Gym full of white people

>gym full of white people
>*gym music plays* nigga nigga dat nigga fucked my nigga in her nigga

Anyone else experience this?

We barely even have black people in my country, fuck off American culture

>We barely even have black people in my country
not for long ;)

Niggers are fun to be around until they start stealing your shit.

Black people must be biological driven to steal.

I haven't stole anything in my life. are white people biologically design to be hateful?

Fuck Veeky Forums and fuck white people.

Yes. Thats why we're currently winning.

I guess Europe's starting to wake up. Goodnight

You stole that line from the Huffington Post, nigger

>not stealing anything
Now you've gone and stolen white culture

Spicbro here, yes. That's why you're getting so much hate here.

Whites have a world built on hate

not black culture. poor southern white culture that blacks appropriated when released from slavery. poor southern white culture that actually came from northern UK. as with all bad things in the workd today, its the brits fault.

I fucking hate pop "" "(((())))" ""
It's just whiny shit, why even play it at the gym

>implying blacks stole being stupid from whites.

Wow, good point user!

>gym full of german people
>*gym music plays* THE ONLY GIRL I'VE EVER LOVED WAS BORN WITH ROSES IN HER EYES

The Jews are, not you silly white cucks.

If your race was the only race on the planet that didn't act subhuman you'd dislike all the other races as well.

Before the political correct times white people just saw the world for what it was, mostly full of subhumans.

>whites built the world
You're welcome
If you don't like it, build your own
Try not to chop any heads off as you leave Juan

Mexicans are just as hateful. TRUTH. I work with ONLY Mexicans in construction. but what's funny, blacks are too....it's kind of like EVERYONE is hateful?? or am I wrong?

Who do you think created political correctness? That's literally the new white language you fucking wannabe kraut

No its just white people
Everything that's bad in this world is all caused by white people

Implying Hispanic=Mexican
>actual retard confirmed.
Still missing the confederacy, huh user?

ya both realise that even though a lot of white people are racist and hate minorities, the majority don't otherwise it would still be like the 1950's

I'll start giving a shit when you start giving a shit about the different white nationalities Paco

>a world built on hate

Conspiracy theories belong on /x/ faggot.

Have you ever been to a frat party?
>All upper class white dudes
>Exclusively playing "black" music

See post about being Hispanic above.

That's the thing, we're not all Mexican dude. The only reason Hispanics are hateful is because most have been fucked over by imperialism.

Even the 13th amendment was made to fuck over blacks since slavery ended. Most of the racism against blacks was because slavery ended.

The whites were hateful first man, everyone else just hates them because they fucked everyone over worse than Jews

Why would anyone need to do that? You motherfuckers would start comparing Irish to black again.

I wasn't even trying to race bait, I was just ranting about shit gym music

You can go ahead and delete this thread mods, it turned out terrible

>being on Veeky Forums
You sure you already aren't a faggot, user?

You're not a thief? Stop appropriating white culture.

>ITT The Great /fit Race War

>More like ITT a bunch of faggots

Nigguh

Scratch my earlier post about taking your conspiracy theories to /x/. This is way more autistic and paranoid than anything they post about over there.

that what you get. And I do agree it's weird hearing biggy in a all white gym I don't fuck my siblings either. Should I add this to my routine?

dude what. You must have a very poor understanding of history if you think the only people who sowed destruction and chaos were white

Says the race that was up until a few centuries back the most useless one

I don't know if this is related but
>Tfw can only fall for white and asian girls because deep down I don't want to taint my bloodline with dirty impurities.

They are the only ones who managed to do it to everyone in recent history. Nobody else did it on a scale that white people did

you really should stay off the internet.

so you're saying it's another thing whites are better at lol

lol "they were the best at it so we should be mad at them"

Yeah i cant really get behind that. That's like watching dogs fight to death and then being mad about the winner being a savage. Like what did you expect

No I can't say I have. Every corporate gym or rec center I've been to plays pop radio on low volume, the more serious gyms tend to play metal or edm. I don't care either way, because I wear headphones. Buy a pair, it's a little pricier than whining but a lot more effective.

jeff mangum pls go

>and asian

Honestly lost be there my man, I'm all for that Asian pussy but if my son was half Asian/white I'd have to apologize for bringing him into this world

yeah, I forgot Mexicans like to kill people from Guatemala. and they hate black people also. but you too need to stay off the internet. but no....your wrong on so many levels. probably the same guy who thinks stance on a car is cool. viva la trump wey!!

and there obviously is an eternal breeding pit somewhere for propaganda against the white man somewhere in the depths of somewhere. this unfounded hatred has become new in the recent months. when Obama was president, we argued ideas. now trump is president, it's whites are bad.

There are many, many dark skinned people across the globe that are spreading mass death and destruction across Africa, South America, and the Middle East. If you think whites are the only ones fucking people over you are an uneducated racist.

I'm saying whites are violent and oppressive. Nobody else went around the world destroying local cultures and exploiting the people the way whites did. It wasn't even like they were threatened by any if these people, you guys bitch about Muslims in your countries but you did 10 times worse just a few decades back.

You deserve all the hate you get

Poor white people, always being persecuted for the color of their skin. I wonder how blacks or mexicans would feel if the same thing happened to them.

