Hello anons. I'm going to have sex in 2 weeks because girlfriend is coming back...

Hello anons. I'm going to have sex in 2 weeks because girlfriend is coming back. And I want to buy condoms for the first time. Not sure what condom to get.

I have a 6 inch length x 5.3 inch girth penis

does not matter

just get some

R E G U L A R
E
G
U
L
A
R

Or medium, etc.

Online it says most regular condoms are 7.0+ inch length. I don't understand how condoms work.

Durex extra sensitive.

This is helpful because now I know exactly what Box to get without overthinking and having a 45 year old Indian man with a unibrow at 7-11 asking me if I want water balloons

but why is the length 7.5in? I'm only ~6.2

Because of stupid regulations. The same regulations mean they can only sell them within a certain width range and a few other things.

Condom length doesn't matter. If it's too long, just don't roll it out the whole way, if it's too short thatdoesn't matter anyway since the urethra is at the end of your penis unless you're a tentacle monster.

Go online and type in your girth into a condom size calculator to get your condom size. Also having sex with women is kinda gay

So even if I get the 7.5" it'll still fit my ~6.2 inch peepee?

sick brag bro

"Sex with woman is kinda gay"
Ok user

What website do you recommend?

Vinico.

Wish I could brag about an "average" wiener

Just buy a few of each brand, try them on, and see what fits you best.

Any English ones?

I don't want to waste too much money to not even find the size that I feel comfortable with.

I hope she comes back and tells you she met someone else then lies to you about not having fucked him and then breaking up with ur sorry ass

That would make me feel better as I have been talking to someone else. So whatever. Fingers crossed.

Well, you don't want to waste money on Plan B, an abortion, or child support either, so pick your poison.

I am very girthy (girthier than allowed in Murrika as referenced by ) and basically know which ones stretch the best for me (and second best in case there aren't any of those available). But if my penis were the same average girth but shaped differently, or my bloodflow were different, or I had some allergies, I might use a different brand of condoms.

Think of this experiment as a one-time investment in your penis, once you find your brand you can order in bulk from Amazon for cheaper.

Eesh you're right. Sadly got more help from Veeky Forums than /b/.
But still don't know what to get. No one has recommended any brands close to my measurements besides that user who posted Durex Extre Sensitive with a 1.3inch bigger length than my actual penis.

They're not lying about the length. Just hop by whatever your nearest convenience/pharmacy store is, try out Durex, Trojan, Lifestyle.

The extra length concerns me though. It'll just be a huge gap of nothing at the tip

OK you need to learn how to put on condoms.

You pinch the tip (there will be a little deposit thing for the semen to go into), place it on your head, and unroll it onto your dick. The extra length will be rolled up by the base. I'm sure you can find some diagrams online.

>girthier than allowed in Murrika
>Quintuple Turbo-XL Ginormous King Kong Monster Dong Condoms
>2mm wider than normal condoms
>like four inches longer than normal condoms, creating a ghetto cock ring at the bottom of the condom

>a ghetto cock ring at the bottom of the condom

You know my pain, friend. I always get a line around the base of the condom. The non-latex (poly-something or other) condoms I use stretch way better than Latex though, minimizes the issue.

Every year though I donate to the Vasalgel team. One day...