Why lift when it's all about face and height?

Why lift when it's all about face and height?

A lot of guys here have neither face nor height. Some only have one and not the other.

In such circumstances, you have to try (lift) to get anything else that could be a plus.

Why live when it's all about luck and status?

true. we should start killing ourselves. OP starts first.

I would if I had the emotional strength.

I have one and great potential for the other. Lifting helps develop that potential.

Because you can have all three.

Tfw lacking frame

I look like a fucking twink

What can I do for my face?
I'm literally the definition of average. Look up those composite images of people's faces and you'll get me except more asymmetrical.

Because I love it who cares about what else.

So some nigger cant suckerpunch me without getting his ass beat.

Unless you do this shit you're gonna get totalled if that nigger can actually throw a good punch.

haircut, beard, weight loss, plastic surgery

>people used to call me handsome
>bulked up and now I'm bigger but my facial aesthetics have suffered

I really need to cut

>not knowing how to tuck your chin to take a punch

Because I have the height and not the face and I want big mussels to compensate because I'm insecure.

Why is matt bomer so perfect bros

>tfw 6'4
>tfw 9/10 face
I just want a good body so I can have the trifecta.

What do you call a guy who's 6'3, has an 8 inch dong, but an ugly face? I'm two-thirds of the way to being an alpha Chad, but my face prevents me from ever being a vag slayer.

>tfw 9/10 face
You and everyone else online.

Post a picture.

A true 9/10 could not lose anything from that.

> He is not even 6 feet tall lol, only 182 cm, so he is a manlet.

>only lifting for girls
Honestly op, how depressed are op?

6'4, handsome face and good frame but small 5'5 cock, id trade a couple inches for a big boy penis

>He thinks lifting makes him a good fighter

My hobby is smashing ducks with a sledgehammer. I go to the park, throw down a few breadcrumbs to lure them in, and then WHAM. Right in their stupid fucking duck face. The thing is it's a 20lb sledge, and I get pretty fatigued after only 10 or 15 ducks, so I gotta build up my strength in the gym.

>I want to be a good fighter
>However, for some dumb ass reason I don't want to do fight training to reach this goal
>I know, I'll just lift weights

nice hobby

I have a fairly attractive face with nice bone structure, and am 6'3" but I weigh 126 lbs. So yeah, you have to have some sort of body to actually be attractive.

Try killing ducks with a sledgehammer