don't fall for it.

So as you can see above you should avoid Veganism like the plague, it is the ultimate gains-goblin.

Oh, and one more point I'd like to add to this:
If you attempt to raise a child on a strict vegetarian (i.e., VEGAN) diet, and any medical doctor finds out? They will tell you to STOP DOING IT, feed the child milk and other animal products, because the child will not develop correctly otherwise, body and brain. There are many case on record where doctors called Child Protective Services to report this as child abuse, and children were taken away from parents because of it. If you can't feed a developing child a Vegan diet without causing them serious harm, then WHY SHOULD AN ADULT EAT THAT WAY? Makes no sense. Don't fall for the Vegan meme!

Also to amplify this: Medical science agrees without question that the best thing to feed an infant is milk from the mother's breasts; that's technically an ANIMAL PRODUCT, and technically you can't feed that to an infant if you're raising your child as Vegan. Makes zero sense doesn't it?

If you can't raise a child on a Vegan diet, then you can't eat that way as an adult either. It makes ZERO sense. The only thing Vegans are proving is that they don't belong in the gene pool.

soy under 3kg a day has no negative effects on the body. found out by so many studies.

ITT, myths and judgemental uninformed retards

Its really hard to gain weight and the food isnt as tasty

Other than that vegan diet is superior. Dont lie to yourselves

1. No source, literally pulled that out of your butt
2. Again no source and doesn't specify which problems. Also, all diets cause problems in some way, meat comsuption is greatly related to cancer.
3. You said yourself it's avoidable
4. Omnivore=eat whatever the fuck you want.
5. Low testosterone is a meme created by insecure dicklets.
Do you even debate faggot?

Then tell the real facts with sources or get out

no sauce niether wats the point

Veganism is fine if you know what you're doing don't listen to people telling you otherwise, studies shows it's healthier to avoid dairy and meat . You just need to know what you're doing.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20592131 / ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21139559

the source of my claim

Ask them to show you some 100 year old vegans.

Everyone I've seen that lived to 100+ ate eggs, bacon, milk, ....

some even smoked, drank

even monkeys & gorillas that are mostly vegetarian supplement their diet with insects or small animals

naturalistic fallacy at it's finest.

Ofc you couldn't live to 100 years vegan with the technology and supply they had 100 years ago you stupid stupid stupid piece of shit.

An adult male gorilla may consume more than 18 kg (40 lb) of vegetation per day. I don't think a couple of flies would make a difference

then you are saying it is not natural to be a vegan?

You can't live to 100 years old without high tech as a vegan ?

pls tell these gorillas they aren't following your masterplan

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/03/100305-first-proof-gorillas-eat-monkeys-mammals-feces-dna/

LOL holy shit there has to be some statistic of long term veganism and mental health disorders. Although I bet alto of them would be in a cult or Islam if it wssnt for veganism so good for them

1. No one will respect you man and woman alike
2. Children will assume you are a homosexual
3. You have two possible forms: smelly obesely fat person or malnourished pale skeleton with room clearing fats
4. You will be weak, both mentally and physically
5. No one will want to talk to you because they rightfully assume you won't shut up about being a vegan
6. Your boss will not promote you for obvious reasons

Man you really hate veganism don't you.
What happened did a vegan molest you as a child or something.

Breast milk from the lactating mother IS vegan, you mong.

There are 3 pro vegan arguments
>health
100% invalid. You can eat healthy with meat and unhealthy with vegan products.
As long as your bloodwork and checkups come out fine you are fine. And it's not like veganism is disease-proof. And we're all gonna die anyway eventually.
>ethical argument
100% subjective. Others care for a cow's life and think it is equal to at least a dog's life (or even a human life), others simply don't. No argument should be made for or against that, because the one speaker would simply annoy the other.
>sustainability argument (1 kg beef has to be fed 7 kg grains, water and carbon footprints etc)
Just hope they don't bring it up, and if they do, immediately say "okay, I'll give you that one, let's move on to the next one". Assuming you live in the first world.

