JAW THREAD- WITH ROUTINE AND GUIDE + PROGGY

So around 6 or 7 weeks ago I began chewing gum (I quit smoking, non nicotine just normal gum helped with the cravings greatly).

(Gif is 'after')

Anyways I noticed some progress, my jaw seemed a little stronger, after only a week or two. I didn't think it was larger but I thought I might as well try and see if I can increase the size of it.

So I developed a routine out of it. I will be posting advice + a proggy ITT.

I have not yet moved onto Mastic gum. This was done with chewing gum.

I will be ordering some Mastic shortly. I am able to really get my jaw sore as fuck with normal chewing gum on my routine still.

I have made a lot of progress in 7 weeks.

Disclaimers-

I was cutting at a large deficit with modified PSMF with some fat in there as well.

I was still able to add a significant amount of muscle to my jaw. If you are bulking or matiencnece, you can expect even greater progress in the same amount of time.

In addition: my bf% is still relatively high (hence the large deficit and PMSF!) . 14%-15%. Even with that fat on my face, you can still obviously see the progress.

If you are lean you will see BETTER progress than that in the same time, cutting, bulking, whatever.

The before photo was also taken at around 15% bodyfat.

Routine:

First of all, Chew with FULL ROM. I want you to bring you jaw up and down as high as you can every 'rep'. That's one chew.

Try to be careful that you don't favor one side too much and lopside your jaw. I did so and it wasn't too hard to correct, I just ignored one side for a week. They seem pretty even now.

Week One: Take one single piece of gum. Put it in your mouth. Drink some water. Drinking water will dry the gum out, adding some resistance.

To failure. Just chew. Until your shit is so tired you can't stand it anymore.

The more 'sets' of this you do per day, the more progress you will see. I wasn't that strict with training and I still saw a lot of progress. Volume is key.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TB6L9S_jc5E
youtube.com/watch?v=5abq6YZuSNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anyways, pic related is "Before".

Any appearance of a jaw muscle is just shading from my stuble. I work eCommerce and have ni expectation of looking professional so I don't shave every day.

The muscle was so weak I could not flex it. My jaw looks a lot more square not even two months later.

Week two: Two peices of gum. Same thing. As many as possible X Failure.

Week Four: Three peices.

Week Six: Four peices. Remember to keep drying them out by drinking water and swishing it around in your mouth.

Week Eight: I'm going to order some mastic gum. I'm going to go to fifve peices as well. My shit gets pretty fucked from only four peices for now.

That's everything guys.

If anyone wants to recommend a brand of mastic gum or amazon listing, tell me.

what type of regular gum do you suggest?

hubba bubba? trident? mentos gum? etc

not him, but I chew 4-6 pieces of orbit. trident gets all grainy and like falls apart

this shit seems like bloody Autism

Can you actually get facial gains by chewing Hubba bubba?

The gum I am using is sugar free mentos brand gum.

I buy the large car pack, has 60 pieces.

I've found this gum to be the best, it is the largest (one piece of this is like two of another brand)

However, this gum does have aspartame in it.

I will not get into a debate about it I am simply informing you what it has.

Full discolusure: The only other brand I found is 'Eclipse' and it like said, gets all grainy, and falls apart.

Also much smaller.

Here's a photo of the gum I use

(I guess a debate on aspartame will bump the thread- I think the shit is gotta be bad for you, I avoid it when I can, but IMO this is worth it for those sweet jaw gains)

Do you not see how much squarer my jaw got in less than two months?

Look. I can flex my jaw muscles.

Can you? Idk if you can but I know I couldn't before I started training them.

Do you sound like Steve-o too?

Always liked wee man the best

The personality:volume ratio is just off the charts

What is aspartame and what harm can it do to you? I've recently started chewing gum (5 brand gum) but I'm really inconsistent, but I do want a clean jaw line since I'm making a lot of changes in appearance soon

Aspartame is splenda. You know, that fake sugar crap that you see in diners.

It's used in zero cal food like Diet Coke and shit like that.

Ask yourself though- when was the last time you saw a huge bodybuilder drinking a diet coke?

This man says 'EAT CLEAN GET BIG' and well, he got big.

I would take his advice. Eat clean. I don't think aspartame qualifies as clean.

Avoid that shit and eat real food.

The amount of aspartame that you get from gum following this routine won't kill you, or your gains.

Just avoid it in general.

>but I'm really inconsistent

Just gotta make it a habit. At this point I don't think, I just chew.

Like breathing or walking.

> line since I'm making a lot of changes in appearance soon

Good for you user keep it up.

bump and I'm going to bed

if this shit is still up in the morning I will reply to everyone

I promise you I'm not a gum industry shill I have seen REAL progress, shape of my jaw has totally changed in two months.

Imagine what I (we!) can do in two years?

I see no visual changes side from you flexing your jaw in the top pic.

> Aspartame is splenda

splenda is sucralose, you fucking degenerate

There's no fucking point in avoiding artificial sweeteners. There's nothing bad about them, they're just shit that can't be used for energy.

you're ugly af no wonder you started abusing gear lmao

This dude isn't even on roids, he just hangs with the roiders

> do you see huge bodybuilders doing it?

why is this a metric?