Learn to read. I said nobody did it on the scale that whites have

bro you should talk to someone and calm down. Sounds like you're pretty upset

>talking down the achievements of brown-skinned conquerors and enslavers across the globe, some of whom carry right on ruling and dealing death into the present day

What are you, some kind of eurocentric bigot?

>Some white people do bad things to non-whites
>Therefore all white people should be hated by all non-whites
There's a word for this kind of reasoning.

Khan did his shit on a global scale. just saying.

Yeah white westerners are so hated, that's why everybody from the rest of the shitty world want to move here.

Without white people you have no western civilization, without western civilization you have the shit-hole that is the rest of the world, where nobody seems to want to live.

shhh he'll tire himself out soon

stop being hypocritical.
Majority here thinks the same about blacks

I mean, genocide on a government sponsored level is about as large as the scale gets. Or did you think whites were the only ones that did that?

they would feel exactly like I how I feel!!! it's kind of like we're persecuting each other...funny huh?

Nah definitely only whites. I cant think of any other governments who ever engaged in such behavior....

It would be hypocritical if I thought those things. It's not hypocritical if other people who share my skin color think those things. White people are not a hive mind.

Chinese did

You're also retarded.
Do you know why countries such as Haiti and Africa so fucking poor? The French and Europeans stole all their resources and put them into permanent debt. Don't be ridiculous, without whites the world will still progress the same just as the removal of any other Race. survival of the fittest is what caused the development of society. Columbus raped and pillage as much as any Savage.

I have never heard that song play anywhere that isn't my own music.

Off the top of my head, the Rwandan government around the mid 90s.

lol
"some people are racist so i get to be racist"

I was trying to be sarcastic. Anyone who thinks only "white" governments engaged in genocide likely has never taken a history class or read a wikipedia article

Ah. When everyone's name is anonymous, it's hard to keep track of who's talking sometimes.

>bloodiest conflict in human history was Chinese
Sure, whatever

I couldn't tell lol stepped in on your Convo. did we get raided by /pol/?

I'm not racist. nice projection. I was saying his statement Is hypocritical because whites do the same thing. it's truism.

>not knowing how to green text

go back to the shit hole you came from

Sure they're not the most attractive, but at least they aren't barbarians.

> gym full of spics
> Spanish music starts playing
Even more infuriating. I can't wait till Trump is president to deport them

I have no clue. i only visit Veeky Forums and not even frequently because it turns into a cesspool of shit like this

you gotta not be racist bro. gotta learn to live and let live. we're all just humans

>some white people are racist
>all white people are racist
>you are white
>you must be racist
>you are a hypocrite for complaining about my racism
Seems airtight, carry on.

I think classical and romantic music is much better for lifting motivation and focus.

I envisioned a gym that only played that sort of music, which created a grand, romantic and masculine vibe, along with its design and the classical paintings I hung inside. It won't be all walls either ,with plenty of windows for natural light and views of nature and the walls and carpets would be a light orangish white and red.

You sound pretty racist man

>gym is 50% nigs and 50% spics
>guy with confederate flag comes in to workout
>looks so disappointed
>leaves after 20 mins

lmao. ay boi we finna steal yo whit wymen AY nigguh

Lolwut? Like he carried a confederate flag into the gym? Was it on a flag pole? What did he do with it while he lifted?

>Race X does thing Y, so they deserve negative consequence Z
This is literally the formula for racism.

not the Hispanic user you dumb fucks

but aren't black men trained to like black women again? real kings of the earth? that Egyptian anchorage or whatever that bull shit is. thought yell were to good for whites. stay that way. side note-modern blacks have regressed what dr. king worked for.

That doesn't matter. You said something stupid.

Black guy here I haven't stole anything on my life

Black guy here and I steal shit all the time. Not a day goes by that I don't steal something. The amount of shit I steal more than makes up for the black guys that don't steal anything. I just love stealing so damn much.

comprehension is lacking eh?
I said the majority here associated black people with the same opinion which is true as you see in the top post. it is hypocritical to say that when both equally do the same thing. Blame an entire demographic for few cum skins and thugs.

I understand bantz but you cannot deny the fact that when ever time a black person is brought up on Veeky Forums there a racist remark left

You guys realize he is just baiting you?

I'll bite though.

They haven't done it on the scale whites have because they're too fucking stupid to.

How come minorities don't seem to understand statistics or the concept of averages?

No, it's not hypocritical, because it wasn't me saying those things. Again, white people are not a hivemind, the things that other white people say aren't necessarily things that I agree with. If I posted something generalizing the behavior of black people based on the worst examples, then criticized another poster for doing the same of white people, that would be hypocritical.

>Men commit rape overwhelmingly more than women
>Men are biologically driven to rape
Agree or disagree?

Yes.

Hmm, I understand what you are going for but it misses a more crucial part which is the energy in the atmosphere that says I'm not here to fuck around, I'm here to do some work. That energy help unlock beastmode for big lifts.

I dunno, I get plenty of energy from the stuff I described, it's got so much romantic mythical Roman and Greek imagery.

I went to a gym that pumped electronic music, it gave me a headache and made shit mad monotonous.

Okey doke.

There's only one way to get back at whiteys for disenfranchising everyone else. You have to take their women. Blacks, Spics, Asians, everyone needs to do their part and date white chicks.

You're not racist if you hate everyone equally

Why are white people so incapabe of social interaction?
Are being white and having autism mutually inclusive?

This thread is an embarrassment. You all should go back into the swamp and stay there.