Binge eating general

I caved brehs, I ordered like 3k cal of dominos this past saturday and devoured that shit. Fuck, I'm not even fat but I can't stop fucking bingeing and its fucking up my gains. I eat well for like a week then always fuck it up on the weekends. Who else /eatingdisorder/ here? How the fuck do you deal with this shit?

How is pizza bad for gains?

not enough brotein sometimes

my personnel binge crack is pasta, anything bolognese to be exactly.

Like, pizza and stuff like that i can handle, eat 1 or 2 slices and save the rest for later. but man for some reason i can't do that with pasta, i can eat literally a whole kilo (i buy 2 500g packets whenever i binge) and eat it with 2 pound of minced meat in an hour or two, i don't even wanna look up the calories but since it's pasta and meat it's well into the upper 4000+ maybe even

I am recovering from bulimia and it really sucks. At least I have the motivation to exercise every day i guess.

Also lmao I will binge on anything

yeah once i stop eating i just can't stop. i was living by myself and could keep it under control by just not buying anything i'd binge but now i live with roommates and even the littlest snacks just set me off

>Fucking up my gains

You'll be fine. There's no point in dieting if you can't unwind and treat yourself. No need to feel guilty.

Well, it all really depends on your goals... but a life without pizza, imo, is no life worth living, brah.

I had dominos today too
a personal chicken pizza
it was naff

>tfw mid binge right now
>There's no point in dieting if you can't unwind and treat yourself. No need to feel guilty.
this poster does not understand eating disorders

How do you guys eat enough to actually gain? Recovering skelly here, and it is difficult for me to eat enough in whole foods, some days I jsut have to go eat shit food to actually hit calories like mcdonalds.

Wat do

Nuts. Nut butters. Mcdoubles.

god i wish i had that problem. seriously considering giving up 1.5 years of lifting and becoming a cardio fag just so i could be skinny

I just had three bowls of frosted mini wheats.

I envy you

Been cutting hard for almost 5 months and have binged about 4 or 5 times. Always pizza that gets me. Still lost 23kg (50lbs) as of now but i still feel the urge to binge every few days. Stay strong guys.

Inspiring, man. I only have about 10 to lose but I cant seem to do it, I binge every 3/4 days like clockwork.

just have half a pizza
it's not roocket science

I saw ben and jerrys ice cream on sale today for £1.50 a tub and I was super fucking tempted to fill my boots, but I couldn't justify getting it because it's a waste of calories

Kind of hard when i'm doing zero carb. But I know i'll definitely treat myself to a few slices when maintaining. Until then, only in my dreams.

zero carbs or not, half a pizza is better than a whole pizza

I want mac and cheese so fucking bad. I used to eat a box (1200 calories) pretty regularly, just inhale that ooey gooey cheesey goodness and be hungry again in 4 hours. I haven't done it yet but the temptation is always there.

wait what the fuck

I think I found my ticket out of Auschwitz

>eating disorder

Are you sure?

have you ever cried because you couldn't have food, not because you were starving but because you wanted it so badly?

have you ever accumulated months of empty wrappers in your room to the point of infestation?

have you ever had to guzzle pepto-bismol and press down rhythmically on your heart, praying you didn't eat yourself into a heart attack?

Have you ever eaten 5000 calories of food in a few hours then lay in the fetal position on a public bathroom floor after failing to make yourself vomit, wishing for susser tod but then going out to eat even more because you have nothing left at that point?

that's more along the lines of an eating disorder.

Sorry to do the no-true-scotsman thing but I just needed to vent, I guess. Probably just cranky from being hungry.

a pizza is like 100g of protein easily

eating shit food to hit calories is a-ok

eating chicken breast and broccoli and brown rice on a bulk is retarded

not half a 30" vs a whole individual pan

>autism

the longest i went without binge eating was when i started taking metformin. made my stomach feel so bad i didn't want to eat anything.

>have you ever accumulated months of empty wrappers in your room to the point of infestation?
not eating disorder related, you just nasty.

It's when I was trying to hide my eating habits from my parents, which is another symptom of the disorder.

>clean bulking is retarded

fuck off

>have literally been eating a whole 750g jar of PB each day for a week

I literally cannot stop

clean bulking refers to the size of the caloric surplus, not the choice of food newfriend

if you'd like to eat 4000 calories of chicken breast and brown rice every day that's fine but i doubt you'd be hitting 4000 with any consistency

never disrespect me like that on Veeky Forums again or i'll really let you have it

alright, sorry

user are you me?

This thread is making me want to eat all those fudge cookies. I can't do that shit I'll have to purge it all out. Fuck man.

I binge each weekend. I don't eat breakfast, only lunch and dinner. Been doing pretty well.