>autism the thread

wait... what the fuck.

Is it just making your jaw muscle at the back bigger or???

I've also started chewing gum 1 week ago for facial aesthetics.

I'm using Mastiha gum since I can be sure there is not artificial crap in it that would damage my teeth. It's somewhat pricy (30$/100g), but considering you can use the 100g over ~6months, its really not.

The first time I could not chew anymore after just 30 minutes, shit is really tough. The taste is more of an aquired taste for me personally; tastes like shit the first time but got better with every time I used it.

Good job on those jaw gains and also a bump for this thread, since i don't want it to die out.

>these fucking jawlets who think chewing gum will change their jaw structure

literally kill yourselves you autismos

All this is going to do is fuck up your teeth. Constantly applying pressure to your molars throughout the day is a terrible idea.

Don't see a difference.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Genetics

ill have to try that gum, orbit is pretty gud, with the teeth whitening claim and all, but I like the sound of the larger pieces. Chomping 6 pieces a day runs thru a pack rather quick.

Yeah I've noticed some really good jaw gains from chewing and mewing. Really makes you better looking, esp with some stubble

Well thank you for correcting me.

I mean, part of it is common sense. When people like MasT, Bimbo, NatT, Lotus, etc etc, all people with bodies that I sure wish my body looked more like give me advice, and they all say the same thing?

I'll listen.

It's the same if you asked 10 millionaires for financial advice and all 10 said the same thing.

Would you listen?

I'm making progress fast because I LISTEN to them.

I'm flexing it. But yeah, even when it's not flexed, it's much, much bigger than before.

>good job on jaw gains

Thanks you too. I'm ordering some masitha right now actually.

Hope it speeds up progress.

yep man keep it up.

I'm hoping on maistha like said. Once you got some baseline muscle in your jaw, hop on.

There's a difference. Like I said, before, I couldn't even flex the muscle.

Is my jaw huge yet? After 7 weeks? No.

But that's like a guy lifts weights (cutting...) for 7 weeks and you say 'I don't see a huge difference, stop lifting, you won't get huge'.

>nigger nose
I'm so sorry

Do you even chew, bro??

ZERO respect for butter soft chemical candy chewers.

Falim/mastic gum or just fucking quit

Looks like im upside down

ALl the guides I read said 'chew normal gum build up stength'

I feel like I'm ready for mastic so I ordered some.

ANyways mirrin my man great job

Did you just hop on mastic on day 1? How was it?

Sort of moot point for me but the mastic is in. the. mail!

yep i did with no chewing experience, I mean I was fat as kid so my jaw was already decently strong from 5k calories/day but I never chewed gum.

I would chew for like 4-5 hours a day even at the beginning, wouldn't really recommend that because I got pretty bad DOMS and had to take some days off. But if you've been chewing regular gum all day it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Nowadays I can chew all day and won't get sore, but if I wanna really bust my ass I throw 2 in there and that's pretty intense. I also recommend working on head posture and flexing neck muscles while chewing, this will improve facial aesthetics as well

>head posture

Yeah I have forward head posture.

I've been working on it 24/7, reminding myself to keep my head back.

I'll start flexing neck muscles.

I'll be back in around 4 months with progress on mastic + a new thread.

I'll include your advice that if you have strong jaw before mastic you can hop on sooner.

My jaw was so weak I actually had horrible doms just from chewing normal gum, to the point where I couldn't eat very well, terrible pain.

I guess I just assumed everyone's jaw was that weak untrained which is why I didn't put them on mastic right away.

>bite down
>OH LOOKSIE IT MOVES
fuck off cuck, you look the same

Interesting setup. Well marketed.

>I mean I was fat as kid so my jaw was already decently strong from 5k calories/day

You'll fuck your jaw joints up so bad. Google it.

You are doing exactly what curl monkeys do, arms every day, which gives them a TEMPORARY increase in sarcoplasmic volume (aka The Pump).

You will benefit slightly of course, but no amount of chewing will promote too much of a hyperthrophy, unless you don't start playing with your hormones.
If you continue too chew all day erry day you will fuck your temporomandibular up.

I'm fine bro, been on it months. Maybe you just got a weak jaw or smthng

Yep got me d00d

Jaw feels fine to confirm Simply googling it reveals it's caused by clenching your jaw or grinding your teeth

Chewing is not an unnatural motion. It's like saying you will fuck your shit up from deadlifting with proper form.

>bite down

I'm flexing the muscle you imbecile. I wrote that. Multiple times.

Did you think my claim was that my jaw muscle now magically spams out of control on it's own?

Falim is the best, it made me pretty. Dr Mew is god

its not about changing jaw structure, its about growing the masseter you retard

sup dude, im the guy who asked the first question. went out today to buy a pack of mentos gum (cotton candy flavor; it doesnt have that nasty liquid on the inside). ill probably move to harder gum later. thanks breh

daily reminder that low body fat doesn't look good on everyone and becoming anorexic isnt gonna fix your face. Some people could gain a lot from putting on some fat. If you have the model look and a good jawline to begin with then cutting low is a good idea, otherwise just stay in your lane

Avoid that shit bruh.

youtube.com/watch?v=TB6L9S_jc5E

Start with this video and then do more research on your own.

