ZYZZ REMEMBRANCE

Let's seriously take a moment a have a thread where we remember Zyzz.

His accomplishments, his failures. What do YOU remember of him? Did he change your life?

He changed mine bros. He changed mine.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NPEw5PseRQs
youtube.com/watch?v=ll5ykbAumD4
youtu.be/ySnTnxypYbY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he would be a nobody if he didn't die
he was popular for being a funny cunt and looking sick as fuark
but eventually the jokes would run dry and we'd see into his real personality, he'd get a girl friend, he'd start shilling a youtube channel, he'd be doing it for years and it'd start being sad seeing a grown man trolling on the internet, he'd stop taking roids and lose gains

but since he died we didn't see the slow down, we didn't see his real personality, we saw him being what we wanted to be, you know when we were 17

He did roids and other drugs and died at 22.

No reason to look up to this clown.

wow ur a fag bro.

rest in peace you greek god.

Look what this dude has done to bodybuilding culture

youtube.com/watch?v=NPEw5PseRQs

holy shit you are mad

video unrelated?

people in Australia were dressing like him before him, we even had "shred for stereo", he just came along, personified it and posted about it online

cool when you're a teenager, lame when you're an adult

Based

He got me into lifting back when I was 16. I was depressed as shit, never even kissed a girl, hated my life, and a 5'10" 125lb skelly. I saw his vids on youtube, and started following his workout routine (stupid routine for a natty, changed to a better one by October). The May of junior year I hit the gym 5 days a week, not missing a single day, and went from 125 to 145lbs over 4 months. Even though I was still skinny and weak, people noticed the gains when I went back to school, and the attention fueled me to work out even more. I kept it up through senior year and got up to 160 lbs. By the end of my senior year, I actually had friends, had gotten laid, and much higher self esteem.

Zyzz definitely isn't a role model, due to his heavy use of roids and other drugs, but he was the reason I completely turned my life around.

We're all gonna make it brah

we're all gonna make it brah

i remember trolling him when he got his teeth done, not sure how many years ago now...

Only now I realize he seriously lacked lats

nah, zyzz actually was

You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. Rip in peace zyzz

>newfriend the post

>my mom told me drugs are bad!!!!!

Drugs are bad you fucking meathead.
But what can someone epect from someone who lifts for the grills?

we are all gonna make it brah

We're all gonna make it brah!

Is she natty?

still makes me feel sad as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=ll5ykbAumD4

We're all gonna make it brah!

/r/cringe

we're all gonna make it, brah

>arms too small
>no lats
>shit form
Kek. keep worshipping this guy.

We're all going to make it brah

>he'd stop taking roids and lose gains

M8, some of his last statements were about how he was going to blow up into Arnie mode. That man was never ever getting off gear again, except if he ran out of money. Frankly, he would have probably done g4p to stay on gear at that point. Gear was his life.

he's aesthetic you cuck, go back to your hentai

/thread

we´re all gonna make it brah

Can I get a FUARK brehs

Savage

now I remember why I liked this guy. fucking cheap ugly hoes think they have a chance lol and they are dumb as fuck, I wonder how they made it this far...

let's be real, if you weren't like zyzz-brah who had even hotter hoes throwing themselves at him 24/7 you will definitely fucked all those 6/10 sluts in this pic if they flirted with you first

Hey guys going to my first rave with my homies. I don't know how to dance, if I just copy zyzz dance will I pull bitches like him?

i wonder if these people think its weird how they're inexplicably popular in australia

>drugs are bad
Most intelligent well educated and articulate thing I've read in awhile. Get em cowboy

W-we're all gonna...make it...brah ( ._.)

Well yes and no. judging by the pictures and looks only then I would take adrijana and jennit but the others are no good. I skipped better than them.

To be honest I would look like shit next to zyzz and I will never be close to his level of aesthetics but I have a common attribute with him: I never had to pick up a woman in my life because they pick me up.

>he'd start shilling a youtube channel

Jesus Christ you're right. That's the scariest thing I've ever heard.

Drugs are bad mkay

Nah bruh, some of us have standards.

Not really, the dude was about the cash. What's scary is that you and I would be subscribers.

Remember when this "fitspo" culture shit wasn't so prevalent? when a guy like Zyzz was just a mini celeb and it was basically only us and misc obsessing over this shit

now every guy and girl who's spent a few months in the gym are whoring protein shakes on instagram and talking about their "success"

Zyzz really showed me to stop crying fucking and do something and that I am going to make it

S A V A G E

youtu.be/ySnTnxypYbY

He inspired me to get into lifting 6 years ago, rip my mentor.

i know you're guiding me through each rep, even after all this time.