>be me
>be wrestler
>4lbs over
>weighs in a day and a half

What do?

I currently weigh 141.1 and need be below 138

pls help

If you have DNP, take it now.

Cut hard starvation mode and also hop into a sauna as well to try to dump off any water weight.

suicide?

do you need your toes or nah

>Weightcutting
>Not being a man and competing at your natural weight

Scum.

i shouldn't be laughing this hard

Buy laxitives

Would epsom salt baths work better than a sauna?

oh yeah this

Dehydrate yourself, it's your only hope. Hydrate between weigh in and match

Have you ever wrestled before? You do realize how common this is right? In fact, it's actually becoming a problem in youth/high schoolers because intense cut cycles inhibit growth, development, and hormone regulation. I don't know of any wrestler that "competes at their natural weight."

Just because others do it doesn't mean you aren't a pussy who tries to get a size advantage over the other man.

I wrestled and excelled in my natural weight class. My coach always wanted me to cut but I refused. Basically, wrestlers should do what makes them happy. If they wanna cut, then they should cut. If they wanna stay where they are, they should. Too many of them fall for the pressure of cutting from their coach.

4lbs is a manageable water cut

My dad is my coach so I don't have a choice. Also I weigh the same as my brother and my dad wants him at 145

is the weigh in the same day as competition ?
If so how long before ?

ufc fighters that weigh in the day before routinely cut 10-20 lbs of water weight to make weight. The most extreme weigh 20+ pounds more than weigh ins for the fight

The weigh ins are 7:30 am and the competition is 5:30 pm later that day.

I figure if I wake up a few hours earlier I can take a nice long run and then take an epsom salt bath. Can that help me cut 4 lbs of water weight?

I train submission wrestling, not buttfucking scholastic, but yesterday I competed at my natural weigh and won silver, making it all the way to the finals round before losing.

Stop drinking water at around 3pm the day before weighins, and don't eat either. Take a mean shit before bed, go sleep at an early hour, in the morning, go run, then bring a lot of water and nutritious breakfast with you to weighins. Don't eat or drink anything until after weighin, then drink a lot of water, but don't gulp it, sip slowly over time, and eat too.

or

compete at your natural weight like I always did, pussy.

Spit into a water bottle whenever you create saliva. Take laxatives and Metamucil capsules not powder to Fiber flush your body as well. Try some HIIT training like stadiums running up and down stairs.

For OP check out this video from Chael Sonnen, who is the king of weight cutting.

http:// www.mmafighting .com/ufc/2012/7/5/3140187/mike-dolce-explains-how-chael-sonnen-will-lose-20-pounds-in-24-hours

Ah, that's not the right interview, but yeah search up Chael Sonnen weight cutting. He's extreme.

>tfw i wreslte 152s tomorrow and i weigh in 148 rn

How tall are you? Totally mirin btw

wtf is going on here?

would there be health issues caused by being this fucking shredded?

Don't do a bunch of cardio like these retards are suggesting. The way to do this is with water manipulation.

Don't eat for 24 hours prior to weigh in.

Don't drink anything for 12 hours prior to weigh in.

Get up 3 hours before weigh in and check your weight. If you're not there, get in the sauna. If you don't have sauna access, run a very hot shower with the door closed and no fan. Fill the tub with hot water and submerge yourself off and on. You will quickly lose the last pound or two.

Immediately after weigh in, drink a liter of pedialyte. Sip on a couple quarts of gatorade as well. Eat some sugary snacks. 10 hours is enough to rehydrate from a light water cut.

4 lbs is nothing dude. Top powerlifters cut 20-30 lbs, make weight, then come in 24 hours later 20-30 lbs heavier again. 4 lbs is literally "stop eating and drinking for while and spend a couple 20 minute sessions in the sauna", at a maximum. Don't do a bunch of exercise prior competing while you're dehydrated and not eating.

Really? Stop drinking water, go sit in the sauna for a while and take an epsom salt bath. Or take a big shit beforehand, 4lb is a joke

Yes dehydration causes health issues kek

Do a water cut you dumbass

3 pounds is nothing

How tf can you fight when youre this shredded

cut hair and don't eat or drink til after weigh in

You gave money to Sarkeesian's kickstarter, didnt you?

Are you retarded? Or just bait? Pic is clearly not him

If this isn't your first season wrestling you should know how