>. Some people could gain a lot from putting on some fat.

No. No, no, no.

I've cut from 22.5% skinny fat to 15% skeleton.

I'm looking for auschwitze mode @ 10% and then I'm bulking to 12% and cutting to 10% and just staying there permanently just cycling from 10-12.

Trust me my face looks a lot better at 15% than it did at 22.5. Trust me that it will look even better at 10%.

Literally find me one example of a person that looked BETTER after they gained bf %.

You're making claims like 'Your face will look better if you put on fat'

So I would like you to cherry pick ONE SINGLE EXAMPLE to prove that to me, before and after.

sup dude. How is it? Clumping nice?

>harder gum

as anons have said you need masthis /mastic gum.

Chewing gum like i've been using is a good start to get your jaw ready for mastic but to make real progress you need the mastic

I ordered some earlier today.

It's like trying to get swole deadlifting 1pl8

When your jaw is strong enough (can handle 4 pieces for a couple hours) move on to mastic

Here you go btw:

the gum is nice and well kept together. but yeah there isnt much resistance. what about falim gum? i keep hearing about that. or just stick to mastic?

jesus man all that lack of eating is making you irritable. Have a sandwich. I said SOME people will look better if they gain some wait. And i didnt say get fat, just gain to a healthy weight. Im sure you look fantastic faggot.

>falim gum

I keep hearing it too. Never heard of it before, therefore, can't render an opinion on it. (Sorry).

I would say mastic is tried and true.

>resistance

Drink water, swish it around in your mouth. WIll harden it up fast.

>. I said SOME people will look better if they gain some wait.

ANd yet you still can't provide a photo of a man whose facial features look better at a higher bf %.

Not a single man.

>, just gain to a healthy weight.

Anything over 5% (... and under 15....) is healthy for men and I'm at 15%.

> Im sure you look fantastic faggot.

No, I don't. But no one does after a few months of lifting.

One day I'll look good, one day I'll look great, and one day you'll be mirrin'

>irritated

Of course I'm irritated with your HAES nonsense.

You're too lazy and unmotivated to cut and LOOK BETTER and BE HEALHTIER and FEEL BETTER so you try to rationalize it as 'haha man I look great as is lol!'

And you come to a BODY BUILDING BOARD to do it?

Come on.

Would you recommend supplementing with creatine?

>Drink water, swish it around in your mouth. WIll harden it up fast.

will do, thanks!

are you a real person?

?????

>tfw you don't even know if it's a jab at your hairline or a serious question

Bro scientists suggest that creatine fucks up your hairline so I don't use it.

Don't know if it's true or not however.

My hairline isn't receding, it was just like that from birth, my dad has the same hairline.

Regardless I don't want to play dangerous games.

I also don't want to take PSO like masT suggested (Pumpkin seed oil), I'm OK with my hairline as long as it stays as is.

If not I'll just shave it all off.

Anyways if your hairline is strong, no one in your family is balding, go for it.

The way youre typing and youre genuine passion about jawlines caused me to question if you were being serious. I cant image a real human being acting like you

>can't imagine people trying to improve themselves

Explains why you ended up the way you did.

Rawr xD!!!

>improve themselves
>chewing gum

I have the same hairline as you desu (to be honest). Sorry buddy, it's all downhill from there.

Oh well.

If it gets too much worse I'll just be bald.

I don't think bald looks as bad as people think

>improve themselves
>picking up pieces of metal

why are you here then jawlet

Great jaws are born, not made.

Sorry, that's just the way it is.

>great physiques are born, not made

Sorry, that's just the way it is

>be born with great jaw
>full face genetics

fuck this gay earth

An entire body physique is a little different than just your jaw, retard. There's a lot more to work with over your entire body.

Plus, that's still half true, pretty much everyone with god level physiques has to thank their genetics for at least half of it.

>pretty much everyone with god level physiques has to thank their genetics for at least half of it.

t.'It's my genetics fault I'm dyel'

t. eats like crap

t. trains with no intensity

>There's a lot more to work with over your entire body

So you're saying it's EASIER to train you body than your jaw?

I AGREE.

i cant tell if youre just a really dedicated baiter or the most autistic man to walk the Veeky Forums

You're autistic, dude.

Spokane? you look familiar.

>He thinks those things are mutually exclusive

I've been this site since early childhood with made me the the most autistic man in the world, and I've been posting bait for a decade which has honed my bait skills to perfection.

I don't know what this is supposed to mean, are you too retarded to see the sarcasm?

Oh and my jaw dwarfs yours already, just trynna get to that god level, you won't even sniff it kid

classic instructions

youtube.com/watch?v=5abq6YZuSNM

>tfw living in Vietnam
>tfw all the gum here is flavored with fucking Xylitol

Am I gonna get cancer?

LONDON