How do I get a gf?

How do I get a gf?

I am
>fit af
>well dressed
>Well groomed
>in med school on track for a 200k job
>interesting as fuck, have lots of experiences

Yet I have no gf. What do I need that I'm lacking?

I am a sociopath and have trouble forming relationships without sabotaging them, is that why? If so, how do I into empathy?

get a BMW and a Sig.

I'd rather drive a Honda with all the options though. And what's a sig

That's your problem right there.

- love,

/k/

a Sig Sauer handgun

he's suggesting you buy a BMW like Elliot Rodgers had and go on a shooting spree to become the Supreme Human Being

You need time and a hobby

And I mean the hobby as means to find a girl, go do trekking or climbing and find someone interesting, tell them casually about your job but also have a good schedule so you can date accordingly.

Depends on your hobbies but that's the usual routine

Be my bf
I want to get in med school too

You sound ugly though

So unrelated but what did you do to get into med school? I am the first person in my family to go to college and I really want to go to med school so I am trying to figure this out.

Everyone I have talked to says that GPA, MCAT, and extracurriculars are the most important aspects to your admission. Right now (first year full time, technically a sophomore) I am in an NSF project centered around entomology (obviously not related medically), do I need to start working on other things more centered around medicine? Like trying to get a position within a hospital as well as getting some volunteer hours in?

I'm a sociopath (jk, just on the spectrum) too. Easy way is making the girl you laid eyes on do something bad to you by mistake.

Eg, make her trip you and drop your coffee, or something like that. It's hard to make it seem natural, but not too much

Once she does that, make some small talk and make her your acquaintance. Then, when you see her (don't be a creep and stalk her), keep the small talk going until she is confortable around you, then invite her out.

Easy pz senpai.

You're a creep

Were you a turboautist before you got Veeky Forums?

Make some normie friends and expand your social circle. I know they're annoying as fuck, but you just need to suck it up and do it. This will improve your social skills and make it so you meet enough people that you will get a gf eventually.

Maybe, but at least I'm not a virgin

Are you putting yourself out there in the dating world? If you're not actively perusing people it's next to impossible to get anything. Dating sometimes is a numbers and averages game. Having all those things certainly doesn't hurt, but it counts for nothing if you don't play the field.

Read book of pook this book will help you

sure you could do all this or you could just
>approach
>hey I'm ____

>im interesting
that isn't for you to decide lol..

>well dressed
probably not

you sound like a cocky ugly prick, thats probably why you'll never get a gf

ah this will never ever happen to me manFUCK

you're probably just a shitty person
>If so, how do I into empathy?
volunteer. mentor at risk kids.

you answered your own question

you're bad at making people feel good; and i'm not talking about making people feel good at the cost of your own enjoyment.

hahaha go fuck yourself you edgy bastard, you are none of those things, how is this fit related?

elliot rodgers pull up in the beamer skrt skrrtt

>What's a sig

Meme'd household brand for the Casual Shooter who wants to get into something more "serious". A safe queen that isn't the M&P or Springfield XD they already own. Enough money thrown into it justifies cosplaying with it in their 5.11s and keymod ARs

G17 variant made with Magical Seal PR and the bore axis of a keel.

>inbfor SIDF

>calling sig a meme brand

spotted the poorfag

Hello, Elliot.

fucking medfags

Thanks for all the advice bros. Gonna go ahead and answer this reddit style

I do a lot of shit that could be considered hobbies, which I guess are my hobbies. I do a lot of fitness and nature shit but usually with my bros.

The people you talked to were pretty much correct. It's almost like getting into college for undergrad - except replace SAT with MCAT, and add emphasis on extracurriculars and the interview. If your NSF project and entomology in general is what you're passionate about then continue to do shit in that area - but also do medical work.

As for me personally, I did two research internships and worked a job as a pathologist assistant. My extracurriculars weren't great but I had a near-perfect GPA and very high MCAT because I'm naturally just very studious. So how you get in depends on who you are, but make sure you aren't lacking in any department (grades, MCAT, ECs) since admissions are so competitive.

Sounds pretty ingenuine tho

Not really, I'm afraid of what grills will think of me

Just skimmed it, looks good, thanks bro

butthurt jealousfags detected

kek'd, like four or five year ago I remember shitposting about medfags too

I don't give a fuck about kids though

Nah I know I can make people feel good. When I'm having a good time myself it's almost contagious. In the short term people really like me and I get laid a lot but once grillz (and people in general) start to get to know me is when it all goes downhill. People describe me as selfish, horrible, etc. I've heard it all but only in generalities so I'm not quite sure what I do to destroy my relationships.

I probably am a little ugly

but only a little

Oh fuck! Its the ghost of elliot rodgers. Run!

>What do I need that I'm lacking?
Quite the opposite friendo, you have too much autism running in your veins.
The simple fact you are here asking "how do I get gf?" renders you unfit to be in a successful relationship.
Turn the damn computer off and go outside and talk to girls for the sake of it. Then you might actually have a shot at making it.