There some other minir pro vegan arguments like "it's cheaper" but really the cheapest food is usually very bland (eg rice and beans). And if you want a meat replacement or a vegan cheese or something it's kinda expensive (especially if you want to eat calorie dense or protein heavy), or not available near you. You could make that into an argument like "being vegan is expensive and I don't like peas and okras" but it's mostly an excuse.

Other mini arguments you can conjure up are IBS, some allergy to nuts or gluten you might have or something like that, but those exclude you from a vegan diet, they don't invalidate the vegan diet in general.

tldr if you can't beat them join them.

>hard to gain weight
Bitch I'm at 190 from 145.
>food isn't tasty
It's like you've never heard of spices.

I guess it would be fine for someone murder you because the value of your life is subjective.
The vast majority of nutrition data shows that a whole foods plant based diet is the healthiest, and animal products carry a lot of baggage with them.

went Vegan for 6 months, wasn't terrible. Flaws i noticed were shitting 3+ times a day due to hella fiber, always feeling blotted due to high volume of food needed to keep weight. Also i eat a lot of proccesed shit because it was vegan so it must be healthy der. Last one was my own fault tho. Ended up going back to keto due to finding out most the benefits are memes and are shilled by people who care about the animals.

>1. As a Veeky Forumsizen, you CANNOT get sufficient amounts of all the essential amino acids unless you eat way too many carbs and way too much fiber, which means you'll have NO control over your weight. You see most all Vegans are skinnyfat and weak with weird health problems? This is why.
What is soy protein powder? 83% protein and it's a complete protein and contains 90% of the BCAAs whey protein contains.
>2. The only way to avoid #1 is to eat soy, which you do NOT want to do. Vegans have other health problems because of SOY.
What "health problems". Because I can tell you what adverse effects animal products are: Heart disease
>3. Research has shown that the consequences of amino acid deficiencies over the long term is progressive cognitive deficit. Why otherwise do you think Vegans all seem to not be able to think clearly?
1. It can be avoided and 2. The second thing is your personal opinion and experience. The same could be said about us meat eaters. There's a fuckton of idiots around that are not vegan.

1/2

>4. Note that even scientists who are Vegan admit that Humans are omnivores; Veganism is a CHOICE, it is NOT recommended for optimal health, ESPECIALLY if you're any sort of athlete.
Nope. Many scientists agree we evolved to be generally herbivores and only are habitual omnivores. Our digestion system, jaws and bodies (carnivores and omnivores don't suffer from heart disease from meat) are not adapted to meat specifically. But it was a very calorie dense and advantageous source of calories from protein and fat. Which is probably why humans who developed a liking for the taste of saturated animal fat and animal protein survived.
>5. Not consuming meat of some sort on a regular basis, if you are male, will lower your test, degrade your natural male aggressive tendencies, and make you more pliable and docile, more easily controlled. As such, Veganism is a conspiracy to steal the manhood from males all over the world as a way to stop war. Don't fall for it.
Studies have shown that vegan men have the same level of free test as omnivorous men and marginally higher total testosterone levels.

>2/2

Cant you just let people live their lives, your as bad as a vegan.

Reminds me of a documentary that aired in my country a few years ago. It was about some lady raising her child on a purely raw diet (only using fruits, nuts, plants and nothing could be heated). Doctors kept warning her that her child was in bad shape, noting that his growth was stunted etc. She then claimed that all other children were unnaturally tall because of hormones in their food and fled from child protection services.
Keep in mind that this was in the Netherlands so denying your child even a few cms makes him a turbomanlet in the eyes of his peers. God that was triggering.

>omnivore
>eat whatever the fuck you want
Thats not what the word 'omnivore' means, retard.

>Studies have shown that...
>It is known, Khaleesi

Not quite. People have varying degrees of empathy towards a cow's life, but the vast majority find a person's life highly valuable. So if you murder a human under thus reasoning, you will be seen as a sociopath at best, and completely batshit insane at worst.
>health argument
Yeah read my post again.

Congratulations, you managed to argue with a vegan from the thread. Frelee's banana cultists are this retarded.