I've had enough of being fat

It's time for not being fat anymore. I'm ready to grab titties that don't belong to me once more.

What am I eating from now on?

Can someone tell me what to eat, specifically? As in, for breakfast, eat this food and that much of it. Also, how do you deal with being the fat guy at the gym. 6'3", 240 lbs, kill me none of that is muscle

Other urls found in this thread:

loseit.com/
calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html
scoobysworkshop.com/weight-loss-meal-planner/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also, do you want to gain while losing weight, or do one at a time?

See this is why you're fat, you expect everything to be handed to you when it won't and can't be. You have to READ the STICKY just like the rest of us, research all sorts of shit related to your goal, wolfram nutrition info figure out your TDEE etc. Going to the gym is 25% the equation the rest is proper diet. Read the sticky and fuck off, specifically.

just stay away from sugary drinks, fried foods, "junk food" and that will help alot. but just use your head in what to eat..

Everyone who here who posts this shit inevitably relapses and gives up within a day or two. All youve done by posting here is pat yourself on the back and given yourself undeserved satisfaction.

everything you want to know is in the STICKY!

>keep your calories below 2000 a day
>intense exercise 5 days a week
>try to eat more protein that anything else

rinse, repeat

that's literally it

This. Op has the fat mentality. Op must have let all of the fat go to his head.

but how do you put it all together in a plan? i used to be able to follow a program but my discipline is gone, i currently lose 3-5 lb a month :(

If I eat 1k-1.2k calories a week and ride my bike from and to school every day (only 3 miles) I'll lose 3-5 pounds a week. Try that

>a week
i ment per day.

thanks but thats a drastic weight cut

3-5lb a week would mean you're loosing too much weight son

check it out
im at 6.0 280lb [on my best days]
dropping 60+ lbs in just a few months would mean loose skin like a motherfucker, why not shoot for 60lb for the year?

But I was 5'10 and went from 235 to to 170 in 6 months and didn't have any loose skin.

im 285. the loose skin isn't worth it

Fine I can't help then other than this. For me my diet was alot easier because I ate the exact same thing every day. This is probably horrible for you and maybe not the best thing to do but it helped me not cheat. Try to find a days meal plan that lets you lose weight and stick to it.

Oh for fucks sake.

Use the bodybuilding macro calculator, then get a macro counting app on your phone. Enter in all the shit you eat and don't go past your limit.

Also move around a lot and lift heavy objects.

Here's some tips.

Cycle/Walk... Everywhere.

Buy small and large measuring spoons as well as a pair of kitchen scales. And from there figure out your serving portions for things like rice/pasta etc... If you can't do this yourself you can't lose weight.

No frozen food, unless it's vegetables (not chips or battered garlic mushrooms)or fresh meat you've frozen. That means ice cream, frozen pizzas, chips etc...

Buy chicken breast 5 kilo at a time and freeze it.
Buy whole pork shoulder.
Make sure there is no dedicated shelves in your freezer to frozen shite.
One chicken shelf, one pork shelf, one beef shelf, One veggie shelf.
No pizza shelf, no chip shelf, No ice cream shelf.
If you have to buy 3 months worth of food to ensure theres no space for shite then do that.

Portion them into half breast or full breast sizes and equal chunks of pork. As you cook one take the next out to defrost.

No bread. And cut 90% of the carbs out your diet

No biscuits
No crisps
No sweets
No chocolate
No cereal
No carbonated sugar drinks
No hot chocolates

in your house EVER.

Unless you can do 300 miles a week cycling or plan on taking up a marathon and it's training you are not going to get away with the above.

Read the sticky

what do you mean by frozen chips?

I eat like 1000-1200 calories a day and don't really do much activity other than daily shit. I lost 10 pounds in 3 and a half weeks. Was 198 now I'm 188.
>nothing but water
>chicken
>tuna
>beans
>eggs
>broccoli
>spinach
>cabbage
>carrots
>onions
>bell peppers
>lemons/limes
>tomatoes
>potatoes
>every fruit

I can't think of eating anything else for this past almost month. Anyway just quit the frozen foods and bullshit drinks and cook clean meals and fresh veggies and it just falls off.

>What am I eating?

Chicken
Oats
*gasp* vegetables
Fish
Lean cuts of steak
Whey before/after workouts
Casein before bed

Good luck to you, use this website loseit.com/ (trust me 100x better than myfitnesspal) to track your calories and this calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html to find out the calories you need day to day to lose weight.

Can I ask your height, gender, and age?

For anything other than a turbomanlet or woman those calories are dangerously low and will lead to muscle catabolism.

5'9"
Male

Thanks for worrying, but I'm fine.

Bro your gains are going to go to shit soon and I'm just being honest.

You need to up it at least 200 calories.

he's laying the groundwork for gains by eleminating his fat

once the fat is gone he can concentrate on gaining muscles with much greater precision

Fat 2 Skinny>>>>>>>Fat 2 Skinnyfat

Don't fall for the memes just because you're an impatient fuck user.

I get it, you don't know anything about science but all eating that low is gonna do is

1. Bring you into starvation mode, your body will begin to store every bit of fat it can and slow down other functions.

2. Catabolize your muscle.

3. You will be constantly tired and craving food.

4. If you are more than moderately fat you will have loose skin.
Don't be a fucking tool, there's a reason nobody is recommended to go that low and it's not because we're a bunch of fucking doo doo meanieheads that want you to fail. You don't have enough calories to sustain a balance of fat-carbs-protein without tipping the scale, which will do far more harm than good.

But you can do what you want, ignore me and end up like this bro here.

>Starvation mode

Stopped reading. Gtfo this board

>1. Bring you into starvation mode, your body will begin to store every bit of fat it can and slow down other functions.

Please, i'v done PSMF before with great results, wouldn't "starvation mode" act in that case? I was eating 800 calories a day. fuck off.

Serious advice: get myfitnesspal and log everything you eat or drink.

Also READ THE FUCKING STICKY.

>implying he's wrong
If you don't eat enough food your metabolisme will de reader.
This will make you tired and cold 24/7 and your body will first catabolize your muscles before tapping into your fat reserves.
In that scenario, your body thinks it's gonna starve, for that reason it starts burning mainly muscle because maintaining muscle requires alot more energy compared to maintaining fatty tissue.

>metabolisme will de reader
Metabolism will decrease.
Autocorrect is so helpful.

Fuck that's my dream weight. I'm 6'3 320-310 I believe some is muscle and 250 I'll look joocy

Don't trust the bulking first meme.

K

Petty much?

>muh starvation mode

guess that explains nazi camp victims and african children being so fuckin skinnyfat.

damn pot-bellied skinnyfat fucks!

>topcat reads your retarded post

I remember you from another thread, you used the same image macro, you're that loser troll that kept getting BTFO.

Not only that but a supreme samefag.

Nothing to see here folks, just ignore these filthy niggers.

scoobysworkshop.com/weight-loss-meal-planner/

Sticky fatty

You don't need any exercise at all if you ONLY want to lose weight, lowering the first part of CICO is both much easier and less likely to cause fall back than (only) raising the second

>I'm ready to grab titties that don't belong to me once more.

beeing in shape doesn't give u grills magically, they pay some attention to you but that does not mean that you can grab her titt's(I never tried actually)

t. former fatty here lifting for 4 years