Do you drive, Veeky Forums? What kind of car do you drive?

Do you drive, Veeky Forums? What kind of car do you drive?

pic related- beta who cannot drive

stanced 97 civic dx hatchback

get a new car, bro

How are you suppose to pick up girls with that shit box?

>97 civic dx hatchback
hell yea, I also own an EK. Post a pic brah.

boosted 5th gen prelude.

"stanced" how gay. how many tires you buy a week?

actually you can just rotate the tires since only one side wears out

Stance doesn't wear tires any faster, retard. Excessive negative/positve camber and incorrect toe do.

im actually about to buy it and work on it

Almost 26 and still don't have my license.
Just never had a need for it in the city

Alpha car coming through

Where do you live?

>tfw 25 and don't have license
>live in america where a car is pretty necessary to get around (live in bay area, there's an okay subway/bus system but you definitely need a car to go most places)
>have fear of driving that i haven't been able to overcome
>took a few lessons after graduating college, was too afraid to drive on my own/with parents in their cars
>even when I'm in a car with people i always get worried that we are going to crash all the time, or that we are going too fast, or that merging will crash into someone, etc

And yes, obviously I am a friendless virgin shut-in. Duh. But I gotta get my license..new years' resolution....

youre a bitch lmao

First downtown Toronto, now downtown Vancouver.

I do want to get it now that I'm in BC, though. Nightmare to get around in the city and I love going to the mountains.

exactly, nice get too

n-nigga

2015 STI with 3" downpipe, exhaust, and tune (running 20 psi)

noice

I have a license and have had a car before, but I moved back to my city (Boston) specifically so I never need to own a car again.

....but that's what "stance" is. right???? but you'll grow out of it after high school. I hope.

Acura RSX S 2003 she's a thing of beauty

you moved back home eh

this is the car stanced

Nah I lived near Boston before, now I live in the city. Walking everywhere is awesome.

nice 3000$ car alpha guy

bump

hey my hairdresser drives that

jfc user nobody is going to take you seriously

enjoy a 2000$ repair bill every time you hit a pothole, maybe less since its a piece of shit civic

anyone who drives these Japanese pieces of garbage needs to hang

jelly faggot detected

awwww shit

how's that not camber??? your riding on the inner tire only! and plus less rubber on the road, don't drive when it's wet. another note-how do you do that? washers behind the wheels on one side? or special spindles (like-spindles)

I ride a bicycle everywhere.

And before you ask "How can u pick up bitches user?"

I can pick them up with my body because I'm not a weak, manlet faggot who relies on a combustion engine to live. People who drive cars as primary transportation should be shot.

Thanks for confirming that you know nothing about car prices. Also it is
better than everything else itt so fuck off.

took a quick look at it earlier, thought it was stingray vette. now I realized it's shit lol

new coilovers/struts

hatchbacks are the gayest thing ever

no

Essentially this. 2010 model.

If you are 18+ without a license don't even bother lifting you beta faggot.
Driving is a basic requirement for being a man. What are you going to do when you go out, ask her to drive you home? Cuck

not this guy, but

> jelly of a spic-mobile

Neh, more like a vapemobile

>I drive a bicycle everywhere
>Cars are evil
>Unironically
How much of a hipster douchebag can one guy get?

this

This tb.h if you are older than 18 without a license kys beta loser

unless you're a soccer mom you shouldn't be driving a hatchback

>what is a focus rs
>what is a wrx

not him, but cars are evil

imagine all the space and infrastructure dedicated to personal vehicles...parking lots...driveways...multi-lane roads...medians...drive thrus...dealerships...gas stations...

If you removed all that crap, cities can be more condensed and you wouldnt need cars in the first place. We need walkable cities the way villages were 200 years ago, and new york is a modern version of that. We absolutely don't need personal vehicles.

cuck

ur projecting pretty hard senpai

i think he's pretty right desu

i'm a 24 year old aspie no license and most people without licenses are aspies

retard

Lycrafag pls go

i just live in a place where I can either walk everywhere or take an uber because I'm not poor

2014 ford focus. good car aside from the FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT TRANSMISSION. seriously, never buy a ford with a dual clutch transmission. i think im going to sell it as soon as the powertrain warranty runs out, which is in another 2 years / 35k miles.

i drive a nissan

Yes, drive by the book.
Used 2010 Chevrolet Malibu I was given by my family and paid the last $9,000 left on it. Any repairs I do myself from YouTube vids and mechanic books.
Feels good man.
>TFW no gf, 22kv, 3.7gpa, small dick.
JUST

remember children, always show your respect to the men.

