Anyone else hate pooping in public toilets?

Anyone else hate pooping in public toilets?

yup

back in highschool i use to walk home anytime i needed to do a shit or piss

my house was literally 8 minutes away though, so was pretty ez

Who the fuck doesn't?

Not even homos like to shit on a public toilet

u obviously haven't seen all the gay writing on the bathroom stalls. they even make holes to peek at the urinals

Its kind of weird if I'm out at a bar or restaurant, shopping is not AS bad cause I'm usually alone, but at work/home I'm totally comfortable.

Oh

I don't live on a country with freedom so i guess i don't know actually

Work poops are nice. I know a bathroom no one else goes to so it's always clean and I usually don't have to worry about others coming in. Additionally I don't have to worry about breaking the toilet.

You only poop when you have homefield advantage. Everyone knows this.

I would never shit at my school either but damn mayne, how many times did you piss a day?

the only way to use a public toilet

>not using the opportunity to hold a squat
>not developing quad endurance and preventing ass from touching seat at the same time

Nobody, especially if you can't hold it in has time for that.

Fell for the paper meme. Doesn't block shit.

The true way to use public bathrooms is using the cleaning lady method.

Wet a paper towel soap and water.
Wipe toilet seat clean to your standards.
Use another wipe to dry.
Put paper on.
Shit comfortably knowing there's no bacteria and wipe ass with the extra soapy paper.

>TFW you take a shit in the mountains and feel the breeze on your asshole.

i have to take public poops all the time when im out for the day, every time i eat fast food i have to shit immediately.

when i was in highschool i would go to the most isolated bathroom that was farthest from any cafeteria or gym or places where people hang out. i was also self conscious of people hanging out infront of bathrooms so i sometimes had to keep looking for another bathroom so they wouldnt see me leave after 7 minutes (i once came out and some dude was like number 2) awkward faggot? i take like 2 minutes to poop but cause its a public poop i gotta make sure that shits clean and doesnt smell.

i live in canada so i find that big grocery stores work best for shits because theyre locked by rooms and noone notices you when you leave.

i would always look under the stall to see if someone taking a poop, if there was i would pretend to wash something then leave.

i browse Veeky Forums and look a little edgy so i pretend people think i go to the bathroom to pop a molly or some shit

i always think theres a hidden cam so i make a face or smile or finger to the bathroom

Whenever I start a new job I make a point of taking shit in the bathroom within the first week.

So I'm comfortable.

Once the work toilet feels like my domain I try to get into a poop cycle that hits during the working day.

If I average a 7 minute poo, at $18/hr, I will net $2.10 a day to poo.

Working 5 days a week means each week I earn $10.50 sitting on the loo, or $546 over a year.

Including savings by not using my own toilet paper, I'm netting almost $600 a year.

Went though 12 years of schooling (K-12) and college. Only once in my life did I ever shit in a public bathroom, and it was the one time in my life I have ever had diarrhea.

Still remember it clearly. 8th grade, a Friday, I was in class farted and felt wetness in my shorts. I instantly left class with my backpack and miraculously since it was Friday I had my gym shorts in my backpack to take home. Took off boxers, shit out whatever I had left, wiped up as much as I could and threw them out, toilet paper, put gym shorts on under clothes.

And that was the only time I ever took a shit in a public restroom.

Pure genius

>water kills bacteria
oh honey.......

I only poop at home, or wherever my current residence is (hotels, etc) I can hold it for at most 2 days if I'm away somewhere and I don't want to poop there.

For instance, I held it for a full weekend Friday-Sunday night when I went out of town to visit my old fraternity house. Could not bring myself to shit in there.

>frat house

mad i have a social life nerd?

Is Veeky Forums so autistic they can't poop in a public washrooms? I take 3 shits a day at school

da bold, prefer sa ma cac la bunica la obor...sau la victor

NOT FIT RELATED, FUCK OFF

To this day i have never pooped in public
Feels good man.

That must actually feel pretty bad at times

Just shit in the work toliet downstairs, I get to be the first person to shit in it every day, the seat is still up from when the cleaning Mexican went through the night before

I love pooping in public toilets. I always smear my shit all over the place and spray my pee all over the floor. I dont know why I do this. It must be a territorial thing.
This is how everything started:
>be 9 year old
>in school
>friend pulls me in to the toilet and says
>"look at this"
>he then grabs the toilet brush, thrusts his shit a few times and then smears shit on the toilet seat
>we are giggling like autists
>I take the toilet brush from his hands, thrust the shit a few times and paint the walls, the button, the pipes with shit
>like a lil crap rembrandt
>absolute overkill
>45mins later the whole school knows about the incident
>someone rats me
>teacher says "I heard you know something about the incident. Please tell me"
>the whole class staring at me
>"I... I-I've.. I have seen the guy who did it"
>teacher is like "holy shit I bring the principal"
>I look at my accomplice. His whole face is red but he knows I was the bigger sinner. I know too.
>I look at the rat. He is smiling.
>the teacher is back with the principal.
>Im scared.
>principal be like "tell me everything"
>"I.. I have seen a guy, he was much older."
>princibro says "Would you recognize him?"
>"m-maybe"
>he takes me to every class in school and asks "do you see him?"
>"no"
>repeat this atleast 20times
>after the last class he is very disappointed
>I say "I'm sorry for disappointing you mr principal. I tought I can identify him" while acting sad and shit
>princibro smiles at me and says "no problem, Im glad you tried"
>I missed a whole class
and thats how Peecasso was born!

Ps. This is legit

Ohh I forgot the best part: after that I bullied the rat guy for atleast 5 years. hahahaha I love my elementary school memories. The whole thing was a joke.

Yes. I hold it until I get home. If I can't hold it, I go home sick or find some other excuse to leave.

I shit with the public toilet doors open.

Squatting is Veeky Forums related. Fuck off.

Cool fitness thread bro.

My work has single bathrooms with locks so I can't complain, but I rarely ever get to poop at home.

Pissing in public washrooms is literally my biggest nightmare and I adapt my plans around it so I never have to do it.

I stay on campus all day so I'm forced to poop there. I have a few select restrooms on campus that I'll use though.