Same. Vibrates like a motherfucker, sold it for an escape- highly recommend you doing just find a good deal

/n/ here

you are all a disgrace. We are more Veeky Forums than you.

>tfw no gf ever
>tfw no friends in like 10 years
>tfw no motivation so never got license
>now mid 20s and just subway+bike (have nice road bike) or uber everywhere
>hoping I can overcome fear of driving a 2,000 pounds ball of gasoline and have enough self confidence to learn at the beginning of the year

I just don't even know what getting a license would change. I mean I guess I could move out of my parents house, but it isn't like I would have anywhere to go...

>>hoping I can overcome fear of driving a 2,000 pounds ball of gasoline
>2000 pounds
Take comfort in the fact that some of us DD vehicles weighing three tons.

>inb4 stick fags
Maserati coupe and benz Gs.

Daddys ride tho.

rich?

'12 Lexus LS460, black w/ white interior

Toyota Celica GTS

subaru crosstrek

Is Rich a manlet? I feel like he's 5'9 or 5'10 and wears big basketball nigger shoes to boost himself up a few inches

lol what a faggot hahahaha

delete this

2007 Toyota Yaris.

Cheap on gas and essentially unbreakable because aside from the pistons there's like 3 moving parts under the hood.

The guy in OPs picture is 5'7 so Rich must be a manlet

I drove a 99 civic si for 5 years until I was 20.

Now I drive a 2016 VW Jetta TSI with all the features, cost me in total 38k and I have 0% interest over 5 years combined with a 200km warranty, only costs me 500 a month and it's fun as fuck to drive, didn't even need a co-sign so it'll be great for my credit.

Driving it for one week a girl who goes to my gym put her number on my window and we have been dating ever since, not sure why I'm typing so much but it felt amazing to pull some hot pussy with a nice new ride after having girls laugh at my beat to shit civic for years

'06 Corolla Kombi.
With the 1.4 diesel engine.
I has great mileage and enough space for children.

At least I OHP more in kg than I have HP in my car...

>things fit believes are reality

>VW TSI

Holy shit, how much do you hate cars?

Not really that unlikely of a story, turns out she just wanted to meet me not cream over my car.

Why would you say I hate cars, I'm not a car guy for sure

Jesus fit, are you all just poor, jobless or both?

What is it with americans driving shit tier asian cars?

If you're gonna be a big guy, you need a big car.

I know that feel

Nice base model fwd barely a Mercedes company car lease you massive faggot

most people choose economy because people like you - who buy base model cars and pretend they're any semblance of impressive look like massive retards without the markup.

2015 chevy tahoe lt.

I drive up and down the east coast for work and the car is pretty comfy.

range rover evoque

2013 Chevy Cruze

The transmission on it is utter garbage. It's one of those autos that lets you switch to manual shifting if you like. While it's not as responsive as an actual stick shift, it is the best way to accelerate, as the auto (which is designed to save gas) is extremely jerky.

2/10, would not buy another, unless it came with a stick shift, or they greatly improved the auto transmission.

got license but only drive this, since ist the most useful thing to have in a city

2012 mercedes c class
less than 30k km on it, bought it new, just go around town with it

literally a pussy magnet

S14 (aus so not a 240sx) and a bb6 prelude.

I like em both very much.

Uber

It's 2016, drumptard!

this is such a joke dude. I legitimately don't understand what you would be going for in that car. I also don't understand why you would tie up more than like 5% of your net worth in some shit that depreciates like 20% a year, can be trashed by any scrub on the street

Liabilities like that just aren't worth it unless they're directly fun like an actual sports car. Even then, if you can get 80% of the fun out of a beat up $10k miata/wrx then yeah, go with that

He's posted it in Veeky Forums before. It's a leased company car.

I have a 2013 BMW 320d. It's alright I guess. Wish I had money for a 4 series tho

Oh, so you hire a man to drive for you because you aren't man enough. Prime cuck behaviour.

post ur car, swift sport checking in